GreaseSpot Cafe

Just the Facts by Dana Fort

pawtucket

There seems to be no bottom to the pain that vpw's faulty teaching has caused. He's dead 30 years now and one would think the results of his evils would have subsided! Nope - - and this is not an old post.

edited for spelling

Edited by krys

Wow. What a sad story. I can't add any info at all (long before my time there) but extend sympathies to the entire family.

I admire Dana's courage in writing her story and posting it here. She's a truth seeker and teller. We need more of them here.

This putrid fruit manifested throughout the way tree, every level, every country, many of us saw it with our own eyes. Did it die out with the death of VP ? No. Did it diminish with the demise of LCM ? No. Is it still carrying on ? Yes. A softer twi nowadays ? No. A sneakier, subtle model.

:offtopic:/>I thought this was interesting from that web page, waysider:

© 2014 S.O.W.E.R.S.®. (L.E.A.D. Outdoor Academy™ and W.O.W. Ambassadors™ are trademarks of S.O.W.E.R.S.®)

And you know who fiercely protected their trademarks, name, etc...

Update: It has been brought to my attention that my mom's marriage to her second husband was likely orchestrated by The Way in an effort to ensure that my mom would never talk about what happened with my dad. The top leaders of the The Way manipulated countless women into affairs. They were expected to keep the secret of the affair in their "lockbox." These trustworthy women were then paired with yes-men that would obediently follow ministry orders. This strategic union protected the top leaders by ensuring that if the women ever opened their "lockbox" their husband would go straight to "the man of god" and the threat could be immediately squashed. These couples also served the ministry's agenda by manipulating and controlling the rank and file. My mom made her own lockbox when my dad died. She had information that was damaging to The Way and that's why they let her in the Way Corps--to keep an eye on her. She couldn't give me a good reason as to why she married husband #2 except to say that "he was Way Corps." She saw the red flags. My brother even ran away on their wedding day. She has no idea why they never went through counseling before the wedding, as that was a requirement for all ministry weddings. I recently spoke to the Way ordained minister that married my mom and husband #2. He didn't even remember marrying them. He did, however, confirm that my suspicions were not paranoia and that cover-ups were commonplace in The Way. For 10 years husband #2 made my mom's life, my life, and my brother's life hell. For years after they divorced I had nightmares that she got back together with him. If you are reading this and still involved in The Way DO NOT BE FOOLED. YOU ARE BEING USED TO KEEP THE MONSTER ALIVE. THEY CARE NOTHING FOR YOU. Not convinced? The date my mom remarried husband #2 was December 22, the anniversary of my father's death. It is sickening that I spent 10 years being forced to celebrate a horrible, damaging marriage instead of remembering my dad.

• Upvote 1

I'm so sorry, Dana. Such things should never have happened in an organization that was supposedly centered on God. Well, they never should have happened in ANY organization, for that matter.

My hope for you is that reading and participating in GSC discussions will in some way help to fill in the missing pieces of the puzzle and bring you some comfort in knowing you aren't alone in this.

Edited by waysider
  • Upvote 2

If you are reading this and still involved in The Way DO NOT BE FOOLED. YOU ARE BEING USED TO KEEP THE MONSTER ALIVE. THEY CARE NOTHING FOR YOU. Not convinced? The date my mom remarried husband #2 was December 22, the anniversary of my father's death. It is sickening...

Dana.....thank you for posting your story. It is heart-wrenching to see the hurt

and pain that you've had to endure because of twi's treachery.

You are another brave soul to come forward, among the many.....

May you find all the strength and comfort needed to go forward.

Dana - your story gets worse.

Who set that for the second wedding date? Not your Mum, I'm sure! If she's still alive, it's time for her to open her "lock box" and shout loudly about the contents - just as you are doing.

How is your brother doing now?

Please remember some of the good times with your dad, with us. The things some people have posted on this thread are very kind and perhaps a comfort for you to read.

Hello Fellow Greasespotters!

It's been awhile. Good to see you all!

Be not fooled! God is not mocked! What was perpetrated against David Fear and his family is sin against God Almighty and a disgrace before The Righteous Judge, Jesus Christ.

These crimes against the Church will NOT go unpunished.

The legal crimes may not get get tried or judged. Charges may or may not be pressed. Honestly, the pain and suffering already experienced by Dana and her brother does not need to re-lived, unless they decide it's worth it.

However, the spiritual crimes, the utter rebellion and sin against God and The Good Shepherd are not subject to the whims of human judgement. They are the responsiblity of The Boss, the capo de capi tutti, The Righteous Judge, The Lord Jesus Christ. It is He who sits at that right hand of the throne of God, not dictor paul wierwille or da forehead.

And, quite frankly, I do not think that twit's version of the bema will be what they actually find. Their bema will be empty. The rewards they will receive will be according to their DEEDS. Now THAT'S SCARY! Their deeds ain't been so nice, and they remain UNREPENTANT, UNAPOLOGETIC, UNCONFESSED, UNTRIED, and UNCONVICTED. Doesn't sound like nice, gold medal winning bema time is what they've got coming. Not if da woid is right! And we all know how important THAT is to them, right? Like above all else IIRC.

Don't worry! Nothing's changed since vic croaked, and nothing's much different since Rosie and Donna M&A'd da forehead after they crawled outta dem fawg years. Only the names are different to protect the guilty and continue the 63 year cover-up of the mighty deeds of all dem twit moggies. Oh, more of those moggies are running their own "ministries" like jalvis , gerald wrenn, beence finnegan, larry panarello, john mccave, doug seed, chris geer, jp Wierwille and his kid V2P2, along with super-secret-double-probation-special-agent, "rev" dougie macmullan at SOWERS, so beloved here since 2007!,.....schoenheit still has a STFI plus his own version of the bible he calls the REV, the revised English version......revised alright!.....and there are all sorts of ex-way hacks running around all over north and South America, Europe and Asia still trying to keep vic and his sorry-assed teachings alive and well and bringing in money. Now, instead of exposing vic and da forehead for the sociopathic perverted creeps they were (and yet remain), the raging serial rapists and adulterers they are without repentance after 30 years now, and the professional con-men, hucksters and persistent beggars they pride themselves on being, they are busy reincarnating him and his prayshuss "min-us-tray". They're gonna spin it all again and his way will once again be the way.

So all you keedz still out there in wayland, still trying to prove gawd and your pitiful version of His word, without any fellowship, relationship, or communion with the Son, Jesus Christ remains an exercise in the futility of your trying to take the place of the absent Christ in your meaningless, powerless, insignificant Bible cult. You're all still stuck in vic. First century ignorance still trying to make a home for itself in the 21st. It's as dead as it was before your drunken Nazi "founding president" was cold in the fountain. You have been weighed in the balances and you morons incurred some incredibly heavy debt. And YOU WILL PAY FULL PRICE for what you've done. Your mighty bema-bound .... will be burned by the fire of Righteous Judgement.

You will hear the most awful words from the Jesus you banned from twit by making him absent, taught it was wrong to seek fellowship with Him or guidance from Him. Pray to Him? Oh absolutely not! That's pagan idolatry and we all know there's debbil spurts named jesus too! And idiot wayfers, and the straggling exes in name only who believe this garbage wonder why I tell them it's all anti(against-Christ??

There's not much difference in what I'm posting here now, and what I posted in 1998-2001 here, and again in 2007-2009. Only MORE disgusting evidence and FACTS of the same d crap they're all still pulling as I post here again in 2015. But God is NO DIFFERENT whatsoever than what He's always been. For the ones of those scumbuckets still alive, there's still the Godly option of genuine repentance as The Boss Jesus Christ taught the world in Matthew 18. But Rosie, Donna and the rest aren't getting any younger. The clock keeps ticking. Do it NOW, while you still have the chance!........Or not. It's all up to you keedz and cloigy. How 'bout eeet?

Edited by DontWorryBeHappy

So DWBH, you certainly don't think that "keedz" these days in twi are any smarter than the rest of us when we were that age, do you?

Life in twi is the university of hard knocks. These keedz have time to recover, just like the rest of us; it's like heroin: the longer on it, the harder the recovery.

It will all be part of "their" growing and character process - what GSC has made available here is a source of education but recall, how did we respond to anti-twi information at the time - we called it devilish.

There are alot of organizations out there alot worse than twi, hopefully, they will find their "fed-up" point and call it game and then get on with their lives.

You are so correct, let the leadership find out what they did at the Bema.

So DWBH, you certainly don't think that "keedz" these days in twi are any smarter than the rest of us when we were that age, do you?

Life in twi is the university of hard knocks. These keedz have time to recover, just like the rest of us; it's like heroin: the longer on it, the harder the recovery.

It will all be part of "their" growing and character process - what GSC has made available here is a source of education but recall, how did we respond to anti-twi information at the time - we called it devilish.

There are alot of organizations out there alot worse than twi, hopefully, they will find their "fed-up" point and call it game and then get on with their lives.

You are so correct, let the leadership find out what they did at the Bema.

And in the meantime MRAP, it is my respinsibility before The Boss, Jesus Christ to continue to expose vic'n'twit for everything they were and continue to be. That is my moral, spiritual, and biblical responsiblity, and the age of any hearers is irrelevant THEN AND NOW. I will not limit how anyone today responds to how ANYONE responded to "anti -TWI information at the time" . That is completely subjective and irrelevant to THEIR CURRENT EXPERIENCE. Secondly, what in the world is your definition of "anti-twi information"? Is that to be confused with the clear exposition of the FACTS regarding the criminal behavior of their board of trustees? Are those LEGALLY proven FACTS anti-TWI infirmation, or are they simply FACTS?

Might you harbor some "pro-TWI" bias in your soul somewhere you yet remain unaware of? That is simply an honest question of curiosity, not a slur of any kind.

It might be acceptable to you to let "the leadership" wait until bema time to "find out what they did". The Boss and THEY already know! There's no waiting as far as they're concerned. My responsibility is to make it known to the church for as long as it takes them to repent or until they wind up in jail for the CRIMINAL acts they have committed. There might indeed be "a lot worse organizations out there" than twit, BUT I don't know about them. I DO know about vic'n'twit and I do KNOW what The Boss commands me and them to do. Do you?

Edited by DontWorryBeHappy

DWBH, please stop with the assumptions. Are you thinking that by posting on GSC that you are doing God's work via anti-twi information? So the Boss commands you - to do what, post?

I love this sight because I get alot of scripture from differnt points of view and some nostalgic points of view that I also wondered about. probably more research has been posted here than was ever provided by twi but I never heard about the Boss's instruction.

Now look DWBH, I have read tit-for-tat stuff on GSC and I don't want this to turn into that intercourse.

You assummed something about me and you were incorrect, let it go.

I would only ask clarafication on this statement you made: "The Boss and THEY already know"; who are the THEY?

Maybe that's a thread for the doctrinal forum.