GreaseSpot Cafe

When Did Way Productions Start to Suck and Why.

OldSkool

On 5/16/2017 at 5:57 PM, OldSkool said:

Still sound great, very talented. I didnt even get posessed listening. Vpw was an idiot for whatever beef he had with these guys.

:rolleyes:

I think he was an a--hole for trying to tell them how to play their music.  I think he wanted to control WP; I think he should of left them alone to do what they knew best, which was to play music.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 2:57 PM, OldSkool said:

Still sound great, very talented. I didnt even get posessed listening. Vpw was an idiot for whatever beef he had with these guys.

:rolleyes:

You THINK you didn't get possessed!  ha

• Like 1

1 hour ago, outandabout said:

You THINK you didn't get possessed!  ha

Rofl!! Good point, how is one to know if their posessesed or not? Ok off to felloeship for some discerning of spirits. :dance:

31 minutes ago, OldSkool said:

Ok off to fellowship for some discerning of spirits. :dance:

Do you prefer brandy or whisky?

4 hours ago, waysider said:

Don't worry, leadership will let you know.

Lol! Now thats comforting!

4 hours ago, Twinky said:

Do you prefer brandy or whisky?

Vodka, but either one will do. ;)

Here ya go, OS.

vodka.jpg

Edited by Twinky
Image didn't load
  • Upvote 3

On 5/18/2017 at 9:15 PM, Grace Valerie Claire said:

I remember them!!  They used to preform at The Rock years ago.  They were wonderful to listen too!  I wonder what happened to them.

Joe Fair and son David live in Nashville. Both Joe and Ralph Graham are on Facebook

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 5/16/2017 at 9:39 AM, Twinky said:

Wasn't Pressed Down considered "pozzest" and their music banned?  It was great music too.  I recall we didn't understand what had happened and few destroyed (as instructed) their copies of cassettes.  In fact, bootleg copies were made, of which I have or had one :redface:.

I'd love to know more about this.  Pressed down is my uncle. Hmmmmm

On 5/16/2017 at 10:21 AM, higherground30 said:

Yea I hear what Twinky saying, happened to quite a few in NZ...when I was in I listened to bands like 'sing it dave' and kerusso they were awesome 90s era, it was always played before a meeting or in the background during a service.

It seems the way cult today has really lost touch with music just check out this outrageous  clip LOL

HG30, the music in the current TWI may stink, but 40 years ago, the music was great!  In 1978, TWI had some wonderful musicians; I thought the music was better than the teachings!  Stevie Kay in particular, I thought was a great singer.  I don't miss TWI teachings, but I do miss the old TWI music.:asdf:

My mother was one of those amateurs who didn't belong anywhere on stage. A white woman with no rhythm "rapping" to a song she made up about Antioch or something is all I remember. Although performing at the RoA made her more happy than the corp ever did. Heyo!

• 3 weeks later...

Renewed Mind is the Key ahahahahaha

TWI knew that none of their followers listen to mainstream music and wouldn’t notice that that beat was clearly stolen from Destiny’s Child “Bugaboo”.

I love to watch that clip. Those are some sweet dance moves.

Edited by MayaPapaya

unfortunately the dancing was 1980's style and is not what young people do today, nor is the music that inspiring