GreaseSpot Cafe

What kind of evil resides at hq?

skyrider

For those who were around martindale's twi in 1993/94......he cherry-picked the scriptures and then, taught THREE different types of evil. Of course, like all twi-mogs.....he DIRECTED his teachings at field corps and followers and those evil church leaders. See, this was a period where twi was "sanctifying itself" (set apart) from the onslaught of evil people/spirits. As best I recall, the three evils he taught were:

1) kakos -- destructive evil

2) poneros -- harassing evil

3) phaulos -- non-productive evil

Of course, the eeeeeevil was everywhere else, EXCEPT AT THE TRUSTEE LEVEL.

Of course, the eeeeeevil was from Cgeer remnants, JAL supporters, corps cop-outs.

Of course, the eeeeeevil was to be "smoked out with the verd" doncha know.

All that *9 all the time* schtick or casting out of devil spirits, trustees could NOT do.

See, they couldn't go beyond what they'd been taught.....and wierwille never taught them. :biglaugh:/>/>/>/>/>/>

In the months to follow, the region men were given their marching orders to clean up the limbs, clear the debris in the way tree. Surely, THAT was the reason that twi was bogged down and not reaping fruit. So, with all the depth perception of a blind man, region guys went thru the limbs.....confronting limb coordinators, corps, and anyone who might be in this *evil* category. Those on the edges of involvement, those attending night school, those less enthusiastic than what was perceived to be acceptable...... were put in the SUSPICIOUS CATEGORY until this marked follower proved otherwise.

Where this purge was chronically listed.....I don't exactly remember. The purges were coming in waves and if I recall correctly: 1)loyalty purge, 2)homo purge, 3)non-productive purge, 4)debt purge, 5)mortgage purge, 6)wap class purge.

Keep them jumping.....keep them subservient......keep them off-balance

Anywho......back to those THREE evils: destructive, harassing, and non-productive. From the trustee perspective.....IF you were questioning or obstructing authority, then that notably was "destructive to da ministry." Or, if you were laying back and piecing together twi's roller coaster ride.....well then, that sure looks non-productive. See how that works from the jaded juveniles [spiritually] at hq?

Keeping the spotlight AWAY FROM HQ was the name of this exercise.

Were the trustees exerting destructive evil in the name of God? Yep.

Were the trustees entangling and harassing the simple of heart? Yep.

Were the trustees pompous, oppressive, and non-productive rulers? Yep.

If one were to study that phaulos evil in its context, then one could easily make the case that twi REFUSED to come to the light [Jesus Christ] lest their deeds be reproved [John 3:20]. But hey, this isn't the doctrinal thread, so I digress......

So, twi.....mix those THREE EVILS TOGETHER and take a big gulp. :beer:/>/>/>/>/>/>

Edited by skyrider

waysider.......it's WORSE than that...

Speak no evil.....see no evil......hear no evil

Trustees were perpetuating the evil of SEE NO LIGHT, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.

....keeping wayfers on the hamster wheel, the twi-servitude treadmill, going no where.

....keeping them ensnared in a meaningless, pathetic, dependent life.

....harassing them IF they started asking questions to stir critical though processes.

....provoking them with guilt and shame and fear of leaving twi.

....teaching greasespot doctrine that the adversary will pounce if they ever leave.

....teaching fear as if the walls of protection would come tumbling down.

....pontificating sickness, destitution, death to all the one's extended family.

Yeah.....THAT is the kind of evil that resides at hq! :evildenk:

Sometime after the reading of the Passing of a Patriarch back in '86, I remember Martindale coming out and saying that the problem with TWI was that the people on the field were not being strict enough in how they were running PFAL. I knew then that the Trustees were shirking their responsibility. Early in '87 I heard about the adultery from two different reliable sources, and I publicly disassociated myself from TWI.

I remember all the time we had spent at Emporia picking up every little scrap of litter from the grounds based on the idea that devil spirits can hide behind trash. I know the same kind of meticulous attention to detail was exercised at HQ for the same reason. The grounds did look very nice, but that didn't prevent spirits from exercising their demonic influence on Wierwille and the Trustees.

What kind of evil resides at HQ? Every kind imaginable!

Love,

Steve

What kind of evil resides at HQ? Every kind imaginable!

Starting with......a molten idol in the Victor Paul Wierwille auditorium,

right there in the lobby greeting everyone and holding his bible high

....wherein for years, this idol was at the top of one's prayer list?

Funny how twi perceives devil spirits behind every piece of trash,

but can't see the IDOLATRY that the trustees have peddled for decades.

It wasn't just picking up the trash - it was everything. Meticulous - you might say fanatical - cleanliness outwardly - but the dirtiest filthiest rankest vileness within. Everything outwardly dusted, washed, vacuumed, etc. Inwardly - a cesspit.

It was earlier than 1993 - I remember some intense Corps Night teachings on this, 1990 onwards.

I have thought about those (alleged) forms of evil occasionally, since then. I can see that there are different forms of "evil" if that's how you want to call it - actively doing wrong, failing to do right even when "doing nothing", neglecting to ensure that something was or was not done, etc. ( I have stripped the words and alleged definitions from my mind along with as much other TWI teaching as I can.)

I have, however, pondered on Martindale's actions and considered these in the light of his "active" evil and "harassing" evil and non-active evil. I think he himself epitomised each of these aspects. He destroyed lives, relationships, integrity; he hounded and publicly vilified those who objected to his methods; and he did not take any stand against any kind of evil. He set himself up as a false god - made his commands required to be obeyed and himself to be idolised and worshiped, graciously lowering himself to our level from time to time - as long as we grovelled at his feet. I wonder if he has ever considered his own actions in relation to this line of teaching, and in what way he would categorise his own actions and behaviour. I wonder if he can see his destructiveness, his harassing evil, his lazy attitude to letting standards (proper Godly standards, that is) go to hell in a too-tight jockstrap.

I wonder if he knew he was lying to himself then. I wonder if he is still lying to himself.

But this didn't start with Martindale. He was just building upon the foundation laid by Our Faker in the Word.

Matt 23:13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in .

14 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer : therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.

15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

Twofold more the child of hell... that's what Wierwille did to Martindale - made him twice as bad as himself.

And that's what Martindale was doing with others who came along after him - tried to make them twice as bad as himself.

That's a significant escalation of destructive evil to those people who were groomed to follow in his footsteps - and of harassing evil to others who weren't in the chosen ones.

Yes every now and then I remember VP teaching about the New Bremen ? newspaper premises and how VP had been there and noticed a lot of untidiness and rubbish laying around. His point was that nothing good comes out of an unclean and untidy workplace or residence ! I think it was his response to an unflattering article about TWI.I realized later of course that even meticulously kept places can still promote filth. We left the Family Corps because we were turned off by the adultery happening there between in-resident corps....yes, blind eye turned to it.

quote:

Where this purge was chronically listed.....I don't exactly remember. The purges were coming in waves and if I recall correctly: 1)loyalty purge, 2)homo purge, 3)non-productive purge, 4)debt purge, 5)mortgage purge, 6)wap class purge.

The first purge I heard of was the debt purge, enacted during word in business, spring of 1994. He gave all way corps until the ROA to get out of debt or else DFAC. Then the homo purge dominated the ROA that year. Wonder if Rosie and Donna will tie the knot now (special permission from God). Then soon after the ROA now comes the unproductive evil purge. That's the one that got me and my family out of twi. The loyalty purge sounds like the letter LCM wrote to corps and staff in 1986 demanding allegiance to him instead of "the man across the seas". The other 2 I wasn't around to enjoy.

None of us would've ever even taken pfal if this had been done by VP in the 70s.

"None of us would've ever even taken pfal if this had been done by VP in the 70s"

There were versions of it done on Veepsters watch, as well. (Zero Corps and others) VP, though, was too clever to let any of the sordid details be known by the rank and file.

The loyalty purge was after the fog years, and resulted in the 1988-1989 exodus

of 80% of the current membership. In early 1989, lcm sent a letter out to all

the rank and file and announced that every leader in their state who didn't

swear his oath of allegiance was fired for not serving God.

He used the "mark and avoid" verse, carefully skipping the next one.

This is the one he used.

Romans 16:17

17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

This is the one he skipped.

Romans 16:18

17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

18 For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

Even back then, I was thinking "Why don't they read the next verse?" a la pfal,

and knew he was distorting the meaning of Romans 16:17 by removing the context

and pretending it didn't matter.

==============

I don't know about "kinds of evil"- I leave that to practitioners like lcm

and twi. I know that there's 3 categories of sin listed:

the lust of the flesh

the lust of the eyes

the pride of life

1 John 2:15-17

King James Version (KJV)

15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

As for those, they're quite popular among twi leadership.

As far as the lust of the flesh goes, that's what vpw taught lcm, and lcm

got caught at. The rest of the cadre largely acted as procurers, co-conspirators,

or practitioners. (Those that didn't were fired and slandered as soon as they

found out.) If we peeked behind the curtains,we'd see more of that now.

That includes things like the private chef rosalie has-instead of eating what

everyone else eats. While advocating everyone ELSE abstain, the people at the

top privately indulge their lusts. And yes, that started with vpw and the

people he taught to indulge privately.

Lust of the eyes includes a lot of the greed at the top. rosalie enjoys free

maintenance work on her boat, house, etc and her and donna have plenty of

spending sprees- while advocating all the rank-and-file avoid such and do less

so they can send in more money- so rosalie and donna can enjoy their spending

sprees and vacation trips. While advocating everyone ELSE abstain, the people

at the top privately indulge their lusts. And yes, that started with vpw and the

people he taught to indulge privately.

As for the pride of life, rosalie and donna see it as THEIR DUE that they have

the others slave away and suffer privation while they themselves enjoy the

luxuries purchased by the work of others. That started with vpw and the people

he taught to indulge privately.

"None of us would've ever even taken pfal if this had been done by VP in the 70s"

There were versions of it done on Veepsters watch, as well. (Zero Corps and others) VP, though, was too clever to let any of the sordid details be known by the rank and file.

None of us would've ever even taken pfal if vpw had been CAUGHT AT IT in the 70s,

He kept it away from the rank and file, and considered it a single tool in his

toolbox of exploitation. Overused, it becomes easy to spot. Hit a few people here

and there, and it's a LOT easier to disguise and use a cover story.

Then again, this was all pre-internet.

quote:

The first purge I heard of was the debt purge, enacted during word in business, spring of 1994. He gave all way corps until the ROA to get out of debt or else DFAC. Then the homo purge dominated the ROA that year. Wonder if Rosie and Donna will tie the knot now (special permission from God). Then soon after the ROA now comes the unproductive evil purge. That's the one that got me and my family out of twi. The loyalty purge sounds like the letter LCM wrote to corps and staff in 1986 demanding allegiance to him instead of "the man across the seas". The other 2 I wasn't around to enjoy.

None of us would've ever even taken pfal if this had been done by VP in the 70s.

Like so many things in twi.....this purge element needs further explanation.

First, foremost and ALWAYS.....the trustees utilized the way corps to front agendas. All *purges* were FIRST presented in corps teachings....sparked, stoked and ablaze with subsequent teachings BEFORE full blown purges were decreed on the general twi-populace. Thus, knowing that corps were "instructed properly" (cough, cough) on the biblical accuracy of this purge.....THEN the trustees proceeded forward.

And John......THAT is why you are unfamiliar with the *loyalty purge* because it was most notably directed at corps leadership and staff. As this news spread, whole areas even states made an exodus.....but the purge was directed at corps and staff.

Same with debt purge.

Same with homo purge.

Thus, these time frames are simply irrelevant in a general sense....because the wave of purges hit the corps and non-corps at different times. And, for example the debt purge started out simply as strong admonition to clean up ALL CREDIT CARD DEBT. But, like all things twi with agenda-driven authoritarians.....it moved on to car loans, mortgages, etc. of corps, then twig leaders, then to advanced class grads, then to EVEN THOSE APPLYING FOR THE ADV. CLASS.

That's how evil leaders control.

That's how evil swallows up any light.

And, that's the kind of evil that resides at hq.

Inside the walls of Zion, there was the dismissal of The Zero Corps and labeling of dissidents as "tripped out". Outside the walls, the mantra was "You're always welcome at The Way.". Not only did it exist under VP's regime, he set the purge policy in motion.

I personally know of a twig that was comprised of retired, limited income individuals. They were told, by HQ, to either start sending more money to HQ, disband or stop promoting themselves as part of The Way. This was in the mid 1970's. It didn't just somehow start after VP left the planet.

I personally know of a twig that was comprised of retired, limited income individuals. They were told, by HQ, to either start sending more money to HQ, disband or stop promoting themselves as part of The Way. This was in the mid 1970's. It didn't just somehow start after VP left the planet.

VeePee was a money-grabbing predator!

Fleecing the followers at all costs WAS twi modus operandi. And, when did this lazy, pompous, plagiarist EVER give his hard-earned money faithfully to any non-profit or religious organization? Old Man wierwille kept plugging away on the farm and paid for vic's "higher-education" degree. And, veepee gets a meager salary from a struggling church in Paine, OH in 1941.

Is a fleecing predator just as disgusting as a sexual predator? :anim-smile:

Apparently during the loyalty purge all in-residence corps were given 3 choices...1/ leave 2/ stay with no questions asked of leadership 3/ stay, but you'd like to know more about what was happening. Needless to say 1 and 3 were gone!! Thought that was quite clever, even for LCM lol

First they came for nearby neighbors, relatives and community,

and I did not speak out,

Because I wasn't a part of wierwille's world yet.

Then they came for the youth, and hippies and slivers of the Jesus Movement,

and I did not speak out,

Because I was a seduced into their good words and fair speeches.

Then they taught and indoctrinated corps to serve twi,

and I did not speak out,

Because I was not corps but enjoyed twig.

Then they came for me -- after a major corps exodus, major turbulence,

after warnings and red flags were flying high,

-- and there was no one to speak for me.

just a half blind old lesbian troll that tries to pull people who cross by there under the bridge and gnaw on their bones.

thankfully not many people cross by that way anymore, and the troll gets slower and blinder every year.

rosalie

--

is she one of those big ones damons in command? lol

then donna damo

then all little blind dominos

i forget the lingo

hahahahahahaha......

all the little blind dominos. you may not have the terminology right but you pretty much captured the essence of it. yes that is definitely what's at hq. they spend hours and hours setting up and knocking down the dominos.

<snip>

As for the pride of life, rosalie and donna see it as THEIR DUE that they have

the others slave away and suffer privation while they themselves enjoy the

luxuries purchased by the work of others. That started with vpw and the people

he taught to indulge privately.

None of us would've ever even taken pfal if vpw had been CAUGHT AT IT in the 70s,

He kept it away from the rank and file, and considered it a single tool in his

toolbox of exploitation. Overused, it becomes easy to spot. Hit a few people here

and there, and it's a LOT easier to disguise and use a cover story.

Then again, this was all pre-internet.

Oh yeah......and indulge privately would most certainly include wierwille's lust doctrine

of fancying himself to "any woman in the kingdom".....which, he'd pass around to other trustees.

See, it's one thing to have a secret life of sexual predation......BUT quite another to elicit

the "lock box" silence of enablers by making sure they, too, are complicit in the act. That

helps to seal the deal in that *trust factor* [conspiring to do evil] among those who might

possibly speak out later.

Wierwille wasn't CAUGHT AT IT......because trustees and wives were IN ON IT. Imo.....they knew

that evil resided there at hq, but were given little FIEFDOMS OF RESPONSIBILITY that gave them

adulation and a modicum of power. For example: Emogene and HER bookstore. She wielded power

over a large number of employees, had the recognition to call all the shots, and could sit in

her office EVERY WEEKDAY AFTERNOON and watch her tv soaps, and not be disturbed.

Anyone ever stop in at Don's or Howard's office after the noon meal lunch? Well, their secretary,

Cookie, was in the outer office and deemed who got access to them and who didn't. Anyways, both times

I stopped there.....the lights were dimmed real low and subdued. I was left with the impression that

1:30pm-2:45pm was nap time for the trustees. Perhaps, they were resting up for evening proclivities

......er, activities.

Wierwille systematically built and layered his inner circle to mask his intentions and character.

Many could have blown the whistle on wierwille.......but they were bought off or bribed. And, if veepee

misjudged a girl's reception of his predation and was stopped in his tracks.....she was disposed as

quickly and quietly as possible. Besides, he could always say "she was possessed."

Edited by skyrider

Rose-a-lie, the Mayor, Queen, Witch like Regina of Storybrooke, Maine(Once Upon A Time); VPW is like Rumpelstilkin/Mr. Gold/Wizard of OZ; LCM as the Scarecrow Worzel Gummidge/Professor Johnathan Crane(Batman)(or is that Jack Napier aka the Joker?). Maybe Ms. Rivenbark is more like Harlen Quinzel/Harlequin. :biglaugh: