GreaseSpot Cafe

VICTOR BARNARD CAPTURED

HAPe4me

The Brazilian Court has already signed the extradition for Barnard. That was done within 24 hours of the arrest. It may still be a couple of weeks before he he brought back here.

The lady arrested with him was one of the maidens when she lived here in the US. She is Brazilian, and was charged with aiding a fugitive by the police in Brazil and was released on bond. Her charges are in Brazil, not here, therefore she will not be extradited.

Here are some links to more info

http://www.twincities.com/minnesota/ci_27626670/woman-minnesota-sect-leader-was-part-group-ex

and Monday evening's broadcast by Fox9 in MN

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/story/28242468/cult-leaders-victim-looking-forward-to-seeing-him-in-shackles

And Jeffsjo gets a starring role in the article you linked to, Hap. Good for Jeff.

How long has Bernard been hiding, or running?

Well Krys, the actual charges were not formally filed until April 2014, and he has been on the run since before that. The investigation started in 2009 as I recall, and he has been hiding since then. Brazil says he first came there in 2010, (which is true) but American authorities are pretty sure he has been in Washington State at times in since then. So the answer to your question is twofold, He has been hiding for 6 years and running since at least April of 2014.

Yes Twinky I saw Jeff's name (tips hat) It was Jeff who first started talking here a number of years ago about this asshat. I wonder if Granddaughter might stop back in here too sometime.