GreaseSpot Cafe

Current Way Corps Numbers

DogLover

On 6/8/2015 at 5:57 PM, outandabout said:

And if you go directly to TWI's actual website, it is BORING. Way Productions is BORING, women in baggy navy blue dresses singing tuneless songs with boring lyrics..... that's all that's left of the music.

How sad to hear that!  WP back in the 70's, and 80's were great to watch, and listen too.  A lot of talented people were in WP years ago.

Way productions is hideous. Ive heard recordings of Pressed Down, et al. How things got so bad from there i can only guess. I know that wierwille had a real problem with pressed down and had them on trash detail after a particular sns where he thought they were egotistical. Perhaps someone can shed light on this here or in another thread.

3 hours ago, OldSkool said:

Way productions is hideous. Ive heard recordings of Pressed Down, et al. How things got so bad from there i can only guess. I know that wierwille had a real problem with pressed down and had them on trash detail after a particular sns where he thought they were egotistical. Perhaps someone can shed light on this here or in another thread.

Yeah, Pressed Down was great.

• Upvote 1

On 14/5/2017 at 9:28 AM, Grace Valerie Claire said:

Why would he want to work for TWI, if he has a degree in Pharmacy?  

I only have conjecture.

Perhaps he was rubbish as a pharmacist and this required no special skills beyond what he already learned there.

Perhaps he is sold-out and glassy-eyed and would jump off a cliff if twi ordered him-and they told him to show up.

Perhaps he's doing something there while working, and planning his exit when it suits HIM.

That's all I've got.

7 hours ago, TLC said:

never heard of such baloney. who thinks up such ridiculousness? 

Any narcissist who finds other people getting "his" spotlight-

especially one who finds their skill in an area exceeds his. Like, say, he's an amateur musician who can't sing and they're professionals.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

whether groups like Joyful Noise, Pressed Down, Good Seed, Paul Vergillio would have progressed to the level of Hillsong, Casting Crowns, Don Moen, Ron Kenoty, Newsboys, Paul Baloche, Robin Mark, Bob Fits, Brian Donerksen, or Chris Tomlin to name a few is highly doubtful with VPW in charge of Way Productions, much less LCM or RR.