GreaseSpot Cafe

Will Mr. Linder write a tell-all book ?

skyrider

Will Mr. Linder write a tell-all book......imagine the explosive info?

If I recall correctly, John is an 8th corps grad and went on staff at hq in 1980.

Just imagine all the behind-the-scenes this guy could write? He was assigned to

the security/safety dept when Charlie Qu!ll>n was head sheriff, geer was still

driving the bus for wierwille, and martindale was sporting a weirdo hairdo.

If Linder kept a journal, then he'd have one heckava memoir......unless he had to sign

some type of confidentiality agreement.

Secrets that could bust the wierwille-mystique once and for all?

Secrets that could enlighten the geer power-grab and fog years?

Secrets that could rattle the martindales and craig's buy-off?

Secrets that could upend Rosalie and her not-so-cunning foxery?

I'd buy the book. Damn Straight, I would.

• Upvote 1

Course he won't. Anyway, anyone who posts here knows the gory details anyway.

All I want to hear from him is that he truly repents of the evil he has done, and the evil he has by his own actions propped up.

(His true repentance will be evident from his actions in humbly helping disadvantaged people in whatever community he finds himself.)

Well basically the fox leaves him alone so he doesn't dig up any bodies. That's no way to live. But people get real docile when you threaten their families with the ex-communication treatment. john is a security agent for the mob - never sure if he's the one going in the trunk out to the desert.

I think pretty much every one of those cabinet members has had to sell their soul for their position of power in TWI. Not many exceptions - one posts here.

• 5 weeks later...

unless Rosalie the fox decides to can everyone and slips out with all the cash. Sky, do you really think Linder is going to write a tell all and not be booted off campus?

Chapter 1

"It was the best of times cults, it was the worst of times cults, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way..."

Edited by waysider
  • Upvote 1

Is he still on the staff there? He was selling real estate with Adam Hirschfeld's mom a few years ago in New Bremen. Do they allow side jobs at TWIt City?

Well - - when you're Mr. Linder, I guess you can do anything you want. Seriously - - who would somebody report your offences to???

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Shelly Linder was on "Trunk Staff" when they first graduated. Not my doing. Fuckface Finnegan made that "assignment". Fatboy Linder used to "visit" the Trunk Office often when his poor wife worked there. I always busted his fat ass and called him "gestapo" Linder. Little did I know.........

Edited by DontWorryBeHappy
Spelling

Yeah, The Way Living in Love, Part Deux. Wonder if he still reads posts here and what will JYL do with him?

I doubt John will ever break his silence. When I knew him he was trying to get other business ventures going while on staff. MonaVie, real estate sales are two off the top of my head. Basically, he allowed himself to get institutionalized and had little to no options to make it financially without twi. I haven't talked to him in 8 years, but reported to him when I was a department coordinator and we remained friends when I was cabinet. I know some of his checkered past, but really have no ill feelings towards him. He did the best he could for me when I was being harassed by rosalie via john rupp. What he knows could no doubt sink twi. At the time I knew him he believed in TWI but didn't agree with rosalie very often. He stood his ground when he needed to, but still did as asked. I really have nothing negative to say about him, but I seldom do about anyone. I am like chockfull, I post here for my own therapy, and to tell the truth about what I was exposed to while in the way international, as boring as that may be.

• Upvote 1

On 12/9/2016 at 5:02 PM, Thomas Loy Bumgarner said:

Yeah, The Way Living in Love, Part Deux. Wonder if he still reads posts here and what will JYL do with him?

Actually it will be subtitled Legends and Lies, but don't tell Bill O'Reilly:biglaugh:

• 1 month later...

Strange, you folks want the dirty laundry.  A Book.  In order to write such a book means that one must be an entrusted person, a confidant, within the circle, someone who was faithful.  Now that's all well and good for those of us who want to smell the dirty laundry but what about the person who "TRADES" their confidence for other reasons, such as "money".  It dirties the concept of loyalty, friend or foe.  Book writers are normally folks on the fringe, folks with a bit of knowledge but without the inner circle knowledge - that's a cheap tweet.  Evil or good, I despise a breach in loyalty.  Itchy ears.

45 minutes ago, MRAP said:

Strange, you folks want the dirty laundry.  A Book.  In order to write such a book means that one must be an entrusted person, a confidant, within the circle, someone who was faithful.  Now that's all well and good for those of us who want to smell the dirty laundry but what about the person who "TRADES" their confidence for other reasons, such as "money".  It dirties the concept of loyalty, friend or foe.  Book writers are normally folks on the fringe, folks with a bit of knowledge but without the inner circle knowledge - that's a cheap tweet.  Evil or good, I despise a breach in loyalty.  Itchy ears.

You made some unsupported claims in that paragraph. "You folks want the dirty laundry;" "Book writers are normally folks on the fringe, folks with a bit of knowledge but without the inner circle knowledge..." Support your claims. Btw, who cares about whether you despise a "breach in loyalty?" Said "breach" supposes loyalty to the person or organization you imply is poised to be betrayed is someone or something to be honored and respected with or by that loyalty.

The context thereof in this forum suggests otherwise.

• Upvote 1

You don't like whistle blowers in general, then, MRAP? 

In context of stories here and loyalty, what loyalty is owed to an organization that was disloyal from the beginning toward the person posting?

What do you think of posters here like Penworks and Karl Kahler, both of whom have produced books for profit.  They weren't on the fringes.  Or Skyrider,  who has told his story in riveting installments but won't be selling for profit or at all? And he was definitely an inner circle person. 

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, MRAP said:

To trade loyalty for something else for the benefit of others means that person must live with that breach for the rest of their life.  If you ain't been there then best to sit on your hands.

You might want to provide a more substantial justification for your admonition that someone interested in writing a memoir of their experience in TWI sit on their hands. As you might have surmised by now, I don't buy your schtick.

• Upvote 1