GreaseSpot Cafe

Ghost Ryders In The Sky

skyrider

On 1/8/2017 at 8:38 PM, skyrider said:

AND........just because I'm pi$$ed thinking about all this.........

Quote....from the other thread..

• "It was near 10pm.......and the region couple offered, with ministry petty cash expense, to pay for our night in a motel.  I turned it down.  They implored us....it was only "the right thing to do."  I said no thanks.  We headed out the door and drove away.  I looked at my wife, she looked at me.....it was like, "Did THAT just happen?  Did we just quit and walk away from decades of corps?  No. More. Corps. Assignments?" 

I totally believe that the lallys were trying to lull us into a trap.......(if we'd stayed in Austin motel)

• I think as that confrontation ended......[trap---offer motel].......and then, lallys would high-tail into OKC ahead of us
  • Once in OKC.....they'd start damage control.....i.e. meeting corps/ac grads [before we got back to OKC]
  • ...........................lallys did get into OKC around 11am Sat..........and set up city-wide mtg to blacklist us
  • ................................one ac grad (at mtg) later told us that not ONE person said anything negative about us
  • ........................................NOTHING.....as lallys kept drilling down & down, trying to find "some dirt"

Gawd..........I could write SO MUCH MORE.......but who wants to hear all this blow-by-blow crap?

....................Then, Martindale smeared and slashed our reputations on the next Corps Mtg --- via phone lines.

....................AFTER............EVERYTHING we'd done for his family.......mainly ---- Rod, Jo, & Kerry

Sky, I don't think we know each other, but from reading your posts here at the GSC, you seem to me, to be an intelligent, kind person.  I think if people want to Trash you, God will deal with them, in His own way, and on His terms.  Revenge is of God, isn't it??

On 1/9/2017 at 10:28 AM, skyrider said:

IMO...............that's why when some drive-by posters come here to GSC and pop off

• They have NO IDEA.....the secret, driving, under-belly scum of that cult-organization.  NONE.
  • They extrapolate their opinions and view points from the cult-magazine echo chamber.

There is a HUGE difference between:

1. Extraction........getting out relatively easy and walking away from a cult.
  2. Extrication.......the grasping, sucking tentacles of the octopus in deep waters.

THAT'S WHY......GSC is so damn important !!!!!

• All of you posters are so special.
  • Your depth of thinking, exposure, and support.......HELPING so many, many people.
  • I sometimes think that GSC and your/our efforts....has helped at least 10 thousand or more.
  • Hell........even those who never were in......have expressed thanks.

YOU POSTERS.................ROCK and kick-a$$.

........THANKS.

Sky, and thank you for your posts!  I always find them interesting, and well-written.

On 1/11/2017 at 2:44 AM, DontWorryBeHappy said:

Skyrider:

TY again for your intense effort to put together an extremely emotional and insightful "book" for all of us here and the thousands who will eventually read it here. Your thanks to Pawtucket is echoed by every one of us who have been here and the 10s of thousands of people his faithful, dogged work keeping the Spot open and relevant to every stage and iteration of that destructive, fundamentalist "Christian" cult, TWIt.

Sky.....you've been a stalwart truth teller here since WayDale. Your efforts here have not been in vain. The purity of your heart to walk with and serve Jesus Christ has been evident throughout all these years. I am so thankful you got out in time to save your family and your mind and your dignity. And, that you have told your story so wonderfully and kindly here at the greatest internet Cafe we know of. 

I bid you and your's Godspeed and.......peace brother.

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 10:39 AM, chockfull said:

F'ing Lally0s and their anger issues finally got served up a heaping helping of their own karma.   Now they live in the real world where they aren't important, like everybody else.

Ah but they are important.  I checked out their Facebook pages out of morbid curiosity.  Postings of the wonderful life they are living, successful careers, without merely a thought to any of the damage they have done to so many of God's people.  I finally got over my interlude with them.

Edited by outandabout

2 hours ago, outandabout said:

Ah but they are important.  I checked out their Facebook pages out of morbid curiosity.  Postings of the wonderful life they are living, successful careers, without merely a thought to any of the damage they have done to so many of God's people.  I finally got over my interlude with them.

Yeah........it is amazing how some cult zealots could sink to the level of pond scum parasites, lockstep loyalists and cult cowards, THEN lie and deceive their way out of Austin in the middle of the night.........and surface and post "their wonderful life and successful careers."  :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

What?.........no apologies forthcoming to the dozens and dozens that they attempted to destroy?  Don't expect one, don't need one.

Yep...........and once again there are those, like the lallys, that NEVER help to mitigate the evil done.....NEVER lift a finger to expose the evil underpinnings of The Way International Cult.........NEVER post on GSC.