GreaseSpot Cafe

Wish I'd been here

outandabout

Ran across a series titled "The Eighties" and it was pretty good.  While watching, this thought came into me head -  "Too bad I missed it."  Realized once again that we were divorced from normal life and thought that was normal.  Like not being part of the human race or something.

• Upvote 3

boy isn't that the truth...after we left in '86 there were times we'd immerse ourselves in "worldly" music, TV shows, and music. Steve Winwood's song Back in the High Life Again became our theme.

Edited by T-Bone
memory is slow
  • Upvote 2

On 24/02/2017 at 7:29 AM, outandabout said:

Ran across a series titled "The Eighties" and it was pretty good.  While watching, this thought came into me head -  "Too bad I missed it."  Realized once again that we were divorced from normal life and thought that was normal.  Like not being part of the human race or something.

Saw that series outandabout, was cool to see how the family went through each era 50s 60s 70s 80s and 90s being born in the late 80s I can say im a true 90s kid.

I can sympathise with you on the "too bad I missed it" The Way international cult stole most of our valuable time but being out fresh 2 years I'm grateful I don't have to spend another day in lies and deceit.

I hope you have precious time now outandabout I'm staring my travels soon something which has long been anticipated and was discouraged by those in the way

Edited by higherground30
Edit
  • Upvote 2

• 3 months later...