GreaseSpot Cafe

Year2027 newsroom

year2027

God frist

Year2027 newsroom

the basis thoughts of Roy William Perry III a man

the opinions of me just a man that believes there is a God and there more out there than we see

As I think about place we are in I wonder about me am I a part everything or is everything part of me. Otherwise where does me begin and end, do I begin in cell of my egg and do end with my outer skin layers this is mystery I will explored. Is the heat coming out my body still me and the reflection of the image of me still me in a nutshell.

To show my thoughts I will begin what if there was no Sun?

What would happen to if there was no Sun in our universe to hold everything together? Nothing would stay in its place we would not even be alive here otherwise there would no us and I would not be written you today. Without one part of this universe there would be no us take away gravity no us or take the moon there no us.

So without one part we would not live of our universe here we would be some say the world would make another way. But that would mean you are not you because you never had the life you did. Otherwise what you did was not done by you that just another creature not a man like you are?

Your light effects which is your reflection travels through the universe and beyond. The sounds that you make in your life span are traveling through the universe right now. In space they say the earth to moon and back still can be view in deep space because are in wave form that does not die.

The light that turn to light wave can still be saw today while the brightness of the picture is harder to see it still out there. The picture is smaller in size but still there and the volume has lower over time but it still there. So if nothing completing goes away why not us what to say I cannot hear the voice of somebody dead and gone for this world.

I hear voices some say I am crazy but how can they say when I understand the voices I hear. As sound waves playing recored from days that were long ago from a phone, radio, Television, or something I do not understand. These sound waves are known to man kind alone with light waves like Television waves the show images to us everyday.The voices when I take myself are all in my they mind I can control them but the voices from a wave I would have no control over them. Understanding where voices come from and imaging is part of life not understanding where things come would be crazy which make me not crazy. Now do not get wrong I do not understand when they were form but I understand were they are coming from the ones I witness with my eyes, ears, and mind.