GreaseSpot Cafe

Who's the character who said that movie line?

2 minutes ago, Raf said:

Oh for Pete's...

Gandalf

Yes.  I was about to start adding clues to your other reply.    In LotR:FotR,  Gandalf said both lines as he faced The Balrog.  Myself, I would have gotten it from either, since even "Fly, you fools!"  was an oft-remembered line by fans.

15 minutes ago, Raf said:

Oh for Pete's...

Gandalf

Who?  I'm guessing LotR is Lord of The rings.  That line makes sense.  I wouldn't know one from the other. I've never felt the need to see them.   Them, or most of the wizard shows, if not all.  So count me out for any of those in the future.

18 hours ago, GeorgeStGeorge said:

The CHARACTER who said the line was Rambo...

Back to our regularly scheduled game:

"You get hurt, hurt 'em back. You get killed... walk it off."

George

I was just curious which one of the Rambo movies it was from?  And his characters name was John Rambo if you want to be picky.  Which I don't.  Anyway, weren't there 3 or 4 Rambo's?  There was 4.  I know.  I just looked it up.

You're clue?  No clue?

Edited by Human without the bean
none

On 14/4/2017 at 10:20 AM, GeorgeStGeorge said:

The CHARACTER who said the line was Rambo...

Back to our regularly scheduled game:

"You get hurt, hurt 'em back. You get killed... walk it off."

George

Steve Rogers/Captain America.  (Avengers 2-Age of Ultron, before the big fight.)

• 2 weeks later...

"There will be no foolish wand-waving or silly incantations in this class. As such, I don't expect many of you to appreciate the subtle science and exact art that is potion-making. However, for those select few..Who possess, the predisposition... I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory, and even put a stopper in death."

"That place is gonna be crawling with people, rich people, people who pay their legal fees with money, not with fish, or with-with-with wheels of cheese, or with sports supplies! I'm gonna fill you in on a little secret, Matt. This doesn't look like a law office, okay? It looks like the set of goddamn "Sanford and Son". Every time I walk in, I'm waiting for Lamont to come down the stairs!"

2 hours ago, Raf said:

"That place is gonna be crawling with people, rich people, people who pay their legal fees with money, not with fish, or with-with-with wheels of cheese, or with sports supplies! I'm gonna fill you in on a little secret, Matt. This doesn't look like a law office, okay? It looks like the set of goddamn "Sanford and Son". Every time I walk in, I'm waiting for Lamont to come down the stairs!"

Franklin Nelson Esq,  aka "Foggy" Nelson.