GreaseSpot Cafe

The Fourth Dimension of Insanity

skyrider

Nothing seems to better describe the way international cult than insanity.......as it moves into its fourth iteration.  Never mind that wierwille jumpstarted his class-based "ministry" by plagiarizing this foundational class from Rev. BG Leonard in 1953......wholesale theft from Calgary, Alberta back to Ohio vpw went.  From there, wierwille set this class on a bedrock foundation that stood the test of time.  Generations that followed would come to revere "the class" in respective iteration.

1. Wierwille...............1967 pfal
  2. Martindale.............1996 wap
  3. Rivenbark..............2004 wap (#2)
  4. JYDL......................????

If I were a betting man, I'd place my money on JYDL updating "his" foundational class around 2020. 

The Way International cult continues to do the same thing over and over again.  Nothing commands respect and groupthink like "the class" to rally around.  Wierwille did it.  Martindale did it.  Rivenbark did it.  And.........so will JYDL.  It's baked in the cake of the cult.  It's the returning to the vomit of the false prophet wierwille in defining "spiritual authority." 

I highly suspect that the younger generations never heard about the "botched class"......ie. PFAL '77.  That's right.  Everything was in the works to replace the old 1967 class version after ten years.  Live audience. Ball State University in Muncie, Indiana. New cameras.  Joe Coulter and a/v crew put in hundreds of hours.  SO.......why didn't pfal get an upgrade?  Well, after the whole event and top-tier leaders reviewed it and discussed it behind closed-doors in those conference rooms........it had several flaws and quirks.  Wierwille had stumbled. The "new class" was shelved.

Classes don't simply bring revenue.......they bring conformity.  The cult feasts on conformity.

Corps indoctrination brings cloning........and the cult breeds cloning corps to do their bidding.

Wierwille......Martindale.....Rivenbark.......JYDL......one iteration after another, doing the same thing over and over again expecting THE SAME result:  1) commitment and 2) conformity.  Note:  The CULT expects *the same result*.......while YOU are expecting *different results.*  Anyone who continues to stay in this cult expecting something else?.........you're deceiving yourself.  The cult is NOT going to change.  The cult is going to eat away your life, your heart, your effort, your money and your soul.  If you stay.......YOU are allowing it.

The cult may appear to be different THIS time, this iteration under JYDL......but it's only in a process of concealing itself.  Each iteration seems to "stretch forth" only to "fold back within" and conceal itself.  The illusions and evolutions of the cult may even appear mesmerizing at times.  You have been warned. 

Believe me........Here is my story:

1. A Series of Purges     .....     #1.....Here
  2. Insanity on Steroids   .....     #2.....Here
  3. Ghost Ryders             .....     #3.....Here
  4. Hey JYDL...!!              .....     #4.....Here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by skyrider

16 minutes ago, skyrider said:

Nothing seems to better describe the way international cult than insanity.......as it moves into its fourth iteration.  Never mind that wierwille jumpstarted his class-based "ministry" by plagiarizing this foundational class from Rev. BG Leonard in 1953......wholesale theft from Calgary, Alberta back to Ohio vpw went.  From there, wierwille set this class on a bedrock foundation that stood the test of time.  Generations that followed would come to revere "the class" in respective iteration.

If I were a betting man, I'd place my money on JYDL updating "his" foundational class around 2020. 

The Way International cult continues to do the same thing over and over again.  Nothing commands respect and groupthink like "the class" to rally around.  Wierwille did it.  Martindale did it.  Rivenbark did it.  And.........so will JYDL.  It's baked in the cake of the cult.  It's the returning to the vomit of the false prophet wierwille in defining "spiritual authority." 

I highly suspect that the younger generations never heard about the "botched class"......ie. PFAL '77.  That's right.  Everything was in the works to replace the old 1967 class version after ten years.  Live audience. Ball State University in Muncie, Indiana. New cameras.  Joe Coulter and a/v crew put in hundreds of hours.  SO.......why didn't pfal get an upgrade?  Well, after the whole event and top-tier leaders reviewed it and discussed it behind closed-doors in those conference rooms........it had several flaws and quirks.  Wierwille had stumbled. The "new class" was shelved.

Classes don't simply bring revenue.......they bring conformity.  The cult feasts on conformity.

Corps indoctrination brings cloning........and the cult breeds cloning corps to do their bidding.

Wierwille......Martindale.....Rivenbark.......JYDL......one iteration after another, doing the same thing over and over again expecting THE SAME result:  1) commitment and 2) conformity.  Note:  The CULT expects *the same result*.......while YOU are expecting *different results.*  Anyone who continues to stay in this cult expecting something else?.........you're deceiving yourself.  The cult is NOT going to change.  The cult is going to eat away your life, your heart, your effort, your money and your soul.  If you stay.......YOU are allowing it.

The cult may appear to be different THIS time, this iteration under JYDL......but it's only in a process of concealing itself.  Each iteration seems to "stretch forth" only to "fold back within" and conceal itself.  The illusions and evolutions of the cult may even appear mesmerizing at times.  You have been warned. 

Believe me........Here is my story:

1. A Series of Purges     .....     #1.....Here
  2. Insanity on Steroids   .....     #2.....Here
  3. Ghost Ryders             .....     #3.....Here
  4. Hey JYDL...!!              .....     #4.....Here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, you've been warned. And since you've come to the Greasespot Cafe, there is hope that you've encountered a significant emotional event that motivates you to re-evaluate your perspective and understanding of TWiC (The Way International Cult).

A lively discussion broke out on this topic nearly 10 years ago......when I broached this subject.  Lots of "defenders of the cult....er, faith had very strong opinions on this one.  The following link adds a lot of background and viewpoints to the way international cult and its class-based operation. 

He annointed "the class".........NOT

12 minutes ago, Bolshevik said:

I find I'm thrown off by the use of the word "dimensions" here, Mr Skyrider.  The word implies depth to this organization and its people.

Might try Perspective?

You might have a point there.

To me......"dimensions" = depth of deception.

"The illusions and evolutions of the cult may even appear mesmerizing at times."......................differing depths of deception.

23 hours ago, skyrider said:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Penworks' response: Unless and until a person faces the fact they can live a wonderful life WITHOUT this fundamentalist cult, The Way International, they will continue to function as a puppet of whatever TWI says is "truth."

So, do your homework on TWI. If you are trying to decide whether or not to get or remain involved, I say think for yourself. Ask yourself the difficult questions, like, how might I feel a year from now if I just go along with the crowd that is following its new leader? Do I want to support a group with such a  deplorable past that laid the foundation for its present? What are the values it promotes? What are the behaviors it endorses? What about my own life? What kind of person do I want to be?

Edited by penworks
  • Upvote 1