Jump to content
GreaseSpot Cafe
  • Announcements

    • GT

      Log in changes   08/07/2016

      With the upgrade there is no longer separate login ids and display names.  Your login ID is now your display name.
Catcup

The Destruction of Self--Waydale, circa ?

Recommended Posts

Catcup    30

Hi folks, it's been a day or two.

Does anyone know where I can read a copy of the Waydale article I wrote called Destruction of Self?  Am doing some writing on the subject, and wanted to re-read this article but can no longer find it on this site.

Anyhoo, I am happily working in higher education, finished my MSHE a while back at Drexel University.  Research Geek is still researching and is still a (lovable) Geek.  Kittencup will be at Harvard next May.  Mom is still doing well and will see her 92nd birthday on Sunday, celebrated with Kittencup who shares the same birthdate.  All send their best.

I hope this note finds all of you well and happy!

=-^._.^=-

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rocky    708
7 hours ago, Catcup said:

Hi folks, it's been a day or two.

Does anyone know where I can read a copy of the Waydale article I wrote called Destruction of Self?  Am doing some writing on the subject, and wanted to re-read this article but can no longer find it on this site.

Anyhoo, I am happily working in higher education, finished my MSHE a while back at Drexel University.  Research Geek is still researching and is still a (lovable) Geek.  Kittencup will be at Harvard next May.  Mom is still doing well and will see her 92nd birthday on Sunday, celebrated with Kittencup who shares the same birthdate.  All send their best.

I hope this note finds all of you well and happy!

=-^._.^=-

 

 

I don't know but maybe Raf or Pawtucket know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats Catcup on your academic achievements! Great to hear! And, congrats to Kittencup on her admission to Harvard! She'll love it! Any idea what she's planning to study? Hi to John too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WordWolf    371
On 10/6/2017 at 1:52 PM, Catcup said:

Hi folks, it's been a day or two.

Does anyone know where I can read a copy of the Waydale article I wrote called Destruction of Self?  Am doing some writing on the subject, and wanted to re-read this article but can no longer find it on this site.

Anyhoo, I am happily working in higher education, finished my MSHE a while back at Drexel University.  Research Geek is still researching and is still a (lovable) Geek.  Kittencup will be at Harvard next May.  Mom is still doing well and will see her 92nd birthday on Sunday, celebrated with Kittencup who shares the same birthdate.  All send their best.

I hope this note finds all of you well and happy!

=-^._.^=-

 

 

Yes, well and happy and hoping you are as well. (It sounds like you are.)  Wordpup and Mrs Wolf are well and happy also [Bullinger.]

This thread is a workaround to old documents:

http://www.greasespotcafe.com/ipb/topic/24519-greasespot-cafe-documents-and-audio-archives/

That's to the Greasespot Cafe Documents and Audio Archives.

The document you mentioned was not listed in "Waydale Editorials"- it was listed in :GSC Editorials. The menu for that is here:

http://web.archive.org/web/20030402054832/http://greasespotcafe.com:80/main/editorial.htm

The direct link for "Destruction of Self" is here:

http://web.archive.org/web/20030306031357/http://www.greasespotcafe.com:80/editorial/destruction-self.htm

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Catcup    30

Thank you all so much!  Wordwolf, you are so helpful!

And thank you, DWBH.  Finally finished what TWI kept me from achieving.  Kitten plans on studying cybersecurity. 

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
T-Bone    459
On 10/9/2017 at 2:16 PM, WordWolf said:

Yes, well and happy and hoping you are as well. (It sounds like you are.)  Wordpup and Mrs Wolf are well and happy also [Bullinger.]

This thread is a workaround to old documents:

http://www.greasespotcafe.com/ipb/topic/24519-greasespot-cafe-documents-and-audio-archives/

That's to the Greasespot Cafe Documents and Audio Archives.

The document you mentioned was not listed in "Waydale Editorials"- it was listed in :GSC Editorials. The menu for that is here:

http://web.archive.org/web/20030402054832/http://greasespotcafe.com:80/main/editorial.htm

The direct link for "Destruction of Self" is here:

http://web.archive.org/web/20030306031357/http://www.greasespotcafe.com:80/editorial/destruction-self.htm

Thanks WordWolf for posting the links

2 hours ago, Catcup said:

Thank you all so much!  Wordwolf, you are so helpful!

And thank you, DWBH.  Finally finished what TWI kept me from achieving.  Kitten plans on studying cybersecurity. 

 

 

Catcup, great editorial ! I saved it as a PDF on my Laptop in the Grease Spot Lockbox ....uhm...er....I mean Grease Spot folder...great line from your article: "you will see that when a person utilizes the techniques taught in this class, he dismantles his God-given internal warning system of intuition, conscience, and common sense. Out of fear, he refuses to consider outside opposing information." !!!!:eusa_clap:

congrats to you Catcup and wish Kitten the best in cyber-security studies

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sky4it    2

 

Hi Rocky

its been a while almost 10 years i think

if you see bramble say hi to her from me, her account doesnt take messages.

 

Edited by sky4it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rocky    708
3 hours ago, sky4it said:

 

Hi Rocky

its been a while almost 10 years i think

if you see bramble say hi to her from me, her account doesnt take messages.

 

okay. :wave:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rocky    708
15 hours ago, T-Bone said:

Thanks WordWolf for posting the links

Catcup, great editorial ! I saved it as a PDF on my Laptop in the Grease Spot Lockbox ....uhm...er....I mean Grease Spot folder...great line from your article: "you will see that when a person utilizes the techniques taught in this class, he dismantles his God-given internal warning system of intuition, conscience, and common sense. Out of fear, he refuses to consider outside opposing information." !!!!:eusa_clap:

congrats to you Catcup and wish Kitten the best in cyber-security studies

 

A brilliant essay with tremendous insight on the social, emotional and mental manipulation in The Cult that Wierwille Built.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×