GreaseSpot Cafe

How to change a lightbulb

Bolshevik

If you're Foundational Class Grad, you need to get needs / want parallel and believe to receive

If you're and Intermediate Class Grad, you now need be continually SITing first continue to see through to completion.  

If you're an Advanced Class Grad, you need to spend an afternoon finding a list of Bible verses to claim prior to action.  Probably get leadership's permission first.

After Way D, If you're not speaking The Word, don't expect God to hold back the Adversary and that lightbulb issue will never be solved.

At Staff, We walk not by sight, God has to tell you in your heighten state of readiness to receive word of knowledge about these mystical lightbulb phenomena, it's about the Word Prevailing, not some physical need.

At GSC, whether or not lightbulbs exist is personal experience and only your opinion   (j/k)

Does this seem the right progession?

Somebody will have to explain Corps level.  But it appears simple tasks become less simple the more spiritually helpless mature you get.

Edited to add (unbelievers just change the light bulb, but that's due to a lack of awareness of the situation)

Edited by Bolshevik
  • Upvote 1

tongue in cheek

I think your assessment is (pretty nearly) right-on!  It does cause me to wonder how twi amassed so much cash. It seems that according to this, the brighter bulbs had less opportunity for gainful employment, and, hence a proportionally smaller "donation". The minion foundational grads had relatively more time for such endeavors and therefore delivered proportionally more to HQ.

I take issue with your description of GSC. The discussion you suggest may occur in the Doctirnal Forum to a degree - - - but the general membership provides the light to see all the happenings at the other levels.

Edited by krys
correct spelling

There was a process at HQ for changing light bulbs.  It required using the Manifestions of holy spirit.

I don't know that my description of GSC happens in other forums.  Just About The Way.

1 hour ago, krys said:

tongue in cheek

I think your assessment is (pretty nearly) right-on!  It does cause me to wonder how twi amassed so much cash. It seems that according to this, the brighter bulbs had less opportunity for gainful employment, and, hence a proportionally smaller "donation". The minion foundational grads had relatively more time for such endeavors and therefore delivered proportionally more to HQ.

. . 

If I understand correctly, there's an emphasis on money.  Can money reverse the process?  I doubt it.  TWI's financial resources could be gone overnight, also.

But Time is what will end TWI.  IsTime the limiting resource to end Waybrain?

Well, way corps would need to submit a proposed schedule for changing the bulb. Once approved, the proposed schedule would become the approved light bulb changing event titled "Walking in the Household in New Light".

From there the event coordinator would need to hold several planning meetings to assemble the event crew and disseminate the event schedule with the local dimsciples (soon to be fully illuminated disciples) to assemble volunteers for various and sundry tasks.

After the event and everyone is fully illuminated, the event coordinator would need to report back via a written debrief report that in no way would be brief.

Now thats prevailing!!

• Upvote 1

Why is it?

When you want something good to happen, you have to complete a list of prerequisites. Miss even one and it won't work.

(Details conveniently outlined in a 36 hour class for your convenience.)

But, if you want something bad to happen, all you have to do is have a little fear.

BOOM! ...Works for saint and sinner alike.

"Why, if I was a betting man..."

Edited by waysider
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, OldSkool said:

Well, way corps would need to submit a proposed schedule for changing the bulb. Once approved, the proposed schedule would become the approved light bulb changing event titled "Walking in the Household in New Light".

From there the event coordinator would need to hold several planning meetings to assemble the event crew and disseminate the event schedule with the local dimsciples (soon to be fully illuminated disciples) to assemble volunteers for various and sundry tasks.

After the event and everyone is fully illuminated, the event coordinator would need to report back via a written debrief report that in no way would be brief.

Now thats prevailing!!

I love it OS.

It's a silly example but has truth of how things really were/are.  Any corporation has layers of mind-numbing paperwork.  Hopefully most use them with good reason, but those structures naturally topple in time unless updated or replaced.

In this case of TWI, a complex system is used for a spiritualizing a simple task.

In such a system, if you've got Way doctrine in your mind enough the interaction with others doing the same confirms expectations and will mentally cement it as a reality.

Also questioning a complex process is not simply asking a simple question.

57 minutes ago, waysider said:

Why is it?

When you want something good to happen, you have to complete a list of prerequisites. Miss even one and it won't work.

(Details conveniently outlined in a 36 hour class for your convenience.)

But, if you want something bad to happen, all you have to do is have a little fear.

BOOM! ...Works for saint and sinner alike.

"Why, if I was a betting man..."

They fear fear itself.  

Leadership has its bets hedged.  There's always some act or thought that is less than perfect.  Always.

For a follower, should they accept the game, to reduce that anxiety it creates they have to do less . . . think less. . . that's risk avoidance.

9 hours ago, Bolshevik said:

Somebody will have to explain Corps level.  But it appears simple tasks become less simple the more spiritually helpless mature you get.

At Corps level, you have to explain why your believing was so poor that you let in devil spirits that caused the lightbulb to blow.  Then, your coordinator calls in Multi-Services Dept and a few days later, a crew of 6 arrives to change the bulb.

1 minute ago, Twinky said:

At Corps level, you have to explain why your believing was so poor that you let in devil spirits that caused the lightbulb to blow.  Then, your coordinator calls in Multi-Services Dept and a few days later, a crew of 6 arrives to change the bulb.

Omg....rofl....thats definately the staff version under martindale.

On 8/11/2017 at 3:31 PM, Twinky said:

Correct.

Hence fulfilling the proverb - "Q. How many Corps does it take to screw in a light bulb?  A. 6.  One to do it and 5 to tell him how they could have done it better".

On 8/11/2017 at 9:55 AM, OldSkool said:

Now thats prevailing!!

Yes.  And this new event "Walking In the Household in New Light" would actually be the name for re-defining darkness as the new Way ministry standard by the BOD.

LOL.

• Upvote 1