GreaseSpot Cafe

The Seven-Years of Itching Ears

skyrider

Admittedly, wierwille was on a "seven-year search" to plagiarize from someone who knew far more than him.

This is noted in the 2nd Edition preface section of Receiving the holy spirit Today."

"The Word of God is truth. I prayed that I might put aside all

I had been taught and start anew with the Bible as my

handbook as well as my textbook. It took me seven years to

find a man of God schooled in the Holy Spirit, a man who knew

the Scripture on the Holy Spirit, and could fit it together so that

I did not have to omit, deny or change any one passage.

He made the Scripture fit like a hand fits into a glove,

and when you can do that, you can be assured of having

truth."

[For Emphasis]:

It took me --- wierwille

seven years --- the seven-years of itching ears [iI Tim. 4:3]

to find a man of God [JE Stiles] schooled in the Holy Sirit,

a man who knew the Scripture on the Holy spirit

and could fit it together

so that I did not have to do any work....er, omit, deny or change any one passage.

2Ti 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine;

but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

Wierwille was "a teacher" with ITCHING EARS --- [as noted in this pastoral epistle]

Bodda-bing, botta-boom !!! :anim-smile:

AS THE YEARS PASSED, it began to dawn on wierwille (or someone in his circle alerted him) that he had let his mask slip

[with the admission IN PRINT]......and later additions of the book snuffed out this blatant, exposed plagiarist.

Oh, wierwille thought he was so sneaky......didn't he? Sheesh, the "bread crumb trail" could easily be followed

back to JE Stiles without this admission, but its laughable to see how slow wierwille was in covering his tracks.

Here is how wierwille covered "The Seven-Year Itch" in the 7th Edition preface:

"The Word of God is truth. I prayed that I might put aside all that I had heard

and thought out myself, and I started anew with the Bible as my handbook as well as

my textbook. I did not want to omit, deny, or change any passage for, the Word of God

being the will of God, the Scripture must fit like a hand in a glove."

More later.......

And....this only scratches the surface of all his PLAGIARISM.

Admittedly, wierwille was on a "seven-year search" to plagiarize from someone who knew far more than him.

This is noted in the 2nd Edition preface section of Receiving the holy spirit Today."

"The Word of God is truth. I prayed that I might put aside all

I had been taught and start anew with the Bible as my

handbook as well as my textbook. It took me seven years to

find a man of God schooled in the Holy Spirit, a man who knew

the Scripture on the Holy Spirit, and could fit it together so that

I did not have to omit, deny or change any one passage.

He made the Scripture fit like a hand fits into a glove,

and when you can do that, you can be assured of having

truth."

[For Emphasis]:

It took me --- wierwille

seven years --- the seven-years of itching ears [iI Tim. 4:3]

to find a man of God [JE Stiles] schooled in the Holy Sirit,

a man who knew the Scripture on the Holy spirit

and could fit it together

so that I did not have to do any work....er, omit, deny or change any one passage.

2Ti 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine;

but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

Wierwille was "a teacher" with ITCHING EARS --- [as noted in this pastoral epistle]

Bodda-bing, botta-boom !!! anim-smile.gif

AS THE YEARS PASSED, it began to dawn on wierwille (or someone in his circle alerted him) that he had let his mask slip

[with the admission IN PRINT]......and later additions of the book snuffed out this blatant, exposed plagiarist.

Oh, wierwille thought he was so sneaky......didn't he? Sheesh, the "bread crumb trail" could easily be followed

back to JE Stiles without this admission, but its laughable to see how slow wierwille was in covering his tracks.

Here is how wierwille covered "The Seven-Year Itch" in the 7th Edition preface:

"The Word of God is truth. I prayed that I might put aside all that I had heard

and thought out myself, and I started anew with the Bible as my handbook as well as

my textbook. I did not want to omit, deny, or change any passage for, the Word of God

being the will of God, the Scripture must fit like a hand in a glove."

More later.......

And....this only scratches the surface of all his PLAGIARISM.

Had to have been someone in his inner circle... as if he could have figured it out on his own?

Funny, huh, SkyRider?

Let's just face it. Dictor Paul was just a country-bumpkin, ignorant, abused, drunken, redneck dumbdang from rural American Germany in Ohio. He was just plain DUMB! DUMBER! DUMBEREST! He was a joke to his own family, a joke to his hometown, a joke in high school and college, member of America First in the 30's and 40's to keep his buddy hitler safe from US entry into WW II......hence, a joke to his country, and a joke to the god, Christ, and world he wanted to dominate. He was an insignificant malignant paranoid narcissist, alcoholic, serial rapist and sexual abuser who lied, conned, and bullied his way through a meaningless and viciously destructive existence on this good earth. Good riddance.

• Upvote 1

Funny, huh, SkyRider?

Let's just face it. Dictor Paul was just a country-bumpkin, ignorant, abused, drunken, redneck dumbdang from rural American Germany in Ohio. He was just plain DUMB! DUMBER! DUMBEREST! He was a joke to his own family, a joke to his hometown, a joke in high school and college, member of America First in the 30's and 40's to keep his buddy hitler safe from US entry into WW II......hence, a joke to his country, and a joke to the god, Christ, and world he wanted to dominate. He was an insignificant malignant paranoid narcissist, alcoholic, serial rapist and sexual abuser who lied, conned, and bullied his way through a meaningless and viciously destructive existence on this good earth. Good riddance.

Well golly shazzamm, Wilbur. Just how dumb, dumber, dumberest does that make you and/or anyone else that followed his music down to the river's edge?

Well golly shazzamm, Wilbur. Just how dumb, dumber, dumberest does that make you and/or anyone else that followed his music down to the river's edge?

Depends on whether we eventually figured out that it was all bunk.

No dumber than you Orville, for doing exactly the same. Far less dumber than you, Orville, because I don't believe it any more as you do. Love your TWIt'n'vic dontchya?....LOL!

By your own admission you piped the tune right up close alongside him for years, Wilbur, regardless of how far you try to distance yourself from it now. Furthermore, guess and accuse all you want, you still rather plainly don't know for sure just what I do or don't believe at this point in time. (Nor do you know why I left HQ... not that it matters much.)

Edited by TLC

Nor do I care. Not in the least. How many years did you spend singing his lyrics, orville? Or was your smug superiority complex strong enough to keep you in ignorant denial of those facts? You were just too smahrt to really believe you bought the same crap we all did, eh?

More importantly, you appear to accept much of the same old crap dic spewed which, of course, you never really believed because you were soooo smahrt back then already, right. As I said before, I could care less what you believed then, or now. And, as far as why you left and when, I could care less about that either. If it is supposed to engender interest in your self-centered, cryptic beliefs then or now, it has failed miserably. It communicates nothing other than how impressed you are with yourself and whatever "distancing" you managed since your tough decision to leave HQ. Everyone is oh so proud of you orville, OK?

If you choose to charm yourself with yourself and your lack of forthrightness and transparent honesty to actually say what you think and tell it like it is does nothing but further decrease your credibility and that of your posts. Get honest mr. bigshot. Or is honest reflection and evaluation part of what you've left behind while "distancing yourself" from your beloved dictor and his HQ? I guess we'll never get the real Stohree from you either, will we. Your just to smahrt to be honest and tell us what you really think and believe. If it doesn't matter enough to you to even formulate some non-equivocal words with a genuine point other than proving your expertise with red herring, straw man, and ad hominem logical fallacies, than why should it matter to us here at GSC? Buy a clue orville.....your stated commitment to obfuscation matters to no one but you. TTFN.

.... meanwhile back to our regularly scheduled discussion of Wierwille's plagiarism.

Not only does it expose wierwille's plagiarism....

1) Deception -- wierwille let his mask slip, but covers again

2) Vaunted Arrogance -- wierwille builds his mog-doctrine as "THE man of God"

3) Pride of the 1944-1951 years at Van Wert -- on church payroll, building "twi"

4) Wholesale plagiarism -- side-by-side comparisons show the theft

5) Exploitation --- of others' time, money, energy, respect, adulation, etc.

The arc of wierwille's life was one of deceiving to exploitation

as he plundered along with his socio-pathological disorders.

In another thread, Penworks mentioned that dictor paul had a ghost writer for his "By The Way" editorials in the St. Mary's Evening Leader. She named Alison Heaney Freeland. She grew up in Rye, NY. Her brother Brian Heaney was a 2nd corpse grad. They were both "groovy Christians" along with one chris geer, the bus driver. Both geer and alison were 7th corpse grads.

She was hardly the only ghost writer dictor used. Here's a brief list of who else wrote numerous BTW columns.

Bill Winegarner, beence finnegan, da forehead, dave Carley, and myself wrote at least 6-10 each. I myself wrote 12. Ding dong wrote at least a half dozen, coward allen wrote 2 (with lots of help from cookie lofstedt). art poling wrote several, earl burton wrote a couple, as did Bo Reahard. I personally know those I mentioned wrote those columns for him. I never even knew heaney wrote them too.

All of those on the president's cabinet were given letters from believers all around the world written personally to dp to answer for him and he signed his name to them. I got the majority of USA letters, Bo, finnegan, and coward got the Int'l Outreach letters plus numbers from the US Trunk. Da forehead got the corpse ones and ding dong got corpse and college letters. Winegarner (Bill), burton, and Reahard got the word in business and questions about the finances letters. Coward pawned almost all of those off to those guys. Rosie handled the letters re: Way pub, and Lombardi helped da forehead with the corpse letters along with jallyroll, Jenkinson and moynihan. That was daily practice for all of us. DP was too busy being spiritual, SITing for gawd and the universe and the entire minustray, getting revelation from "daddy's cookie jar" 24/7, and bangin' and boozin' his way through as many in-rez corpses as he could at every "root locale", and enjoying his old flames on da field wherever he went. THERE IS NO CONSCIENCE in sociopathy. Not even a "seared" one! Zero, zilch, nada, nichts, nothing. Add to that alcoholism and serial rape/sexual assault, and you'll begin to realize that the only "ministering" dictor paul ever did was to administer drugged booze to unsuspecting corpse girls and then force himself on them sexually to "teach them about gawd's love". It's embarrassing that we stayed so blind for so long, only to be cruelly betrayed by the moggies.

The books JCOPassover, and JCPromised Seed, had not a single word contributed by DP in either of them. Are The Dead Alive Now was plagiarized from Bullinger. The only publication that DP did a good bit of actual writing for was JCINotGod. The shortest and most illiterate and textually inaccurate book of the whole lot of them. Every other book DP actually "wrote" was a transcript of either pfal or SNS, or some other "live teaching" dictor did wherever. It's hard to write when your too dumb, drunk, and lazy to do it.

So really, in actuality, dictor paul never wrote ANYTHING himself! Not one sentence. Literally. I read his "doctoral thesis" on Peter and it was just like reading one of the old "collaterals" from early piffle classes after the '67 filming. If it wasn't for Donna Randall, wally cummins, Karen Wierwille and the growing numbers in the "research department", you'd have nothing at all for American Christian Press to publish. What a complete and total fraud. Wish he were here to read his real biography. He lived his lying false one until the day he died.

Edited by DontWorryBeHappy
  • Upvote 1

Outie, that's the trouble when DWBH posts his daft names for people.

He means Don Weirwille.

He was the Dean at WCOE.

Yep....the "Dean" of the wierwille clone factory.

Even while in-residence, I loathed the busywork, the double-standards, the favoritism and the hypocrisy.

So, if you're trying to add credibility to Don Wierwille as the "Dean at WCOE".....to me, it only spotlights

how he followed and swallowed his Dad's cult training center.

Did Don sign off on having our corps coordinators lead us into muddy back lot after a 2-inch rainstorm

and do football workouts/calisthenics until everyone was a muddy mess? barking orders? girls crying?

what a night of intimidation stupidity......ugh.

Did Don sign off on having us change dorm assignments in a February blizzard? Trudging thru 8-inches of snow?

We were NOT done until every one in our corps twig had all their stuff moved to next housing room....and it

just HAD to be done THAT DAY. pppffffttt.

Did we have to sit cross-legged on the floor in the fireplace room? Even at 21 yrs old, the back starts hurting

and legs were cramped after about 30-40 minutes. Why can't we sit in chairs? Bunch of crap manipulation....

And.....listening to Don Wierwille teach was about as exciting as watching cement dry. :anim-smile:

So, if you're trying to add credibility to Don Wierwille as the "Dean at WCOE".....

Okay, so you (and certain others here) don't like me (from earlier posts) and are out to put down whatever I post, whenever or wherever you can... but what sort of dumbass comment is that?

Okay, so you (and certain others here) don't like me (from earlier posts) and are out to put down whatever I post, whenever or wherever you can... but what sort of dumbass comment is that?

How did a post about Don W. suddenly become about you?

Meh... Don't bother.

Naw.....I just don't equate a legitimate college campus "Dean" in the same equation

as that manipulative, uncredited, cult-training camp in Emporia, Kansas.

Don't take it personal, TLC.....I just happen to loathe that whole wierwille-adulation

indoctrination wherein some, subtly, tried to engraft some legitimacy by credible

titles like a "Dean" on campus. :rolleyes:/>

Edited by skyrider