GreaseSpot Cafe

Name that Movie

Yes, that is the movie.  More than 300,000 extras were used in the classic film Gandhi for the funeral scene of Mahatma Gandhi with 200,000 being volunteers and 94,560 were paid extras under contract.   11 crews shot over 20,000 feet of footage that was trimmed down to 125 seconds for the funeral sequence.  Yeah, your right, WordWolf.  I did change the rules for this one.  

Actually, I wouldn't mind it if someone would come up with a trivia thread about movies.  I've been following some other forums lately and have been intrigued with movie trivia.  I don't know if this would violate any rules but I still would like to match heads with those of us who play. 

12 hours ago, GeorgeStGeorge said:

"Actually, I wouldn't mind it if someone would come up with a trivia thread about movies. "

Isn't that … ummm.. "Movie Mash-up?"

George

No, that's not it really George.  I am a member of a couple of quiz sites and I get trivia questions send to me or I can get on a site and play the game there.  The trivia questions can be about anything but a great deal of them tend to be about movie related stuff, movie actors or about directors, oscar related stuff, questions about the bio of some movie actor e.q.,  "What was Harrison Ford's first credited film role"?  or "Has Harrison Ford ever won an oscar award"?  and followed by multiple choice or yes or no answers. That's different that Movie Mash-up.