GreaseSpot Cafe
  • Announcements

• GT

With the upgrade there is no longer separate login ids and display names.  Your login ID is now your display name.
Raf

Name that Actor/Actress (or Role)

Cleve Gordon            William Struthers         Father Chuck O'Malley        Clinton Jones        Rubin Flood                 Roger Morgan 

Steve Blair                Jay Follett                  Ace Bonner                Joseph Dobbs              Beauregard Jackson Pickett Burnside 

Tom Lindholm Sr.         Big Ed Bookman              Hadley Chisholm            Ben Sunday       Mike Finnegan            Dennis Riordan

Dr. Irving Finegarten            Carole "Toddy" Todd            "Big" Ed Bookman       Centauri       Harold Hill

On 5/23/2018 at 8:38 AM, GeorgeStGeorge said:

:doh:

Robert Preston

George

Now I recognize "Toddy" and Centauri.  Was Dr. Finegarten his role in SOB?

Yes, that was him. .  BTW, you reminded me of Preston when you mentioned Robert Prescott on another thread and I got them confused.    "Toddy" was in "Victor VIctoria" (Mrs Wolf might have gotten it from that)  and Centauri was from "the Last Starfighter" (I almost certainly would have gotten it from that.)   Guy's been in a LOT of stuff over the years, hasn't he?

4 hours ago, WordWolf said:

Yes, that was him. .  BTW, you reminded me of Preston when you mentioned Robert Prescott on another thread and I got them confused.    "Toddy" was in "Victor VIctoria" (Mrs Wolf might have gotten it from that)  and Centauri was from "the Last Starfighter" (I almost certainly would have gotten it from that.)   Guy's been in a LOT of stuff over the years, hasn't he?

And, remarkably, most of his roles have TWO names!  Not just "Bill" or "Scooter."

New one shortly.

George

This actor probably isn't that well-known to the general public, but would be to fans of a certain genre (as we are):

Brunt

Weyoun

Penk

(Commander) Shran

George

Edited by GeorgeStGeorge