GreaseSpot Cafe

Why do all the good people leave......

skyrider

Well......since I've now told my story here at GSC, I can fill in more specifics.    :wink2:

In mid-1994.................I had finished teaching at Rod & Jo Martinda1e's home in Stillwater, OK and as we mingled around afterwards eating cookies.......

• ........Rod asked me, "Why do all the good people leave the ministry?"

That is an exact quote.

4 hours ago, skyrider said:

Well......since I've now told my story here at GSC, I can fill in more specifics.    :wink2:

In mid-1994.................I had finished teaching at Rod & Jo Martinda1e's home in Stillwater, OK and as we mingled around afterwards eating cookies.......

• ........Rod asked me, "Why do all the good people leave the ministry?"

short answer: maybe for whatever reason or reasons - they realized it wasn't a good fit for them.

expanded literal not-so-short answer: after a long and continual effort to be honest and kind within a deceitful and exploitative organization - realizing one cannot put a round peg in a square hole - cuz it just don't fit - so they left.

Edited by T-Bone
to finish a thought & gram-err
  • Upvote 2

They awoke from their Way Dreams and quickly realised the real truth

• Upvote 3

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/8/2017 at 1:17 PM, Thomas Loy Bumgarner said:

They awoke from their Way Dreams and quickly realised the real truth

Yes, and when I woke-up, I discovered TWI had lied to us for decades. In the Twigs I attended, people were taught that TWI walked hand in hand with God.  Years later, I came to GSC, and discovered that TWI was a huge Cesspool of corruption, and had very little to do with God. I think VPW started TWI as a way to make a lot of money, and hit on women.  He was a POS, in my opinion.