GreaseSpot Cafe

Who's the character who said that movie line?

On 8/24/2017 at 2:11 PM, Human without the bean said:

How do I stop this?

On 8/24/2017 at 2:11 PM, Human without the bean said:

How do you erase these things?

Anyway, I'm sorry but I didn't use the complete line which should make it easier to recognize.  

"That expires in one week.  You're not real FBI, are you?"

On 8/30/2017 at 9:46 PM, Human without the bean said:

Hannibal Lecter during the opening exchange with Clarice Starling.??  From Silence of the Lambs.

On 8/30/2017 at 9:46 PM, Human without the bean said:

Hannibal Lecter during the opening exchange with Clarice Starling.??  From Silence of the Lambs.

I figured that you probably didn't see this one.  I was waiting for WordWolf or Raf to pop in and go for a guess.

New one.

"Patience Lewis.  We're only human"!  

3 hours ago, WordWolf said:

I've seen much of "Silence of the Lambs" but kept missing the early scenes.    I have new idea on the current one.

Was that no idea instead?  Because if's its no idea then it will probably just sit for quite awhile unless I use a multi-quote from the same character which I will proceed to do now. 

"Dead or Alive, you're coming with me"!

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Human without the bean said:

De. Frederick Frankenstein.  But I don't recall those exact words.

That's him.  There was the scene where the monster woke up and wasn't the genius Hans Delbruck that Frederick expected. (I-gor didn't use that brain-he dropped that brain, and grabbed the nearest one "DO NOT USE-ABNORMAL".)   The monster attacked Frederick and they tranqued the monster. ("Quick, give him the....")    Calmly, Frederick questioned I-gor about which brain was in the monster, and promised he would not get angry.  I-gor remembered the name as "Abby Normal" with some work.  Frederick realized what the label must have said, and said this quote, beginning calmly, and attacking I-gor at the end.  (I-gor "Quick, give him the...")  The scene was interrupted by Inspector Kemp coming to check things out and talk to Frederick.

4 hours ago, GeorgeStGeorge said:

A likely guess is Princess Leia.  (Don't remember the scene, but she could be dissing Han Solo.)

George

In the movie, Solo replies: : I can arrange that!  *storms off* YOU COULD USE A GOOD KISS!" 

In the comic book and novelization, Solo replies: "Believe me, Princess, there's no accounting for taste...."

The movie and the books sometimes had minor script differences, often with Han Solo's lines.

5 hours ago, GeorgeStGeorge said:

A likely guess is Princess Leia.  (Don't remember the scene, but she could be dissing Han Solo.)

George

That's right.  Honestly, I didn't know she said exactly that line or something like it.  I found it on some site called 101 movie one-liners everyone should know.

5 hours ago, Human without the bean said:

That's right.  Honestly, I didn't know she said exactly that line or something like it.  I found it on some site called 101 movie one-liners everyone should know.

(The actual line, IIRC, was "I'd just as soon kiss a wookiee!" "I can arrange that! You could USE a good kiss!!!" At least in the movie. George, go back over the scenes on Hoth. It's somewhere in there.  IIRC, Han said Leia didn't want him to leave-she was worried he would leave without a goodbye kiss. Then came the exchange.)

• 2 weeks later...

Karen....I just found out, right now, not a moment before you blew a hole through the door that I was pregnant. 

Other character:  What is this?

On the floor, by the door, is a strip that says I'm pregnant.

Other character:  Bul%sh*!

Any other time you'd be 100% right.  This time you're 100 % wrong.  I'm the deadliest woman in the world.  But right now....I'm just scared sh#tless for my baby.  Please, just look at the strip.  *Please*.