GreaseSpot Cafe

Who's the character who said that movie line?

That's her.  Kill Bill: Vol. 2.  Interesting   I noticed that on Quentin Tarantino's IMDB profile he's in the early stages of putting together Kill Bill: Vol. 3

Maybe Bill had another brother named Bill.  :wave:

"Even a man who is pure in heart
And says his prayers by night
May become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms
And the autumn moon is bright."

"The way you walked was thorny, through no fault of your own, but as the rain enters the soil, the river enters the sea, so tears run to a predestined end. Your suffering is over, Bela my son. Now you will find peace."

• 2 weeks later...

"Listen, Louis.  There's life in these old hands yet.  Not quite Furioso.  Moderato?  Cantabile, perhaps.  Ask the alligator.  His blood helped.  Then on the diet of the blood of snakes, toads, and all the putrid life of the Mississippi, slowly,  Lestat became something of himself again".

That's the character George.  Lestat de Lioncourt.  When the writer heard that Tom Cruise was cast for the movie she publicly went on record to say she thought that he couldn't do the character of Lestat justice.  After she saw the movie she sent Tom an apology letter.  Here's the scene from Interview With a Vampire.  YOU'RE UP!

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 1:01 PM, GeorgeStGeorge said:

"NERDS!!!!!"

George

OK, maybe not enough of a clue.  That was "Ogre," from "Revenge of the Nerds."

Here's an easy one:

"Walk on road, hm? Walk left side, safe. Walk right side, safe. Walk middle, sooner or later get squished, just like grape. Here, karate, same thing. Either you karate do "yes" or karate do "no." You karate do "guess so," [makes squish gesture] " just like grape. Understand?"

George

Edited by GeorgeStGeorge

Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified?

George

If there were more than three of us playing (four, if Raf can be counted), this "Nostalgia Thread" responding would be fine.  But now, either Human knows the answer, or we have to wait for you to give it.

PS for Human:  If you look up the Nostalgia Thread (it should still be in this forum), someone would give a verbal or audio clue, and responders would give replies which showed that they knew the answer, but didn't actually give it.  Eventually, someone would just decide to move the thread along, and reveal the actual answer.  WW's response "Pineapples," when the actual answer was "Bananas," is an example.  He's doing the same thing here, only a bit more subtly.  If you know the answer, you should understand his "wink-wink" response.

George

First of all George I have no single idea what you are talking about.  Secondly, it's your clue up on the boards now, and I don't have a clue what it is.  Thirdly, in response to WW's answer if that is his way of moving this thread along I'm all for it.

On 11/13/2017 at 6:20 PM, GeorgeStGeorge said:

Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified?

George

Ok, the actual answer was BEETLEJUICE, BEETLEJUICE, BEETLEJUICE!