• Announcements

• GT

With the upgrade there is no longer separate login ids and display names.  Your login ID is now your display name.
    • pawtucket

Document Section   08/11/2016

With the upgrade to the new server, we ran into problems with the software managing the document section.  While this is being remedied, the domain is redirected to the forums. 
Infoabsorption

Offshoots - Splinter Groups : How Many Are There?

8 posts in this topic

I've been out of TWI since 1989 but never had a desire to join an offshoot. There are only 2 that I know anything about: CES(now STFI) and CFF.

This would be for someone who has time to kill... but what I am requesting is a list of all known offshoots and a brief description of each one such as the year it started, people who started it, etc.

Just start googling the names of early way corpse grads... you'll find them if they want to be found.

Not to mention others who never were Corps grads - some never completed, and some never started Corps training.

Christian Research Fellowship in Destin, FL and Living Truth Fellowhip, an

off shoot of CES/S&TF

I personally know of around 15 differnt ones here in the land down unda !!

Edited by Allan

FIFTEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Allan!  (One being your own, no doubt, but who runs the rest?)

Of course, saying a group is a splinter group doesn't tell us how big the group is, just that it exists. I know of about 4-5 people (possibly less, now) of extreme ex-twi that I presume still meet in a living room weekly.  If so, they count as a splinter group.  I bet quite a few of the splinters all meet at once in a living room.  So, yes 15 splinters is nothing. We could have 15 splinters meet in my apt bldg and each one meet on a different floor!