GreaseSpot Cafe

So It All Comes to This...

OldSkool

After reading so many historical timelines of the way international here on GSC, and being an eyewitness to many of the changes implemented during/after the Allen lawsuit, it all comes down to one perpetual whitewash. The way international is a whited sepulcher. It all makes perfect sense to me now, especially when I consider the past that the way international does not want revealed in any capacity - unless of course its the approved version they teach the in-res corps through Ms Wierwille's incomplete biography of vpw, etc. But let's not forget the approved versions of the many nostalgic character traits vpw supposedly demonstrated as the man of god for our day and time.

I was 32nd way corps, graduated in 2003. From 1996 - 2003 I spent my time immersed in all things the way international. Lived with my fellowship coordinators, moved with them, as they became candidate corps, went way disciple as they did - only in a different state. Was an assistant fellowship coordinator the remaining six months after my first way disciple year. Started my candidate year as a fellowship coordinator then went way disciple my apprentice year and was assigned to HQ. Spent two years in residence only to be assigned as assistant department coordinator at hq upon graduation from the corps. Became department coordinator within two years. Within a year as department coordinator was asked to be on the presidunce cabinet. Two years later I made my exit in 2008.

Starting in 96 I was blown away by martindale's teachings, classes, etc. In my youthful zeal I choose blinders that suited my comfort level. Martindale was the man of God in my mind. I was told by my fellowship coordinators (who had been dropped from the way corps and been around damn near 30 years and were going corps a second time) of some of the history, fog years, the importance of the present truth, why the past was so bad - the adversary uses it, the importance of staying lock step with hq/Martindale, etc. During that time I witnessed the debt policy implemented, the no gift policy, learned of the no pregnancy BS, kept a tight schedule that my fellowship coordinator approved and oversaw. I was the perfect cult leader in training. I was so gung ho that when craig had us dial in on the phone hookup and admitted to a one time consensual affair with Mrs. All3n that I knew it must be the devil trying to take out my MOGFODAT. But during this time of supposed one time consensual affairs....:rolleyes:...my exposure to dissension within the ranks from my branch/limb coordinators at the time began in full. 

But I was still lock step sold out to twi and craiggers.....aaaaaaannnnnd then I was assigned to hq for my second tenure as way disciple and my apprentice year. During this time I began adjusting my blinders to allow more light to shine.

- 1999 - A couple months after I arrived at hq craig was asked to leave. My cabinet guy informed us that a major impediment had been removed.

- Shortly after craig's departure dissenting top leadership (S@iler, Pannasmello, et al.) were rounded up, told to move into founders hall for monitoring and then either quit or were fired if they didn't get in line with Rosie the riveter.

- Afterwards, hq staff were informed via their pres. cabinet that the board of dummies had invited two cult experts to hq and instructed hq staff to answer any questions honestly while going about our wayfer lives as normal.

- During this same time frame so many changes were ushered into staff's and way corps' routines.  Examples follow (but are not limited to): the pregnancy policy abolished, staff moved from need basis pay scale to salary based on an hourly basis (aka start of 46 hour hour cap with ot approved by presidents cabinet up to 52 hours and more hours than 52 approved by BOD,) Coerced volunteer time was now separate by cabinet area and coerced with department coordinators signing up those that didn't volunteer), staff personal schedules were no longer required to be turned in for approval, two by two travel was no longer mandated but encouraged, bod were forced to implement a harassment policy into the staff hand book as a system of redress for hq as well as staffers, STS attendance was now supposedly voluntary but checklists were still gathered by department every Monday morning, the noon meal was no longer mandatory, etc.

- All of this gave the impression that rosalie was our great deliverer. Us plebe staffers had no idea that behind rosalie were lawyers hired by TWI to diffuse lawsuit ammo and whitewash the cult yet again from craigs lunacy. Whitewashed it so far and thorough that teaching responsibilities were decentralized from the president of TWI to many chosen folks. That way there was no charismatic leader to point the finger at. Wax on, wax off.

- It was during this time that I was transferred out of my department and onto a large project to repair the main electrical loop that had fried from neglect. I found myself a fly on the wall to so many long time staffers and way corps that kept telling the same stories about craig and vpw. Abuse, adultery, large scale involvement of way corps to procure and hide that vpw and craig were serial sexual predators who preyed on any woman they found vulnerable. Personal misuse of ABS by board of trustees/directors over the years. Heck, this was such a big deal that even rosalie had to pay TWI to have grounds cut her grass at foxhaven lest she be found guilty of private inurement which would risk TWI losing its 501c3 status. The list could continue. Needless to say that my blinders were just about off at this point.

- It was during this time that rosalie announced that twi had settled the lawsuit with the Allens. This announcement was during lunch in the OSC so all staff were present. Most people were in a daze filled with relief that the adversary no longer could seek to destroy TWI through this lawsuit. There were handfuls of people that simply sat there with a blank stare and I was one of them. I sat there and thought WTF does rosie mean she settled a RICO case (and other charges) that had been levelled against TWI? Settled, that's a payoff to keep it out of court, right? Guess my critical thinking skills were developing in their infancy at this juncture.

Ok, after leaving HQ to go in-residence at camp gunnison this is where I started to learn some very startling truths. It was during this time I learned that rosie had two known lesbians living in her basement at foxhaven. Frankly, I coulda cared less about it except twi was so extremely anti-homosexual. I also took time to peruse through old corps night tapes of LCM. Rosalie hadnt had the chance to purge the study hall library at gunnison late 2001. So I heard first hand so many tapes where he defamed standing way corps, et al., went on cursing tirades against the IRS, etc, and was just a complete hateful a$$. Definately not words a true minister would impart. She purged it all before I graduated.

Next I dove into university of life. I devoured tape after tape, but it was VPs Roman teachings that I was enthralled with. I was told by one of my corps brothers at the time to read Just and The Justifier by Charles H. Welsch - a student of E.W. Bullinger. I was shocked that the content of the Roman teachings were straight outta Welsch's work, yet no credit was given. VPW took all the credit for the teachings....period! Naturally, this started to open my eyes to the issues TWI should have with vpw's years of plagiarism. They should have but don't care at all.

Upon my graduation into the way corps I was starting to become keenly aware of the many problems twi had in front of them to survive as a church/ministry. I was still under the impression that rosalie was the deliverer and was slowly changing things from the inside for the betterment of God's standing belivers in the household of the way. Pfffft. My assignments at hq as assistant DC, DC, and prez cabinet opened my eyes fully to the sad truth. The truth that if the Allen lawsuit never happened nothing would have ever changed. in TWI  But change happened anyway so that must be good and rosalie still TWI protector, right? Wrong Wrong Wrong!

During a cabinet meeting one Thursday afternoon rosalie went on a rant because a certain clergy member at TWI had skipped the STS to attend their kids softball game. She plainly stated that she hated all the changes that had been forced on TWI over the years as a result of the Allen lawsuit. She said if she could, she would take a baseball bat to the dude who had skipped the STS. If she could she would undo all the changes forced on TWI by their lawyers. IT was during this time that I fully started to realize the simple truth.

The way international had been hide vpw's evils for years. But because of craig martindale's evils being brought into a court of law they have had to white wash every aspect of TWI into the bland, boring crap it is today. Most disgustingly, they blatantly hide vps plagiarism, the fact that he was a sexual predator and adulterer. They hide that he was a drunk. he was mean, short tempered, kept body guards. They especially hide the way east and west and the hostile takeover vpw did to Heefner and Doop. My God, where would the list stop if I were to continue? 

They way is a preservation society that has elevated victor paul wierwille above Christ and knowingly covered sin after sin of it's founder and successor(s). Most importantly rosalie rivenbark has hid her own sins as someone who not only knew that craig was a sexual predator but also helped him conceal his crimes until she risked too much exposure. The way international truly is extremely deceptive in how they have handled God's Word. I'm thankful I witnessed what I did and can put it out in plain sight, So much more could be said, so much more had been said. Here's part of my two cents. 

Edited by OldSkool
Typo
  • Upvote 7

38 minutes ago, OldSkool said:

...Next I dove into university of life. I devoured tape after tape, but it was VPs Roman teachings that I was enthralled with. I was telling one of my corps brothers at the time to read Just and The Justifier by Charles H. Welsch - a student of E.W. Bullinger. I was shocked that the content of the Roman teachings were straight outta Welsch's work, yet no credit was given. VPW took all the credit for the teachings....period! Naturally, this started to open my eyes to the issues TWI should have with vpw's years of plagiarism. They should have but don't care at all...

Thanks for sharing your story, Old Skool - so interesting !

yet another eye-opener on vp's plagiarism - great stuff; reminds me while i was in residence at Rome City i came upon a book in the campus library

Dake's Annotated Reference Bible, co. 1963 by Finis Jennings Dake. I enjoyed looking thru it so much i later purchased a copy once i was out on the field in my corps assignment - which is also about the time i left TWI and was starting to accumulate commentaries and books on theology and biblical languages; i was a bit of a bookworm back then; anyway at some point in my studies of trying to analyze vpw's doctrine from alternate resources and not TWI material - it occurred to me vp lifted stuff from Dake's too! ....Dake's has a lot of lists in side columns surrounding a particular passage .

Edited by T-Bone
trying to beat the time out of server

10 minutes ago, T-Bone said:

Thanks for sharing your story, Old Skool - so interesting !

yet another eye-opener on vp's plagiarism - great stuff; reminds me while i was in residence at Rome City i came upon a book in the campus library

Dake's Annotated Reference Bible, co. 1963 by Finis Jennings Dake. I enjoyed looking thru it so much i later purchased a copy once i was out on the field in my corps assignment - which is also about the time i left TWI and was starting to accumulate commentaries and books on theology and biblical languages; i was a bit of a bookworm back then; anyway at some point in my studies of trying to analyze vpw's doctrine from alternate resources and not TWI material - it occurred to me vp lifted stuff from Dake's too!

I remember LCM loved Dake's. I used it many time while in-residence and loved it too. VeePee ripped him off as well? Now that sure is revealing, isnt it? I sometimes wonder how much original material he actually had.

2 minutes ago, OldSkool said:

I remember LCM loved Dake's. I used it many time while in-residence and loved it too. VeePee ripped him off as well? Now that sure is revealing, isnt it? I sometimes wonder how much original material he actually had.

Dake's sure made it easy to put together a teaching since it conveniently enumerated items of a particular topic - like 9 things God has done for us, 16 signs of a false minister, etc.

1 minute ago, T-Bone said:

Dake's sure made it easy to put together a teaching since it conveniently enumerated items of a particular topic - like 9 things God has done for us, 16 signs of a false minister, etc.

It still remains a really good work. Bout to go see if I can find an online copy. Cheers!

7 minutes ago, OldSkool said:

It still remains a really good work. Bout to go see if I can find an online copy. Cheers!

i agree - i still use it - uhm... with the proper reference to my source, of course :rolleyes:

i think i got mine from Christian Book Distributors - either that or maybe a local christian book store back then - not sure now - i did get a lot of stuff from CBD though...mostly use Amazon now

Christian Book Distributors

Dake's on Amazon

Edited by T-Bone
clarity and hilarity

2 hours ago, OldSkool said:

After reading so many historical timelines of the way international here on GSC, and being an eyewitness to many of the changes implemented during/after the Allen lawsuit, it all comes down to one perpetual whitewash. The way international is a whited sepulcher. It all makes perfect sense to me now, especially when I consider the past that the way international does not want revealed in any capacity - unless of course its the approved version they teach the in-res corps through Ms Wierwille's incomplete biography of vpw, etc. But let's not forget the approved versions of the many nostalgic character traits vpw supposedly demonstrated as the man of god for our day and time.

I was 32nd way corps, graduated in 2003. From 1996 - 2003 I spent my time immersed in all things the way international. Lived with my fellowship coordinators, moved with them, as they became candidate corps, went way disciple as they did - only in a different state. Was an assistant fellowship coordinator the remaining six months after my first way disciple year. Started my candidate year as a fellowship coordinator then went way disciple my apprentice year and was assigned to HQ. Spent two years in residence only to be assigned as assistant department coordinator at hq upon graduation from the corps. Became department coordinator within two years. Within a year as department coordinator was asked to be on the presidunce cabinet. Two years later I made my exit in 2008.

Starting in 96 I was blown away by martindale's teachings, classes, etc. In my youthful zeal I choose blinders that suited my comfort level. Martindale was the man of God in my mind. I was told by my fellowship coordinators (who had been dropped from the way corps and been around damn near 30 years and were going corps a second time) of some of the history, fog years, the importance of the present truth, why the past was so bad - the adversary uses it, the importance of staying lock step with hq/Martindale, etc. During that time I witnessed the debt policy implemented, the no gift policy, learned of the no pregnancy BS, kept a tight schedule that my fellowship coordinator approved and oversaw. I was the perfect cult leader in training. I was so gung ho that when craig had us dial in on the phone hookup and admitted to a one time consensual affair with Mrs. All3n that I knew it must be the devil trying to take out my MOGFODAT. But during this time of supposed one time consensual affairs....:rolleyes:...my exposure to dissension within the ranks from my branch/limb coordinators at the time began in full. 

But I was still lock step sold out to twi and craiggers.....aaaaaaannnnnd then I was assigned to hq for my second tenure as way disciple and my apprentice year. During this time I began adjusting my blinders to allow more light to shine.

- 1999 - A couple months after I arrived at hq craig was asked to leave. My cabinet guy informed us that a major impediment had been removed.

- Shortly after craig's departure dissenting top leadership (S@iler, Pannasmello, et al.) were rounded up, told to move into founders hall for monitoring and then either quit or were fired if they didn't get in line with Rosie the riveter.

- Afterwards, hq staff were informed via their pres. cabinet that the board of dummies had invited two cult experts to hq and instructed hq staff to answer any questions honestly while going about our wayfer lives as normal.

- During this same time frame so many changes were ushered into staff's and way corps' routines.  Examples follow (but are not limited to): the pregnancy policy abolished, staff moved from need basis pay scale to salary based on an hourly basis (aka start of 46 hour hour cap with ot approved by presidents cabinet up to 52 hours and more hours than 52 approved by BOD,) Coerced volunteer time was now separate by cabinet area and coerced with department coordinators signing up those that didn't volunteer), staff personal schedules were no longer required to be turned in for approval, two by two travel was no longer mandated but encouraged, bod were forced to implement a harassment policy into the staff hand book as a system of redress for hq as well as staffers, STS attendance was now supposedly voluntary but checklists were still gathered by department every Monday morning, the noon meal was no longer mandatory, etc.

- All of this gave the impression that rosalie was our great deliverer. Us plebe staffers had no idea that behind rosalie were lawyers hired by TWI to diffuse lawsuit ammo and whitewash the cult yet again from craigs lunacy. Whitewashed it so far and thorough that teaching responsibilities were decentralized from the president of TWI to many chosen folks. That way there was no charismatic leader to point the finger at. Wax on, wax off.

- It was during this time that I was transferred out of my department and onto a large project to repair the main electrical loop that had fried from neglect. I found myself a fly on the wall to so many long time staffers and way corps that kept telling the same stories about craig and vpw. Abuse, adultery, large scale involvement of way corps to procure and hide that vpw and craig were serial sexual predators who preyed on any woman they found vulnerable. Personal misuse of ABS by board of trustees/directors over the years. Heck, this was such a big deal that even rosalie had to pay TWI to have grounds cut her grass at foxhaven lest she be found guilty of private inurement which would risk TWI losing its 501c3 status. The list could continue. Needless to say that my blinders were just about off at this point.

- It was during this time that rosalie announced that twi had settled the lawsuit with the Allens. This announcement was during lunch in the OSC so all staff were present. Most people were in a daze filled with relief that the adversary no longer could seek to destroy TWI through this lawsuit. There were handfuls of people that simply sat there with a blank stare and I was one of them. I sat there and thought WTF does rosie mean she settled a RICO case (and other charges) that had been levelled against TWI? Settled, that's a payoff to keep it out of court, right? Guess my critical thinking skills were developing in their infancy at this juncture.

Ok, after leaving HQ to go in-residence at camp gunnison this is where I started to learn some very startling truths. It was during this time I learned that rosie had two known lesbians living in her basement at foxhaven. Frankly, I coulda cared less about it except twi was so extremely anti-homosexual. I also took time to peruse through old corps night tapes of LCM. Rosalie hadnt had the chance to purge the study hall library at gunnison late 2001. So I heard first hand so many tapes where he defamed standing way corps, et al., went on cursing tirades against the IRS, etc, and was just a complete hateful a$$. Definately not words a true minister would impart. She purged it all before I graduated.

Next I dove into university of life. I devoured tape after tape, but it was VPs Roman teachings that I was enthralled with. I was told by one of my corps brothers at the time to read Just and The Justifier by Charles H. Welsch - a student of E.W. Bullinger. I was shocked that the content of the Roman teachings were straight outta Welsch's work, yet no credit was given. VPW took all the credit for the teachings....period! Naturally, this started to open my eyes to the issues TWI should have with vpw's years of plagiarism. They should have but don't care at all.

Upon my graduation into the way corps I was starting to become keenly aware of the many problems twi had in front of them to survive as a church/ministry. I was still under the impression that rosalie was the deliverer and was slowly changing things from the inside for the betterment of God's standing belivers in the household of the way. Pfffft. My assignments at hq as assistant DC, DC, and prez cabinet opened my eyes fully to the sad truth. The truth that if the Allen lawsuit never happened nothing would have ever changed. in TWI  But change happened anyway so that must be good and rosalie still TWI protector, right? Wrong Wrong Wrong!

During a cabinet meeting one Thursday afternoon rosalie went on a rant because a certain clergy member at TWI had skipped the STS to attend their kids softball game. She plainly stated that she hated all the changes that had been forced on TWI over the years as a result of the Allen lawsuit. She said if she could, she would take a baseball bat to the dude who had skipped the STS. If she could she would undo all the changes forced on TWI by their lawyers. IT was during this time that I fully started to realize the simple truth.

The way international had been hide vpw's evils for years. But because of craig martindale's evils being brought into a court of law they have had to white wash every aspect of TWI into the bland, boring crap it is today. Most disgustingly, they blatantly hide vps plagiarism, the fact that he was a sexual predator and adulterer. They hide that he was a drunk. he was mean, short tempered, kept body guards. They especially hide the way east and west and the hostile takeover vpw did to Heefner and Doop. My God, where would the list stop if I were to continue? 

They way is a preservation society that has elevated victor paul wierwille above Christ and knowingly covered sin after sin of it's founder and successor(s). Most importantly rosalie rivenbark has hid her own sins as someone who not only knew that craig was a sexual predator but also helped him conceal his crimes until she risked too much exposure. The way international truly is extremely deceptive in how they have handled God's Word. I'm thankful I witnessed what I did and can put it out in plain sight, So much more could be said, so much more had been said. Here's part of my two cents. 

OS, I didn't realize you were so young!!  I'm 60, so to me, anyone under 50, is young.  I heard VPW teach live several times; I thought he was boring as hell.  I know some would disagree with me, but that is my opinion.  I think Honey, you are starting to grow up, and I don't mean that in a condensing way.  I think you, like many of us here, gave your youth to a cult.  I got involved in 1978, and exited in 1988.  I had no idea of all the garbage that went on behind the scenes, in Way World until I came to the GSC a few years ago.  I thank God that you got out of that damn cult.  One thing I am learning is to make my life count.  I help people as much as I can with my limited resources. I treat people the way that I want to be treated.  For me, life has gotten so much better since I left TWI.

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Grace Valerie Claire said:

OS, I didn't realize you were so young!!  I'm 60, so to me, anyone under 50, is young.  I heard VPW teach live several times; I thought he was boring as hell.  I know some would disagree with me, but that is my opinion.  I think Honey, you are starting to grow up, and I don't mean that in a condensing way.  I think you, like many of us here, gave your youth to a cult.  I got involved in 1978, and exited in 1988.  I had no idea of all the garbage that went on behind the scenes, in Way World until I came to the GSC a few years ago.  I thank God that you got out of that damn cult.  One thing I am learning is to make my life count.  I help people as much as I can with my limited resources. I treat people the way that I want to be treated.  For me, life has gotten so much better since I left TWI.

Yep, im 43 atm. I agree, im starting to grow up in the sense that Im salvaging whats left of my life after TWI and seeking new direction where I am fulfilled. Being outta TWI close to 9 years has been a interesting voyage to say the least. The amount of garbage that went on behind the scenes and still goes on is mind boggling. Im inspred by how you live. I have begun to do the same. Help where I can, treat all people as loving as possible, even if it means smiling at a stranger and saying hi, Ditto on life being better after TWI.  Even with my current situation, which is trying, is still better than life in an abusive, controlling, manipulative cult.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, OldSkool said:

Yep, im 43 atm. I agree, im starting to grow up in the sense that Im salvaging whats left of my life after TWI and seeking new direction where I am fulfilled. Being outta TWI close to 9 years has been a interesting voyage to say the least. The amount of garbage that went on behind the scenes and still goes on is mind boggling. Im inspred by how you live. I have begun to do the same. Help where I can, treat all people as loving as possible, even if it means smiling at a stranger and saying hi, Ditto on life being better after TWI.  Even with my current situation, which is trying, is still better than life in an abusive, controlling, manipulative cult.

Yes OS, you got it!!  43 is young to me; I graduated from HS in 1975. I think some of the best years of my life are ahead of me.  It is indeed wonderful to be out of TWI.  I read people's stories here at the Greasespot, and I am shocked at the hell that some people went through with TWI. Not just them, but also what their families went through.  I think most of us wanted to serve God as best we could, yet many of us were used, and abused.  I read recently that LCM was teaching again in Ohio.  Teaching what, I have no idea.

4 minutes ago, Grace Valerie Claire said:

I read people's stories here at the Greasespot, and I am shocked at the hell that some people went through with TWI. Not just them, but also what their families went through. 

I am no exception. Me n my family were subjected to a year and a half of harassment from the bod before we left. Ive recounted a lot of details on GSC. Honestly, that time pales in comparison to what others have been subjected to by the board of dummies and other nut jobs.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, OldSkool said:

I am no exception. Me n my family were subjected to a year and a half of harassment from the bod before we left. Ive recounted a lot of details on GSC. Honestly, that time pales in comparison to what others have been subjected to by the board of dummies and other nut jobs.

OS, I will never in this lifetime understand why you, your family, and others were treated so shabbily by TWI.  It seems to me that most of you wanted to live a Christian lifestyle, and serve God.  So many of you were used, and exploited by leadership.  I was in the Navy for five years, and quite frankly, I think the Navy treated me better, than the way many were treated by TWI.  I hated the Navy, and couldn't wait to get out.  But it seems to me, that TWI treated many of its staff members like dung, and paid them peanuts.  I would have left quickly, if this had happened to me.  But, I am not married, and don't have kids.  It was easy for me to walk; it would have been much harder with a family.

On 5/31/2017 at 9:07 PM, Grace Valerie Claire said:

But it seems to me, that TWI treated many of its staff members like dung, and paid them peanuts.  I would have left quickly, if this had happened to me.  But, I am not married, and don't have kids.  It was easy for me to walk; it would have been much harder with a family.

Leaving is much harder with a family imo. Twi has a long track record of treating people like garbage, id say its a tradition that goes back to vpw. If they could have all the staff working for free and give three hots n a cot they gladly would.

• Upvote 1

OldSkool thanks for the story.  It has more impact than you realize.  One of the lies the Way uses continually in their ongoing whitewash process and campaign is "yes, the ministry was corrupt in the past, but we're all better now".

Continual stories like this decade after decade show the truth.

The Way ministry is not better.  It is an old wineskin that functions now like it has throughout the history of the ministry, centered around the top head cheese.  It is abusive, manipulative, unthankful, uncaring, and vindictive.  Why?  Because that's how its leaders are and always have been at the very top.  The common people just never see it because the leaders hide this side of the Way ministry.  

Dual standards.  Hypocrisy.  Elitism.  One rule for the elites, another for the populace.  

The Word lays bare their motivations too.  They teach and control for filthy lucre's sake.  $65 million in total assets.   Over $30 million in cash sitting around to invest in the money market year after year.   How much savings total do you think all the members currently of the Way International have in their private savings accounts?  I would venture to say if you added up all the private savings assets of current active members of the Way International, that it would add up to a whole lot less than $30 million.

This is an imbalance.  This is a lopsided equality.  This is simple exploitation.  This is a one-way money flow.   This is not Christian abundant sharing as recorded in the Bible.  We even had retemory verses about this, how your abundance may supply their want, and their abundance supplies your want, so that there may be equality.  You see in genuine Biblical teachings and functions according to the Bible there is equality.  Balance among all members.  Equal input, equal say, equal benefit.   

Inner circles of Pharisees contradict Christ.  They are anti-Christ.

Edited by chockfull
  • Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, OldSkool said:

Leaving is much harder with a family imo. Twi has a long track record of treating people like garbage, id say its a tradition that goes back to vpw. If they could have all the staff working for free and give three hots n a cot they gladly would.

IMO being shunned by a cult may have varying degrees of difficulty and impact based on family involved, but being shunned by a cult is not an experience I would say that Jesus had in mind for his followers in any respect.

Being shunned by a cult is literally what is happening.  They use the verses in the Bible 'mark and avoid' that Paul wrote about during his voyages in Romans 16:17-18.  But the truth of the matter is that Romans 16:17-18 is written to the believer so they can avoid people like the ones doing the shunning.  v18 talks about people who don't serve our Lord, but their own appetites.

Pop quiz.  Who are the ones serving their own appetites here?  The lowly believer complaining about the debt policy and doing research on it?  Or the President sitting on $65 million in assets with $30 million in cash to invest in the money market year over year while members are broke, in debt, and destitute?.  

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, outandabout said:

two lesbians in the basement. LOL!!!  That just sounds so funny.

I was told by an old friend that was on staff at hq, working in Multi Services. He helped set up Janet and Sharon's furniture. The bedroon had only one bed. Guess the math isnt too hard from there. :dance:

57 minutes ago, OldSkool said:

I was told by an old friend that was on staff at hq, working in Multi Services. He helped set up Janet and Sharon's furniture. The bedroon had only one bed. Guess the math isnt too hard from there. :dance:

Janet gave her testimony every ROA about her "deliverance."  I would think "There she is again, talking about how she used to be a lesbian."

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, outandabout said:

Janet gave her testimony every ROA about her "deliverance."  I would think "There she is again, talking about how she used to be a lesbian."

Lmao....last i knew she was living with Sharon down in South Carolina. Rosalie used to go visit them stay with them. One of my corps brothers used to be their branch coordinator.

30 minutes ago, OldSkool said:

Lmao....last i knew she was living with Sharon down in South Carolina. Rosalie used to go visit them stay with them. One of my corps brothers used to be their branch coordinator.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.. (Just the hypocrisy)

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, outandabout said:

Not that there's anything wrong with that.. (Just the hypocrisy)

I know. Im so far past the way internationals garbage on homosexuality. And its the hypocrosy that im endeavoring to point out. I know full well what the Bible says on the matter, but when did that give license to anyone to be mean, hateful, hypocritical towards people?

Anywho...not to get off topic. Cheers!