GreaseSpot Cafe

Name that Actor/Actress (or Role)

Raf

I still haven't sat down to watch "Black Adam." I think it has a lot to do with them including Cyclone/Maxine Hunkel and the actress looking nothing like the original.

Now I wish I'd completed all the seasons of "LoT."   

Let's see.    No Pierce Brosnan, so not "Dr Fate."   John Constantine would be an odd choice for "Black Adam."    The trick is, who's been in the JLA (so in "Smallville")  and also in the JSA (so in "Black Adam"), a guy, and not Dr Fate.  

Oh!

How about "HAWKMAN"???? 

(If you watched "Legends of the Superheroes", the roast included an actress playing Hawkman's mother!  Oddly enough, that came to mind the other day. )

If it's true, DC is sensibly ignoring it and pretending it doesn't exist.  That way, most people don't hear about it and it goes away.  If DC says something, they will draw attention to it and put it on the map.

Nope.

Georgia Elkans               Venus                 June Miller

Cecile de Volanges       Maid Marian         Diana Baylor

Helena Robertson         Sissy Hankshaw       Mia Wallace

George   

Larry Abbott                       Eugene Grizzard            Dr Doug Ross             George Caldwell                     Avram Belinski              Letterman

Larry Abbott                       Eugene Grizzard            Dr Doug Ross             George Caldwell                     Avram Belinski              Letterman           Aloysius Fortune        Rudy Hickman          Teddy Pierce      Larry Abbot

17 hours ago, GeorgeStGeorge said:

Gene Wilder?

George

That's him.  He did the voice of Letterman on The Electric Company, went on a "Haunted Honeymoon" as Larry Abbot,  Avram Belinski was the rabbi in "The Frisco Kid",  and so on.

5 hours ago, WordWolf said:

Wait...  wasn't that "Blythe Danner" that played John Adams' wife in "1776"???

She did, but she didn't play the other roles.

Bonnie Katt                Abigail Adams               Sheriff Hildy Grainger

Marcy Singer          Christmas Snow              Leigh Lindsay

George

Was just thinking about "Christmas Snow" last week. Her father named her "Christmas" because she was born on December 25th.  He used to say that it was a good thing she wasn't born on Father's Day, because then he would have ended up introducing her to people by saying "Meet my daughter, Father."

So, this has to be SUZANNE SOMERS.     

Sheriff Hildy Grainger must be the eponymous sheriff in "She's the Sheriff."