GreaseSpot Cafe

Damage Control

OldSkool

Snippets from the seven-page letter to BOD August 2016:

The current Board of Directors has been confronted Biblically on multiple occasions and any satisfactory Biblical response of repentance has frequently not occurred on their part.......

We have also seen a deep and alarming pattern of manipulation......

A method for garnering compliance has at times been promising one thing then delivering another.....

Practically, "living the love of God," has been supplanted with the fear of being "watched," "under suspicion," and/or "on the black list" of the Board of Directors.....

Recently, The Way Corps have been confronted for not running enough Foundational Classes.....

This hardheartedness towards God’s ministers displayed by the Board of Directors.......

The current Directors announced a "retired" Way Corps program to replace the Emeritus Way Corps status. The idea that someone who has stood throughout his or her lifetime needs a program designed by the Board of Directors in order to contribute is insulting at best. The negative reaction to this program from The Way Corps was dismissed as "not constructive" at a later Way Corps Meeting, which included a lengthy discussion of the terms, "emeritus" and "retired." This was a smokescreen, as other more impacting concepts remained unchanged and unexplained.

For those in their retirement years........imo, they were disturbingly irked by the cult lording over them.  Damn.......who are these people [bod] to stand over us and try to plug us into ANOTHER PROGRAM during this "emeritus way corps status" time of life?

That's what a cult does..........drive you to compliance, or drive you out.

That's why years ago, I started this thread.......TWI's Corporate Secret

The cult is relentless in its demands.  There is NO COMPASSION from the puppeteers......just because you're 70 yrs old.  C'mon man, get to cracking.  Look at Rosalie at 76 years old......and she's still serving (cough, cough).

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, skyrider said:

Rosalie at 76 years old......and she's still serving (cough, cough).

May she live long and prosper. Heck, shes done a remarkable job hammering coffin nails into twi's casket. Heres to many more years of "service"  :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Correction:  Rosalie was 76 as of that letter being written in August.  Now, she's 77.

23 minutes ago, OldSkool said:

May she live long and prosper. Heck, shes done a remarkable job hammering coffin nails into twi's casket. Heres to many more years of "service"  :rolleyes:

Well, Jesus was a carpenter too.  :spy:

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, penworks said:

Room for another splinter group? Of course there is. This is a big country! I hear there's a small group gathering hoping to establish the good old Way days on another farm in Ohio run by R. Zel*v. But it sounds like peanuts compared with this outfit. Or maybe they'll join together. TWI mind control, in my opinion, runs deep amongst them all ... I knew many of them back in the day.

OMG..........I haven't heard that guy's name in 30 years.  Seriously?

Everyone has a psalm, a doctrine......a class.  

New name, tweak the sessions/scriptures, plagiarize the pfal-plagiarist and..........viola. 

The wierwille sacred shrine is deeply veiled in the inner-sanctum corner...............in the barn.

On 5/7/2017 at 7:34 PM, OldSkool said:

Just had an amusing thought. How the f is jydl gonna rally the troops? His public speaking skills are on par with rivenbark's - a real yawn fest. Nothing to follow nothing charismatic. Egads!

Haha.  Now this is where the Way has gone really downhill.  I mean first you have a guy with a cereal box send-in PhD in homiletics, followed by a jock-type illogical homophobe screamer, followed by the southern drawl you to sleep obsessive retired English teacher whose skills lend more towards the Dewey Decimal system and library management rather than actually being seen or heard in public.   Push from behind paper.   A definite decrease going on here.  A denouement.

Will you squeak out loud, little new President mouse?  Or only from behind closed doors?  Will you be like those Proverbs 6:13 speaks about, a worthless person who winks with his eyes, signals with his feet, who points with his fingers;  who with perversity in his heart continually devises evil, who spreads strife?

Will you live your life a good little marionette puppet whose limbs go where the puppetmaster's strings pull them?

So far you are ferocious one on one marking and avoiding people.  A lion in the dark.  Yet a mouse in the light.

Edited by chockfull
  • Upvote 2

Wait, wait...back on page one Skyrider posted a list of names of people who want to change things.  Ted and Ramona Bidon?  Isn't she the same Ramona who was named in a lawsuit as part of Rosie's pumpin' and pimpin' ring? 

You don't right the wrongs that way. 

• Upvote 2

• 3 months later...

Gee.................

Three months have passed.........and it looks like the cult's damage control stopped the hemorrhaging.  Having region guys threaten those followers with m/a tactics was enough to squelch it from becoming a full-blown exodus......

So, with all the stammering dissent......only 24 corps have been blacklisted?

Wasn't there like 288 who participated in that Q&A meeting?  I cannot fathom those other corps on that list to grovel at the feet of the self-selected directors, but then that's what 40 years of indoctrinated/institutionalized servitude will do to you.  Gutless.  Spineless.  Victims.  Of.   Cult.  Abuse.

So much for "Revival" and "Restoration".........................:spy:

On 5/7/2017 at 10:22 PM, DontWorryBeHappy said:

It's interesting to me to note, that the smarmiest, sickening Wierwille worship sites are run by ECU vets. Many of them continue to have their "spirituality" based on the BS they picked up in the corpses they were in. I'll just mention a couple. 

"rev" Gerry Wrenn, john lynn, earl burton, george hendley. Though not from ECU, bo reahard sends out smarmy garbage in the form of these long, king James English prayers on FB. Randy Anderson was hooked up with Michael Rood in the 90s until the end of the world they "prophesied" would happen on 1/1/2000, never did. Randy publicly admitted he was wrong, apoligized, and moved on. Rood still runs his Hebrew Roots "ministry" which many ex-wayfers follow (Hebrew Roots movement) follow in one cult or another. And now.....Boob and Doody Moneyhands themselves! The way home and limp coordinators of NC '71-'72, until they carried out their first TWI hit on Steve Heefner and The Way East in March, 1972. They've been the TWIt "cleaners", like Mr. Wolf in Pulp Fiction, ever since! Counseling people who committed suicide because of sexual abuse by some MOGGIE, then lied to everyone publicly to cover for whomever needed it, from dictor paul, to da forehead, to Rosie and Donna, and even themselves! Remember "the rod of correction" that they kept screaming about so Way corpse would engage in child abuse and even physical abuse of their own children?! Everywhere there was a major disaster Boob and Doody and their smarmy BS went in and covered up and paid off who ever needed to be. And, they ALL kissed geer's foot while he was their profit and their gawd! The Moneyhands are pimps and whores. They are liars. They are adulterers. They helped drive women to suicide with their "lockbox" counseling. They ran the corpse at Rome City just like the Nazi prison camp it was, and they did so gleefully from a balcony of pathological privilege. They are among the worst of the anti-Christ slime that Wierwille ever produced. They are worth no prayer or pity imo. They have proven themselves "throughly reprobate" with consciences "seared with a hot iron". Why else would they still be promoting dictor paul's anti-Christian doctrines and ministry??? Must need a bigger cash flow now that they're retired! Time to start an offshoot to keep that ECU way home goin' strong, and the $$ rolling in. TWI is dead! So are the wierwilleites. They are starting to really stink.  

If they are dead, shouldn't someone bury them??

On 5/7/2017 at 9:31 PM, skyrider said:

Yeah..........and how many intimidating threats went out from the REGION GUYS?

Like ALWAYS..........it's the region guys who are hardened sycophants in the cult; the intimidators.  Lots of folks who would otherwise have listened to this presentation and open forum of Q&A.......will choose to avoid the confrontation.

A ruthless cult..........seeks submission as its goal.

Wow, I didn't know TWI had enough people/members for Regions nowadays.

On 5/7/2017 at 10:43 PM, Rocky said:

It's on FB in a closed group event page. I don't know how to share it if it's available at all to do so.

If it was on YouTube, I'd share it.

Overall, having endured the entire 59 minutes, I'd say the panel is puffed up about their own importance, naive about whether they could make a positive impact on TWI and/or in denial about what seems like the natural result being to start another splinter group.

For me, having been out of the cult for 30 years, it all seemed quaint.

Nothing in the video changed my view that their endeavor is Sisyphean.

The saddest thing about the entire affair is that there may be a thousand or more people cluelessly hoping that this group may actually bring about restoration and revival of TWI.

If there is to be a revival of any kind, wouldn't it be God's prerogative rather than that of a bunch of people who committed their adult lives in service to the narcissistic subculture started by a minor megalomaniac?

In FB threads on the event page (where the video rests), people are longingly asking for disclosure of the the documents sent to the (as one GSCer said last night) Board of Dummies. Yet, those documents have already been posted here.

Now, if I were to respond to those FB threads with that insight, I'd probably be banned from that event group.

Rocky, personally I wouldn't give a S--t, if I was banned from that group.  But, I think you are right, in that a thousand, or more people think this group might bring TWI, back to The Word.  I don't think TWI will ever get back to The Word; I wasted years praying for it to happen, and it didn't.

On 5/7/2017 at 11:00 PM, Rocky said:

It also occurs to me that the quaintness and apparent deficiencies in understanding the dilemmas they (the panelists in the video and perhaps also the rest of the signers of the documents sent to the BOD) face is a very sad manifestation of stifling the inquisitiveness of sixty-somethings for more than three decades.

The only thing these people seem to know, and the only language they use, is right out of PFLAP and Wierwille's teachings of the Bible.

The best thing that could happen to/for any of them is to come to the realization that humanity/society left them behind.

I learned long ago (but still, AFTER I left TWI) that I don't know nearly as much as I need to know. Fast forward to recognition that knowledge among humans is growing at an amazing rate (geometric, perhaps) and that I needed to adopt a lifelong learning mindset. That's why I read. But if all one reads is TWI drivel, how can they expect different results?

That's not to say I'm better than them... they're still breathing, so they can decide to break out of the box of their mental and emotional prisons and start learning what else there is to learn.

So, for The Way Cult, damage control means to cut the R&R leaders off. But for the R&R leaders, damage control may mean they need to break out of those mental/emotional/social prisons.

The fact that they have grown dissatisfied with The Way Cult is a good first step.

Rocky, :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

On 5/7/2017 at 11:07 PM, skyrider said:

Well.......for what its worth, here is how it comes across to me:

• Many of these folks are near retirement or retired......and it galls them to "jump thru the hoops any longer."
  • To them, wierwille was "the man of God" and their father in The Word.......they are still deceived.
  • They seek their spirituality thru the prism of wierwille's pfal.
  • This group of individuals had finally drawn a line in the sand.......and wanted the BOD to answer their questions.
  • Not just Rosalie, but Jean-Yves being assigned as newly president seemed to irk them.
  • Besides........who wants to witness, undershepherd, go to classes/fellowships to stand approved by a dead organization?
  • Yet......they STILL are indoctrinated into wayspeak and waydoctrine having lived 3-4 decades in a cult.
  • Some will probably go to their graves, like John Lynn........hoping that wierwille would be proud of their "stand."

Pathetically sad.........to see the destructive nature of cults.

Sky, your mother didn't raise a fool!!  Personally, I wouldn't give a Rat's Axx if VPW approved of my stand; however, I do care if God approves of my stand.

On 5/8/2017 at 0:06 AM, OldSkool said:

The entire affair is sad and im so thankful i got out when i did. Its been nearly ten years since i left after fighting with rosalie and john rupp for a year and a half. To see the same $hit rear its ugly head again makes me extra thankful my son does not know any of these people.

OS, it makes me glad, that I don't know the people involved.

On 5/8/2017 at 2:08 AM, DontWorryBeHappy said:

The happiest thought I had driving out of NK on 12/14/1986, was that none of my children would ever again be exposed to, or imposed upon by a mindless, fundamentalist, destructive cult of personality like TWIt. And, in addition, they'd never become cult bait in their lives. Their normal early childhood development, the positive benefits and fun from socialization with a diverse community of fellow humans, and their PUBLIC EDUCATION sparked the curiosity and necessary determination to make their lives meaningful in reality, and to develope an acute social conscience and awareness of the good helping others brings to community and themselves.

None of these legends in their own mind, like moneyhands er al, ever escaped the forced adolescence shoved upon them by Wierwille's Nazi style indoctrination/"training". The normal process of human development according to Piaget, is an 8 course cycle. Adolescence is phase 4, and averages between ages 12-20. The next phase, 5, is Identity Formation, one of the most critical of the phases, since what you are and determine to be as an individual human being is developed during this phase. Average ages for this stage are 21-32. The reason it is crucial to force "volunteers" to stay in extended adolescence is that it prevents volunteers from developing their own individual, unique identity, and thereby a purpose for their being. Wierwille kept "his keeds" in extended adolescence until his "teaching and training" coerced the volunteers to adopt an identity wholly beneficial to WEIRWILLE'S needs and wants above all others, including themselves. People like Moneyhands, Snorky and Patty Fay Roberts, the Fredericks, or the Horneys never made it out of that prolonged adolescence, so they never developed an authentic individual identity of self. Rather, they were taught that "self" was not Christian. Self is ego, pride, entitlement, and WRONG. Losing yourself in "the ministry" or "giving yourself to God", or devoting yourself to "living the corpse principles" forever, is RIGHT. So, wierwille kept his keeds "stoopeed" until their identity was "you're my corps, damnit!". Perfect for "a lifetime of service" to dictor Paul and his minus-try. But, not very healthy for those who accept it and strive to keep it until they die!

So, in effect, what you have in this R'n'R cult is a bunch of 20 year olds figuring out that "the man" has been ripping them off for 40 years and NOW they're ....ed! Well honey boo boo......too bad! It's too late! You all are in that stage of finding meaning and purpose to your life now that you're retired or getting close. No more sucking off mama TWI's teats anymore either! If you're not retired you will be fired and promptly M&A'd. A 65 year old adolescent trying to figure out the meaning of life after having wasted most of their own. 

So? What to do? Start your own business.......excuse me......church so you can do the work you've been trained to do. Manufacture "spiritual needs" in peoples' lives that only you and your "Word" can meet. Manufacture false questions, alternative facts, and truthful hyperbole that only YOU and "the Word"can answer and explain. Manufacture a spayshull new nuclear family of "likeminded believers", and make it even more spayshull and holy by calling it "the real household of Gawd". Maintain the exclusivity and exceptionalism of this "household" through complete, direct control of thinking AND behavior. Keep the "household" away from other sources, media, education, and most importantly other "Christians" and all churches! Make them fear da Debbil and debbil spurts, our invisible enemies which seem to be more omnipresent than God himself!! LOL! Again, the only way you can deal with da Debbil is by taking the ADVANCED CLASS! The one for "adult Christians" only! Again, learned helplessness, which makes life outside the "household" unbearable and impossible! Any one see some recognizable patterns here??

i have no sympathy for moneyhands or any of the self-serving frauds who signed that wayspeak much ado about nothing. It's just another tempest in their ever-shrinking TWIt teacup. They don't like not being able to tell everybody they're possessed or how to live their lives, raise their kids, and spend their precious time. Their way Corpse ministers after all. The cream of the crap, accepting "the charge of their faddah in da woid" to protect da woid, da woid, and nothing but da woid until they die! How very noble. How completely misguided and insane.

My final word to these turds? Too effing bad! You're too late, too stupid, too dumb, and too immature to change anything. You invited 1400 people to your dog and pony show yesterday morning. That's like one snowflake in a blinding 4' blizzard. Nobody outside that 1400 gives a rat's foot about your minus-try, or your sudden enlightenment. Nobody who has been abused by you Nazis will ever care until YOU ....ers repent, apologize, and make restitution to those you have despitefully used through your years of "serving gawd and the household"! It's been 40 years so far. No one's holding their breath. Crawl back under your slimy rocks and STFU. Bless you!

DWBH, YES!!!!!  BINGO!!!:anim-smile::dance::eusa_clap:

51 minutes ago, DogLover said:

Skyrider:  Just curious ... what 24 Corps have been blacklisted?  I only heard about the Moneyhands that I recall.

Doglover.......here at GSC, we are still waiting for some updated information on that.  Some of us have heard/speculated that a "group of ringleaders" have been blacklisted by the directors.  At present, it's still not confirmed.........only considered speculation from posts on the thread, Any Word?

And, the unsubstantiated list of 24 corps is.......................Ted and Ramona Bidon, WC23, WC12.....Paul and Connie Brooks, WC8......Kevin and Melody Ann Carter, WC12......Michael and Cindy Fort, WC8......Gary and Patricia Frederick, WC8....Ed and Jacque Horney, WC15.....Bob and Dottie Moynihan, WC3.......Rich and Vera O’Neal, WC15, WC13.......Stephen and Patty Fay Roberts, WC8, WC9........Michael and Billi-Jo Sanders, WC23........Phil and Sue Shelton, WC31......Sean and Mary Strickland, Family WC19

On 5/8/2017 at 7:57 AM, skyrider said:

Lots of good points there, DWBH..............thanks.

Phase 5, Identity Formation, average age 21-32..............yep.

Imo........this R'n'R group is in the second stage of grief/loss  [.... 1)denial, 2)anger, 3)bargaining, 4)depression, and 5)acceptance....]

.....but their "anger" is misplaced and, for now, directed at Rosalie/Rupp/De Lisle.

They still hold to wierwille/pfal nostalgia..........and have NOT processed the deep, destructive cult underpinnings that is hiding below the surface.  Someday, down the road..... perhaps, many of them might begin the critical thinking process to unravel how they got duped and suckered into a cult, but for now their minds just can't grasp it.  One of the last acknowledgements for many to see is that wierwille was a scheming, plagiarist fraud who built his minus-try on a plagiarist patchwork of other preachers.....and his doctorate was from a bogus, degree mill in Colorado.

I seriously doubt that many on this list would want to rev-up a splinter group and start leading songs again.  But maybe a couple diehards in the group will do home fellowships for a few years.............keeping the motion going.

Wouldn't it be a hoot......if some actually found their way to GSC.......and post

Just now, Grace Valerie Claire said:
On 5/8/2017 at 7:57 AM, skyrider said:

Lots of good points there, DWBH..............thanks.

Phase 5, Identity Formation, average age 21-32..............yep.

Imo........this R'n'R group is in the second stage of grief/loss  [.... 1)denial, 2)anger, 3)bargaining, 4)depression, and 5)acceptance....]

.....but their "anger" is misplaced and, for now, directed at Rosalie/Rupp/De Lisle.

They still hold to wierwille/pfal nostalgia..........and have NOT processed the deep, destructive cult underpinnings that is hiding below the surface.  Someday, down the road..... perhaps, many of them might begin the critical thinking process to unravel how they got duped and suckered into a cult, but for now their minds just can't grasp it.  One of the last acknowledgements for many to see is that wierwille was a scheming, plagiarist fraud who built his minus-try on a plagiarist patchwork of other preachers.....and his doctorate was from a bogus, degree mill in Colorado.

I seriously doubt that many on this list would want to rev-up a splinter group and start leading songs again.  But maybe a couple diehards in the group will do home fellowships for a few years.............keeping the motion going.

Wouldn't it be a hoot......if some actually found their way to GSC.......and post

Sky, who knows??  Perhaps some of them might.  I know JAL did.

On 5/9/2017 at 8:40 AM, skyrider said:

OMG..........I haven't heard that guy's name in 30 years.  Seriously?

Everyone has a psalm, a doctrine......a class.  

New name, tweak the sessions/scriptures, plagiarize the pfal-plagiarist and..........viola. 

The wierwille sacred shrine is deeply veiled in the inner-sanctum corner...............in the barn.

Sky, right next to the Cow Sheet.

The current Directors announced a "retired" Way Corps program to replace the Emeritus Way Corps status. The idea that someone who has stood throughout his or her lifetime needs a program designed by the Board of Directors in order to contribute is insulting at best. The negative reaction to this program from The Way Corps was dismissed as "not constructive" at a later Way Corps Meeting, which included a lengthy discussion of the terms, "emeritus" and "retired." This was a smokescreen, as other more impacting concepts remained unchanged and unexplained.

No matter the outcome of who gets marked/avoided and who doesn't..........the cult directors crossed a red line by insulting the way corps with their attempts to instigate a "retired way corps program."  That seemed to be one manipulative ploy too far for these "retired" corps......and they'd finally had their fill with jumping thru hoops to please the cult directors.  Rather than extending honored recognition and thankfulness to these retired way corps, rivenbark and her sidekicks tried to plug them into ANOTHER monitoring program...........:biglaugh:.

Guess that was one bridge too far.....

If I were a betting man, I'd wager that very few of these corps will ever give zealous support of the cult again.  They explicitly stated that they were INSULTED......and it seems like some were starting to wake up......

One Man Awake ............... awakened to get the hell out of this cult.

On 8/12/2017 at 7:17 AM, skyrider said:

No matter the outcome of who gets marked/avoided and who doesn't..........the cult directors crossed a red line by insulting the way corps with their attempts to instigate a "retired way corps program."  That seemed to be one manipulative ploy too far for these "retired" corps......and they'd finally had their fill with jumping thru hoops to please the cult directors.  Rather than extending honored recognition and thankfulness to these retired way corps, rivenbark and her sidekicks tried to plug them into ANOTHER monitoring program...........:biglaugh:.

Guess that was one bridge too far.....

If I were a betting man, I'd wager that very few of these corps will ever give zealous support of the cult again.  They explicitly stated that they were INSULTED......and it seems like some were starting to wake up......

One Man Awake ............... awakened to get the hell out of this cult.

Ah yes.  The continued devaluation of the Way Corps.  More examples of Pharisees separating themselves from the general crowd.  

The only educational institution on earth where the paper you earned from a degree in the college loses value quicker than taking a new car off of a car lot.