GreaseSpot Cafe

The Secrecy of its Suck-sess

skyrider

There was a time when twi held its secrets.

Wierwille walked the original 147-acre property in renowned reverence.

The devoted staff worked around the clock to fulfill his every wish and demand.

Kitchen staff and crew served the meals he liked to eat....when he was ready to eat.

Howard Allen drove the camper, and later coach, thru the night while vpee slept.

Wierwille was in control.....and his secrets were tightly tucked away.

As more corps arrived in the early '70s, the demands on wierwille increased.

More teachings, more events, more nightowls......his presence replaced mystique.

More campuses, more travel.....and young excited, bouncy women were everywhere.

The motor coach was wierwille's secret world....a lusts-and-pleasures lockbox.

But the secret agendas of his heart......were deeply tucked away.

He was no Billy Graham or Oral Roberts....whose moral compass was firm and sound.

Nope. Wierwille was an opportunist...one who looked for every easy advantage to get ahead.

Boundaries were to be exploited.....plagiarism, profiteer, predator.

The secrecy of his suck-sess was the secrecy of his moves.

And he taught his "secrets" to martindale.....until they spilled out for all the world to see.

The secret agenda, to be deeply spiritual you've got to have lots of sex with lots of women,

[per VPW's revelation] was craig's response when confronted. Even Geer tried to whitewash the

sin by condoning it with silence and obfuscation [pop paper].

Fast forward......

Nearly 14 years have passed since martindale was ousted by twi's lawyers (in Aug 2000).

And, under the cover of darkness, lcm slithered away to a secret destination and future.

No forwarding address....no phone listing.....no farewell sendoff.

Like a fart in the dark....he was gone.

But some heard that he surfaced....in Toledo, living with twi's in-house doctor.

Nice. Secret. Paid-for residence. Twi-owned.

Besides having worked at Bally's, Inc. and UPS....is martindale still getting a hefty "pension"

from twi to keep other secrets silenced?

Edited by skyrider

i believe it is documented on here somewhere when there was a time when vpig said craig had to loosen up sexually

and we've discussed donna having disclosed having feelings for women as well as men

as far as that son of a .... vpmog creeping through the night -- that's for sure

when i first took pfal i was invited to go into the night where the coach was parked to be with vpig and driver howard but i declined

two or three years later i took that dark ride - driver was then psycho geer

vpig drank too much at night owls especially the ones where he sat with all the women

that's when he disclosed he had taught his youngest daughter some sexual helpful hints

i was there dot was there many others were

dopp confirmed much of what i told him

Edited by excathedra

• 4 weeks later...

...The secrecy of his suck-sess was the secrecy of his moves.

And he taught his "secrets" to martindale.....until they spilled out for all the world to see.

The secret agenda, to be deeply spiritual you've got to have lots of sex with lots of women,

[per VPW's revelation] was craig's response when confronted. Even Geer tried to whitewash the

sin by condoning it with silence and obfuscation [pop paper].

Fast forward......

Nearly 14 years have passed since martindale was ousted by twi's lawyers (in Aug 2000).

And, under the cover of darkness, lcm slithered away to a secret destination and future.

No forwarding address....no phone listing.....no farewell sendoff.

Like a fart in the dark....he was gone...

an obliterated translation of your secret quote in light of "VP and Me":

The secret of his suck-cessor is the indecency of his moves

== == == ==

and i love your like a fart in the dark...he was gone line - it has potential for.....

LCM's rewrite of a Springsteen song (Dancing in the Dark.....uhm...i would like to apologize in advance to Tonto and of course Bruce) :

You can't say I'm fired

not really fired – got a pension plan

shyster for hire

for farting in the dark – I'm your man