GreaseSpot Cafe

Back with new name

Stringchairs

I was outintexas years ago. I lost my password and since I've been in Ohio nearly six years I just started over with a new account. I was in twi 25 yrs mostly as a low level peon, out since 1999. I'm outandabout's "little" brother.  Glad to be back and glad I'm no longer stringing chairs.  

• Upvote 3

Welcome back, stringy one.

I kept forgetting my password and emailed Pawtucket to reset it for me.  He did, a couple of times.  No doubt one of the Mods could do that for you, not sure that Pawtucket deals much with this site now.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Stringchairs said:

I was outintexas years ago. I lost my password and since I've been in Ohio nearly six years I just started over with a new account. I was in twi 25 yrs mostly as a low level peon, out since 1999. I'm outandabout's "little" brother.  Glad to be back and glad I'm no longer stringing chairs.  

Welcome back mate 

Newbie here,oh those 'stringing chairs' was involved in many many class crews,let me tell you how many chairs we had to adjust:asdf: 

Most of the crews I served on,we had a builder as a coordinator.So there was no shortcuts,he had tape measure,leveler and of course builders string.Looking back now i have a laugh we must've perfected chairs to a T.

Anyways mate here's to all those chairs :beer:

4 hours ago, Stringchairs said:

peons of the world unite !!!!!! (myself included)

welcome back StringChairs / OutinTexas

you still get a cup of cappuccino on me

https://assets.merriam-webster.com/mw/images/article/art-wap-article-main/cappuccino-2029-e80b7c6d318c7862df2c4c8623a11f99@1x.jpg