GreaseSpot Cafe

Eve had sex with Satan?

Raf

Anyone have a link to the threads that discussed LCM's alleged contention that the original sin was Eve having sex with the devil? Not looking to rehash the conversation, just to find it.

quote:

Craig taught in his foundational class that eve had sex with the devil who had come into concretion as a beautiful woman. Adam consented to the idea. Don't most men?... :anim-smile: The research was half baked and to top it off he used half of Michangelo's The Fall and Expulsion from Garden of Eden (which is from the Sistene Chapel) as an illustration. He also said that it used to be common knowledge but had been lost - that's what the painting proved. I think he blamed the adversary for hiding this information. Here's what the full painting looked like.

Remember, he used that movie 'Stayin alive' as "research" that his AOS numbers were legit. That was a major mistake in twi, IMO. They tried to be like the world in some thing JUST to be like the world. One time they had their own news wire service. What the hell for????

Craig made half baked look well done. Smack the stupid out of that boy somebody, he's lighting his toe nails on fire again.

Now Stayin' Alive - that's a different story. It only makes sense that John Travolta's horrendous dancing would be used by the Satanic kingdom to document and illustrate it's structure and goals. Yae.

I recently stumbled across a cult that claimed the original sin was Eve having sex with Satan (in form as a man, not a woman) and that Cain was the product of that coupling. Eve later has sex with Adam and conceives Abel. Cain and Abel are born at the same time (twins, in effect, from different fathers, which I believe is medically possible).

Tried to break it to the poor sap who told me this that he is in a full-blown cult, but he wouldn't hear of it. I know, shocking, right?

I recently stumbled across a cult that claimed the original sin was Eve having sex with Satan (in form as a man, not a woman) and that Cain was the product of that coupling. Eve later has sex with Adam and conceives Abel. Cain and Abel are born at the same time (twins, in effect, from different fathers, which I believe is medically possible).

Tried to break it to the poor sap who told me this that he is in a full-blown cult, but he wouldn't hear of it. I know, shocking, right?

Is the cult something local, or are there odds that we also might encounter followers?

Love,

Steve

Now Stayin' Alive - that's a different story. It only makes sense that John Travolta's horrendous dancing would be used by the Satanic kingdom to document and illustrate it's structure and goals. Yae.

I go through CPR "refresher courses" each year so I can keep on working where I do. And even though CPR seems to change (from one year to the next), I've noticed from year to year is that one thing remains a constant. And that's the tune Staying Alive. It's recommended each and every year as the tune you need to hum to yourself as you do the chest compressions, since it seems to be the "perfect timing" to keep someone "staying alive".

Yes - - Travolta's dancing reminds me of "The Rainbow Man".

Not something I like to look at or watch, at all. asdf.gif

Edited by dmiller

you guys, what's inside your brain? apologies to Alec Baldwin and Capital 1 :biglaugh: