GreaseSpot Cafe

My apoligies

OldSkool

Gonna speak from my heart. I sold my honest soul to twi. Based on a lie that Craig Martindale was the man of god for our day and time. I hold no fault. Decieving and being deceived. I have learned to let my anger go. 

Let my words stand as a warning. TWI is a corrupt organization. That u can use God's Words to profit u only serves yourself. What was spoken was stolen. All i ever saw from 1999 to 2008 was a flat out coverup. Lies and a flat out coverup. How tf can u deny Craig Martindale. Donna? Really? U came to my house and told me I needed a break?

Who tf are u. Btw i did walk in on Marsha n Melissa having a make out session in the EOB. Straight mouth to mouth. And how many times did i see u and Rosalie together. U at her house and her at yours. 

My house is clean. JYDL. Open your damn eyes. U think they groomed u for honesty sake? John L!nder could sink this life raft at any time. And u think Donna's not controlling things? I saw first hand at placements 2007 Donna and Rosalie huddled up on break deciding Way Corps assignments. 

Our lives are worth more. But this one thing i can say. I gave my all heart and soul. Open and honestly. Thank u for opening my eyes. U can't hide the truth.

Edited by OldSkool
  • Upvote 4

Oldskool,

I too was guilty of 'worshiping' martindale and am deeply disturbed and sorry that I ever did.He STOLE and DESTROYED many many many lives.Teared families/marriages apart.Bullied people manipulated,duped and scamed alot,the list goes on....It wasn't until I came across Greasepot Cafe, the extent of his hidden evil psychopathic reign.martindale has not yet apologised or made amends to any of the families/individuals and for that I call you martindale a coward.You became a greasepot and your 'legacy' went down in flames.Rosalie is no different same goes for Donna

The reasoning behind me joining GSC cafe is to get solid,informed and speak out against this cult.Like Ralph D / Paul Allen and others before me who took It to 'way heads' front on, I am reminded and strengthened that these guys at the top of twi chain are not invincible

Message to the way heads if you are reading this Let your congregation know the 'TRUTH' because isn't that what sets you free? It may even set you free if you have a conscience or heart

Thanks Oldskool you sure did nail it on the head our lives are alot more these individuals think they are above all.Like skyrider said In one of the threads about double standards!

Edited by higherground30
Adding
  • Upvote 3

16 hours ago, OldSkool said:

Gonna speak from my heart. I sold my honest soul to twi. Based on a lie that Craig Martindale was the man of god for our day and time. I hold no fault. Decieving and being deceived. I have learned to let my anger go. 

Let my words stand as a warning. TWI is a corrupt organization. That u can use God's Words to profit u only serves yourself. What was spoken was stolen. All i ever saw from 1999 to 2008 was a flat out coverup. Lies and a flat out coverup. How tf can u deny Craig Martindale. Donna? Really? U came to my house and told me I needed a break?

Who tf are u. Btw i did walk in on Marsha n Melissa having a make out session in the EOB. Straight mouth to mouth. And how many times did i see u and Rosalie together. U at her house and her at yours. 

My house is clean. JYDL. Open your damn eyes. U think they groomed u for honesty sake? John L!nder could sink this life raft at any time. And u think Donna's not controlling things? I saw first hand at placements 2007 Donna and Rosalie huddled up on break deciding Way Corps assignments. 

Our lives are worth more. But this one thing i can say. I gave my all heart and soul. Open and honestly. Thank u for opening my eyes. U can't hide the truth.

great post Old Skool !

something about your phrase "opening my eyes" made me think of an old proverb none are so blind as those who will not see ....which after looking up that proverb i thought it was very appropriate for a certain mindset which many of us are familiar with....as in our former involvement with TWI....another way of putting it =  "You cannot make someone pay attention to something that he or she does not want to notice. (Used often to upbraid someone for being unwilling to notice what you are trying call attention to.)" from link below

none are so blind proverb

weird huh...how some folks acts of deliberate blindness can be a really eye opener for others

Edited by T-Bone
could not beat the server timeout

So sad. Beyond sad ... it's despicable how people were manipulated, hurt, and used in TWI. My heart goes out to all who were hurt by TWI leaders/members, beginning with VPW who was the one who modeled destructive behavior in the name of following God's Word. Not all leaders became equally destructive, but the potential was there. In my opinion, the root of all the evil perpetrated at TWI was VPW. It all goes back to him. Do not forget that. I knew him. I often wish I'd never met him, but I did meet him, and I was trained by him, and I learned hard lessons. I wasn't paying enough attention. I rationalized his bad behavior. I let his showmanship cloud my judgement about him. T-Bone put it well, "You cannot make someone pay attention to something that he or she does not want to notice."

Wake up, people. Do not let TWI doctrines make you feel you should obey them or obey TWI leaders or TWI followers' idealistic view of what The Way is. It is not a transparent organization. Where on their website do you see any credentials for what they say they do best: biblical research? No where.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, penworks said:

T-Bone put it well, "You cannot make someone pay attention to something that he or she does not want to notice."

Wake up, people. Do not let TWI doctrines make you feel you should obey them or obey TWI leaders or TWI followers' idealistic view of what The Way is. It is not a transparent organization. Where on their website do you see any credentials for what they say they do best: biblical research? No where.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, penworks said:

So sad. Beyond sad ... it's despicable how people were manipulated, hurt, and used in TWI. My heart goes out to all who were hurt by TWI leaders/members, beginning with VPW who was the one who modeled destructive behavior in the name of following God's Word. Not all leaders became equally destructive, but the potential was there. In my opinion, the root of all the evil perpetrated at TWI was VPW. It all goes back to him. Do not forget that. I knew him. I often wish I'd never met him, but I did meet him, and I was trained by him, and I learned hard lessons. I wasn't paying enough attention. I rationalized his bad behavior. I let his showmanship cloud my judgement about him. T-Bone put it well, "You cannot make someone pay attention to something that he or she does not want to notice."

Penworks, i really appreciate your point of view. I came along nearly 20 years after VPW. Im still haunted by that shell of an individual 

On 26/01/2017 at 11:38 AM, penworks said:

Yes Penworks I agree with you what a time for you.It's good that you pointed out where the root of it all began.Looking forward to also reading your book Undertow 

Cheers Penworks

Tbone

That right :eusa_clap: enough said

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...
On 1/24/2017 at 10:00 PM, OldSkool said:

OS, great post!!

19 minutes ago, Grace Valerie Claire said:

OS, great post!!

Thx. I was very emotional when i posted it due to the very personal nature of things and could ve done better in my wording for clarity sake. I really aporeciate the kind words.

On 1/24/2017 at 8:00 PM, OldSkool said:

Word my brother.

I was blind, and dumb, and a tool.

Then one day I woke up.  The truth that they try to cover up will be shouted from the rooftops.