GreaseSpot Cafe

Letter regarding the new theme

shortfuse

On 10/10/2016 at 8:46 AM, shortfuse said:

Who honestly would steal this stuff?

Originally I thought maybe someone on set design from a "Planet of the Apes" movie.  But after seeing the up close quality, that wouldn't cut it.  It's more like a kindergarten teacher trying to design a class poster for a "Planet of the Apes" movie.   All of the human figures look a bit off.

Actually, now that I think about those implications, never mind.  The poster depicts The Way perfectly.  

On October 23, 2016 at 3:22 PM, Belle said:

Good to see you (((Skyrider)))!

Great posts people!!  Yes Belle, I know what you mean!!  For years, I thought I had "a bee in my bonnet."  After coming to the GSC, I realize that most of my perceptions of TWI, were right!  But I thought, how could I think that there was so much BS in TWi, because I thought this was "God's Ministry.  Wow!  The GSC has taught me that there was a lack of compassion, love, honestly, kindness, ect., in TWI.  I remember hearing a number of teaching tapes on the love of God, and then having TWI send their WOWs out hungry.  My WOW was such a hard year for me, because I saw how money was the heart of TWI, yet I was expected to love others with the LOG, yet the Ministry was not treating the bulk of it's people with the LOG.  IMHO, TWI was not doing any meaningful Godly work.

• 1 month later...