GreaseSpot Cafe

Searching for truth

UnTwist It

Hi all, 

I am looking to get answers regarding my upbringing and clearly can not get that from my family. I have many unanswered questions and get different answers from all 3 of my families. I guess I was born into The Way, I have a letter sent to my parents from The Way a week after my birth.  It's a long story but boils down to me knowing now where I come from but needing to know if there is anyone out there that knew my families. I have 3 families that were involved. My mom, my birth father, and my step father. My uncle is part of The Way Productions. He's prob well known. I am from Long Island, NY, but was def brought to the Rock of Ages. I have had a life of conflict due to my questions. Here I am. I need the support of people like me. I never conformed and was always outcast. I have a lot of memories of things that were done and said to me that I cannot accept.  Edited to add: I am an '80 baby. 

Edited by UnTwist It

Hey UnTwist It,

Welcome.  I'm a long time poster here, don't know if I know your families personally, but I probably know of them.

I hope delving into the depths of the stories here helps you find some form of comfort and answers.

This place has value to many in making sense of life surrounding the Way.

Regards,

chockfull

22 minutes ago, chockfull said:

Hey UnTwist It,

Welcome.  I'm a long time poster here, don't know if I know your families personally, but I probably know of them.

I hope delving into the depths of the stories here helps you find some form of comfort and answers.

This place has value to many in making sense of life surrounding the Way.

Regards,

chockfull

Thanks alot, It has been a rollercoaster trying to get answers on my own.  My mom tried to silence me again recently, but it backfired on her.  My mom is a C3cchin, My dad is a F@ir, and my stepfather is I@nno.  I'm sure you have heard of my uncle Joe.

36 minutes ago, UnTwist It said:

I did that weird name thing because that's what I saw other people do.  Are we supposed to? I don't care about protecting anyone's identity.  lol

Probably a good idea at this stage. And yes, many of us know of your uncle. It sounds like you have quite a story to tell.

Btw, the weird name thing kinda keeps google from cataloging posts about specific individuals.

11 minutes ago, Rocky said:

Probably a good idea at this stage. And yes, many of us know of your uncle. It sounds like you have quite a story to tell.

Btw, the weird name thing kinda keeps google from cataloging posts about specific individuals.

I figured the weird name thing work protect me from others seeing my posts.  I have quite the story to tell it seems.  Who knew?? I searched for information back in '03ish when I reconnected with my Dad and the cult came back up in conversation.  I said it as a joke, not knowing that I was right on point.  He fought me on it always, I found out why recently when I started searching again.  

If you Private Message the poster Don't Worry Be Happy, he may be able to give you a lot of background.  Then, you can share what you feel is appropriate on these pages.

UnTwist It!

Hi! Idk what is not allowing you to PM me. Might be cause my message area is full. Please try again! If you can't get through, I'll message you as soon as you post telling me you still can't get through. Your dad and uncle are among a few of the closest and oldest friends I have. Would love to give you any info you need about their time in the way. Neither was ever "possessed" other than by the slander of those who wanted to use them or steal their music. Gimme a shout!

• Like 1