GreaseSpot Cafe

What would you say?

JavaJane

Let's say VP was alive.

What would you say to him?

I have been asking myself this today, and I don't even know at this point if I would talk to him or if I would just pass him by.

If you were the same person you were when you left TWI, what would you do?

Violence?

Questions?

Confrontation?

Honestly, I don't know what I would say. If it were just myself I might say or do something. Unfortunately, when I was involved, I had a lot of interwoven relationships that would have been affected by anything I did or said. That would have factored into what I would do.

Plus, he was known to surround himself with thugs people who could protect him from adversity and danger. So, it might have been hard to actually get close enough to him to take any action.

I personally confronted dictor in his bunny hatch motor coach in early 1983. I have recounted the utter futility of this idealistic (on my part only) endeavor to "practice what we preached" here at the GSC several times. Dictor Paul denied and lied about his immoral, aberrant and pathological behavior, and took those lies proudly to his waterlogged grave. Geer gleefully carried the lies to myth-legend status to serve himself and Walter Cummins as the true "mantle carriers"......LOL! They're still working in their "eagerly awaited" advanced class redux. Hope they get it done in time to compete with jallyroll Lynn and "rev" Gerry wrenn and their Wierwille revisionism. A bunch of fat leeches feasting on the blood of innocent and sincere ex-wayfers by spoon-feeding them the same old pablum and self-serving man-of-God, take the place of the absent Christ doctrine their faddah in da woid used to suck the money out of his followers. Still works on the waybrained like the charm it was when Dictor was alive. Dictor is still the good ole cashcow for these jerks. They continue in their Vic-shaped identities to this day, demonstrating incredible capacity for lying, self-delusion, convenient selective memory loss, and fraud. ALL (wrenn, lynn, seed, finnegan, geer, cummins, schoenheit, maurice goulet, Lester Wiley carver, TLTF, SOWERS, and a host of other twit offshoots around the world) succeed only to the extent they can keep the ex-wayfers enchanted by the apostle/mog for this our day, and time, and hour(sic!) legend of their faddah-in-da-woid. There are still a couple of thousand of ex-wayfer a wandering aimlessly that these leeches can attract. Or, is it attack?

So.....I am definitely in the confront-the-dang-out-of-them-all mindset. How can any rational, compassionate human being be a part of acquiescent assent to their banal .... through silence and indifference?

• Upvote 1

Ah, dots connected. I listened to this in '08 which is the year I left twi and the corps. Just listened again. such a cluster.

We left HQ in 2005 and TWI entirely in 2007.

Ain't freedom great? Husband and I coming up on our 11th wedding anniversary and our 9th year of cult free life.

We left HQ in 2005 and TWI entirely in 2007.

Ain't freedom great? Husband and I coming up on our 11th wedding anniversary and our 9th year of cult free life.

Yes, I think it's better. A little surprised how many years it is taking me to sort through all this. Congrats to you and your hubby.

I hope I'm there at the return too, and when you see VPW, and go into your, "Hi, God bless. How are you?" that the two of you share a warm embrace, and that VP is a little clingier than you expected, and the hug lingers, and just as you are starting to think "this is awkward", right at that moment the two of you line up perfectly and I come up and with one kick drill both of you squarely in the satchel while I shout, "TWO-FER!' That's my heaven. It will smart, but then again, you will be in your new body and recover super quickly so all good.

Edited by shortfuse

• 2 months later...

quote: What would you say to him?

How about, Hi. God bless. How are you? Probably get to do that at the return.

In our new bodies we can vanish right when you attempt your pathetic kick and you'll fall on your butt just like Charlie Brown when Lucy pulls the football away. Ha ha.

Just to be clear - you're not talking about the return of Jesus Christ described in Revelation 19, where it says Jesus Christ will be on a white horse, in righteousness he will judge and make war; his eyes will be like fiery lasers, on his head will be many crowns; he'll be wearing a robe dipped in blood, and following right behind him will be the armies from heaven mounted on white steeds....in case you haven't heard - the bad guys will lose that war and the beast and false prophet will be cast into the lake of fire….ok ….now, you're not talking about vanishing like that are you?

• 7 months later...
On January 2, 2016 at 1:59 PM, JavaJane said:

Let's say VP was alive.

What would you say to him?

I have been asking myself this today, and I don't even know at this point if I would talk to him or if I would just pass him by.

If you were the same person you were when you left TWI, what would you do?

Violence?

Questions?

Confrontation?

Good question JJ !!  If I saw him today, knowing what I know about him, I would run as fast, and as far away as I could!!!  I am afraid, I would punch his lights out; what a sick puppy he turned out to be.  I can't believe that he was a man of the cloth.  How dare he say that he was a man of God, when in reality he was a the Devil's man!!

On January 7, 2016 at 10:08 AM, shortfuse said:

I hope I'm there at the return too, and when you see VPW, and go into your, "Hi, God bless. How are you?" that the two of you share a warm embrace, and that VP is a little clingier than you expected, and the hug lingers, and just as you are starting to think "this is awkward", right at that moment the two of you line up perfectly and I come up and with one kick drill both of you squarely in the satchel while I shout, "TWO-FER!' That's my heaven. It will smart, but then again, you will be in your new body and recover super quickly so all good.

Shortfuse, now I know why I come to GSC!! Your post me laugh.  Usually I can forgive people for their mistakes; God knows I make them every day.  However, VPW caused so much grief, and misery, 

and never thought about how it would impact the lives of others.

Will he even go to heaven??

KEEP YOUR BLOODY HANDS OFF ME and KEEP THAT YUCKY-LOOKING THING ZIPPED WHERE IT BELONGS.

Or maybe - Go do something interesting to yourself with that Zimmer frame.

Or maybe - You seem very lonely, sitting there in the corner of the retirement home.  Nobody comes to talk to you and you never have visitors.  How very sad for you.

I'm incredibly thankful that I'm not the same as I was in 1986 (30 years ago) when I left twi. I graduated from college in 1986. Since then, I married, divorced, had a daughter, who now has two children of her own. It took a lot of tears and emotional pain for me to shed the waybrain way of life since. I'd have no use for meeting him in person. But I could relish a written confrontation with the tone of Nathan when he confronted David.