GreaseSpot Cafe

Who's left here...anybody?

GrouchoMarxJr

Some of the regulars are still here.

Since I have a life now, I'm slower to start new threads on things I have in mind.

(They're penciled in, in my brain.)

It appears lcm's name is on a twitter account.

It is very obvious it's not him who set it up or who's writing in it.

The most obvious reason is he NEVER uses his first name, EVER, and it's used on

the account, in an abbreviated form used in court documents so now we've all

read it.

hi to Linder, Rosie the Riverter and Donna Jean, bet you all are on walkers now and got dentures. TWI's answer to Once Upon A Time(Regina/Cora),Captain Hook and Rumpelstilkin aka as Mr. Gold). This is the Doctor(no,not John Hurt you ninnies). So how is The Way's answer to FBI,CIA,NSA,IRS, and Department of Justice doing these days with your spying and weak terrorism? :evildenk::biglaugh::smilie_kool_aid::offtopic:

Yeah, I thought the same WW...too honest and apologizing to be him...and I think his grammar would be a bit better than that !

I thought it was real. However, when someone posted a tweet (from an account soon deleted and the tweet is no longer there) asking Craig why he slept with his wife, that was the last of any post from that account on Twitter.

:offtopic:/> What I'd like to know is why anyone would want to call their son after a spade!?! No wonder Craig disowned the name. Unfortunately, he didn't know when to stop digging. Or when to stop ploughing his neighbour's field. Or neighbours' fields (in the plural).

Wikipedia Loy Irish loy association Loy (spade) photo

I know Loy is a not-unpopular name in the USA. But really...

:offtopic:/>/> What I'd like to know is why anyone would want to call their son after a spade!?! No wonder Craig disowned the name. Unfortunately, he didn't know when to stop digging. Or when to stop ploughing his neighbour's field. Or neighbours' fields (in the plural).

Wikipedia Loy Irish loy association Loy (spade) photo

I know Loy is a not-unpopular name in the USA. But really...

It had to be God. That way later we all could call a spade a spade?

actually Loy is a German name, based on Lutheran pastor Matthias Loy from the 1800's from Ohio.

It had to be God. That way later we all could call a spade a spade?

Spade? Maybe he should have been spayed.

(yeah I know that spaying refers more usually to the female of the species)

But it seems like Rosie, or R&D together, emasculated him anyway.

Thomas, if you click on the Wiki link above, you'll see lots of Loy people, some first names, some surnames. Starting with St Loy (588-660). No doubt one or both of his parents just thought it was a nice name. Maybe even it's a family name - he never said, just apparently detested the name.

I still pop in from time to time, but the past several months I have hardly though about TWI. I am pretty much free of them, and subsequently GSC just doesn't come to mind that often.

Hi guys and gals. I'm just checking in, I wasn't in the Way Corps BUT I kinda wasted the best 5 years of my young life as a Wow, Wow vet and also took pretty much every expensive class available.

When I was scanning through my favorites list, I saw the Greasespot Cafe and my heart kinda was like deeply affected. You see I have a lot of love for the folks I knew back then, and my life outside of PFAL/The Way was riddled with druggies and hateful cliques in High School. I just wish the wonderful WORD of God had been shared by kind loving people of integrity, and not wolves like Craig Martindale and Victor Paul Wierwille. Maybe then those precious friendships would still be alive even to this day.

OK dats all, I am still here and I will check in as long as I'm alive, God willing :)