GreaseSpot Cafe

Greetings!!

OldSkool

2 minutes ago, OldSkool said:

Oh, for God's sakes.................barf.

And, why is rosa-lie's name listed FIRST?   What's little lapdog delisle doing letting her run the show?  Is he the damn president or isn't he? 

Look at the underlings under the Rosalie signature letter........Jean-Yves, Billy Greene, and Ruppy.   :jump:

with Rosalie listed as chairman  (:biglaugh: - my underline/bold of part of the word is equivalent to Bullinger's notes by the text ) ...anyway...

I'm thinking she will always have the advantage when they play musical chairs - she never has to get up - the other three are expendable.

• Like 1

FIFY......................

Dear Faithful Sycophants of The Cult:

God has nothing to do with our scam.....but it sure is a good lead in towards deception, ain't it?

On the occasion of the Seventy-fifth Anniversary of The Way International, .....soon-to-be 60th Anniversary of our plagiarist cult [December 19, 1957----according to Mrs. W's historical accounting to be exact] we could care less about you and your families.  Please keep sending in your money, though.   Our hearts are filled with deceit and, even though some 30 Thousand have exited since our heyday in 1984......we still like our gravy train.

Because of the plagiarist efforts started by our Founding President, Vic The Man, and his wife, Dorothea......we here at headquarters live a life of ease and sordid gluttony . Men, women, and children are still being taken in by our scam......but that damn GreaseSpot Café internet site is doing significant damage to alert others.  Stay off the internet and tell all at your twigs that the internet is full of devil spirits.

We encourage you to keep selling our classes and programs—it is making a difference!  This cult gig is the greatest!  We have so much time on our hands to dilly and dally around the shopping malls and restaurants here in Ohio.  Heck, we've probably eaten at nearly every new place that's hit the market in the last ten years.  And, we are thinking of heading back to the Bahamas, but need to check on that since those devil hurricanes went thru there.  But, if we go.......we will send you another picture.

Please pray for us constantly.........the devil is nipping at our heels.

Feeding at the trough and lovin' it,

Rosalie Rivenbark and Donna, my BFF

Jean-Yves......my underling

Billy Greene.....can you believe he's still around?

Johnny Rupp......he believes what we tell him

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Bolshevik said:

I don't understand.

If God's Word is matchless, how can it light up the world?

You rub two "sticks" together.

7 minutes ago, Twinky said:

You rub two "sticks" together.

Sticks ? You mean Twigs ?

make sure you grab sticks and not wooden spoons - - parents can’t afford to be lax on discipline for very long...and risk getting reported.

Edited by T-Bone
Correction

3 hours ago, skyrider said:

Oh, for God's sakes.................barf.

And, why is rosa-lie's name listed FIRST?   What's little lapdog delisle doing letting her run the show?  Is he the damn president or isn't he? 

Look at the underlings under the Rosalie signature letter........Jean-Yves, Billy Greene, and Ruppy.   :jump:

Barf, indeed

@T-Bone  - "sticks" are "twigs" that are no longer connected to the root.  They are twigs where the leadership has left HQ.  No life in a stick.  No nourishment from the root.  Just dry.

So, where a whole bunch of people had left because they followed their region leader when he left/was kicked out, then those twigs became sticks.  If those R&R people had been running "twigs" or fellowships, those fellowships would automatically be designated "sticks" when their leader was M&A'd.

Perhaps this is an expression from after your time.  LCM used it a lot and was always jibing at "sticks."

52 minutes ago, skyrider said:

The cult directors will file this letter.......then tweak it and use next year.  Same generic wayspeak.

Will the gullible ever notice this has been going on for decades?  Institutionalized "freedom".........

Will the gullible ever notice that it's nothing but nonsensical blather?

8 hours ago, Twinky said:

@T-Bone  - "sticks" are "twigs" that are no longer connected to the root.  They are twigs where the leadership has left HQ.  No life in a stick.  No nourishment from the root.  Just dry.

So, where a whole bunch of people had left because they followed their region leader when he left/was kicked out, then those twigs became sticks.  If those R&R people had been running "twigs" or fellowships, those fellowships would automatically be designated "sticks" when their leader was M&A'd.

Perhaps this is an expression from after your time.  LCM used it a lot and was always jibing at "sticks."

Gotcha ...so it was....

The Hick versus the sticks

like a stupid triple six

with his Jedi-mind-tricks

same old way-politics

just a wierwille remix

yo - turds you cannot fix !!!!

Edited by T-Bone
Meter I cannot fix for the Hick versus the sticks...oh well metronome’s got ticks
  • Upvote 1

Ah yes.  another letter that needs to be run through "True-gle" translate.  Fellow spotters I will give this my best efforts LOL.

:jump:

:drink:

:spy:

Dear (insert euphamism for those who can take brainwashing and antics and still keep sending in money decade after decade),

Our hearts are filled with complete horse pucky, as usual, reflecting upon the many bodies we have had to climb over to reach this miserable position where we sit and look down upon you across our nose with pious platitudes and lies.  A key element to this is applying another layer of whitewash onto the dead prophet and his snow pumps.  So now, pause for a moment of silence, while we humanize the lecher by bringing in his old poor widow in concept, and tie in her life and dedication to the ole Wierwille Homiletic Farm.  Don't worry, we will wait for effect as you grab a tissue.

Also, while we are applying another layer of whitewash to the fountain of living Drambuie, this would be a great time to insert just a little passive-aggressive teaching to the flock too.  I mean who can pass up a passive-aggressive moment as a Board of Director?  Ole VP, his wife Dorothea, and the seven decades of faithful followers all were known for their "vigorous and diligent" efforts.  You know, kind of unlike you current field Corpse who we just b1tch3d out for not running enough classes, and staff we micro-control down to bathroom breaks and force to attend the STS, you guys really need to be more vigorous and diligent.  That's why everyone is leaving and no classes are running and we don't need an Advanced Class every year any more.

I know, I know, if you get on that evil internet with all of its corrupt communications (I mean except for our new sites with the slave-polished HQ pictures, and the regurgitated magazine articles), then you will hear all sorts of stories about how the only thing VP was really known for being "vigorous and diligent" about had nothing to do with his Biblical research which everyone else did for him, it had more to do with pursuing a mellow Drambuie buzz and an evening with a young lady not his wife as a sexual partner, varied levels of willingness notwithstanding.   Think a white fundamentalist Cosby.  But no, that vigor and diligence must never be known, it must be whitewashed.

And you are making a difference.  Men, women, yes even children are understanding God's will because they are understanding God's Word.  You know, like Domino's Pizza corporate sponsorship, we always have to bring it home to the old trademarked material "The Word of God is the Will of God" TM.   

(NOTE: Catchy little brainless jingle.  If you think about it what does this actually mean?  I can read an ancient tome full of history, poems, and letters, and somehow get to know the intent of our Creator.  OK.  I'm kind of still waiting for the earth-shattering revelation in this little bit of knowledge.  You know, the one that's going to change the face of Christianity?   Still not seeing it.  This is kind of the same thing they told me in Sunday school in a denomination when I was 8, no?  Read the Bible, get to know God?    But somehow, turn it into some kind of jingly corporate slogan type of statement, and it becomes a language of control END NOTE)  

Keep those trademarked mantras on your lips wherever you go, because only those will allow you to distance yourself from the darkness of our past, which we keep whitewashing over, lying about, hiding, and living off the money from.  

What a privilege and honor it is to live with a Board of Director credit card not subject to those measly 500 dollar limits on them, and to be able to have servants for every whim in a day where that's frowned upon.  Also, the power.  Yes we like it.  

Kisses,

Board of Sycophants

Rozilla, Chocolicious, DeLoser, and newly promoted sychophant Bilbo the Moral Hobbit

Edited by chockfull
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, chockfull said:

Ah yes.  another letter that needs to be run through "True-gle" translate.  Fellow spotters I will give this my best efforts LOL.

:jump:

:drink:

:spy:

Dear (insert euphamism for those who can take brainwashing and antics and still keep sending in money decade after decade),

Our hearts are filled with complete horse pucky, as usual, reflecting upon the many bodies we have had to climb over to reach this miserable position where we sit and look down upon you across our nose with pious platitudes and lies.  A key element to this is applying another layer of whitewash onto the dead prophet and his snow pumps.  So now, pause for a moment of silence, while we humanize the lecher by bringing in his old poor widow in concept, and tie in her life and dedication to the ole Wierwille Homiletic Farm.  Don't worry, we will wait for effect as you grab a tissue.

Also, while we are applying another layer of whitewash to the fountain of living Drambuie, this would be a great time to insert just a little passive-aggressive teaching to the flock too.  I mean who can pass up a passive-aggressive moment as a Board of Director?  Ole VP, his wife Dorothea, and the seven decades of faithful followers all were known for their "vigorous and diligent" efforts.  You know, kind of unlike you current field Corpse who we just b1tch3d out for not running enough classes, and staff we micro-control down to bathroom breaks and force to attend the STS, you guys really need to be more vigorous and diligent.  That's why everyone is leaving and no classes are running and we don't need an Advanced Class every year any more.

I know, I know, if you get on that evil internet with all of its corrupt communications (I mean except for our new sites with the slave-polished HQ pictures, and the regurgitated magazine articles), then you will hear all sorts of stories about how the only thing VP was really known for being "vigorous and diligent" about had nothing to do with his Biblical research which everyone else did for him, it had more to do with pursuing a mellow Drambuie buzz and an evening with a young lady not his wife as a sexual partner, varied levels of willingness notwithstanding.   Think a white fundamentalist Cosby.  But no, that vigor and diligence must never be known, it must be whitewashed.

And you are making a difference.  Men, women, yes even children are understanding God's will because they are understanding God's Word.  You know, like Domino's Pizza corporate sponsorship, we always have to bring it home to the old trademarked material "The Word of God is the Will of God" TM.   

(NOTE: Catchy little brainless jingle.  If you think about it what does this actually mean?  I can read an ancient tome full of history, poems, and letters, and somehow get to know the intent of our Creator.  OK.  I'm kind of still waiting for the earth-shattering revelation in this little bit of knowledge.  You know, the one that's going to change the face of Christianity?   Still not seeing it.  This is kind of the same thing they told me in Sunday school in a denomination when I was 8, no?  Read the Bible, get to know God?    But somehow, turn it into some kind of jingly corporate slogan type of statement, and it becomes a language of control END NOTE)  

Keep those trademarked mantras on your lips wherever you go, because only those will allow you to distance yourself from the darkness of our past, which we keep whitewashing over, lying about, hiding, and living off the money from.  

What a privilege and honor it is to live with a Board of Director credit card not subject to those measly 500 dollar limits on them, and to be able to have servants for every whim in a day where that's frowned upon.  Also, the power.  Yes we like it.  

Kisses,

Board of Sycophants

Rozilla, Chocolicious, DeLoser, and newly promoted sychophant Bilbo the Moral Hobbit

Chock, you rock!

On 10/20/2017 at 8:35 AM, T-Bone said:

Gotcha ...so it was....

The Hick versus the sticks

like a stupid triple six

with his Jedi-mind-tricks

same old way-politics

just a wierwille remix

yo - turds you cannot fix !!!!

Or haiku version LOL....

Living in a stick

Stupid hick Jedi mind trick

Replay Wierwille remix

:dance:

• Upvote 2

I swear to God reading through that letter again I totally see why Jesus called the ruling Pharisees "whited sepulchres".  I mean look at all the whitewashing effort.

And I will offer a bit of other advice there with respect to the passive aggressive comment.  Rozilla, if you are missing some "vigor and diligence" in your life, I suggest following your heart and sneaking off with BellaDonna for a secret vacation rather than having all that rage pile up and taking it out on the flock.  Passive-aggressive rage is unbecoming on an elderly woman.

Kisses.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, chockfull said:

I swear to God reading through that letter again I totally see why Jesus called the ruling Pharisees "whited sepulchres". 

Exactly......... :eusa_clap:

.......    "Happy Anniversary! Let’s keep speaking God’s Word to overcome the darkness with His glorious light."  

TRANSLATION:   You keep knocking on doors and selling our classes and we will gladly sit on our a$$ and pontificate and count the money.  What a gig!  Who knew that fleecing people could be THIS easy......well, except slick-man wierwille and other ilk of his kind.

• Upvote 2

Hey..............what's up with Bill Greene-Counts-Cult-Money ADDED to the board of directors?

~~~~~~~~~~~

• The Board of Directors of The Way International
    Rosalie F. Rivenbark, Chairman
    Jean-Yves De Lisle
    Bill Greene
    John Rupp

~~~~~~~~~~~

Damage Control?  ......Need "bigger guns" to stave off the R&R exodus?  ......There's GOT to be reasons for it.

I mean......just since February 8th  New Prez Announcement ......and rozilla and rupp.

What's going on? ..........:spy:

Marcia Faulk, 5th corpse, is from Greenville, NC. Her father was known down there as "The Colonel". His grandpa was a Colonel in the Confederate Army of NC. He had served in the US military, but, AFAIK, he never attained the rank of Colonel. That moniker dealt with his CSA heritage. A heritage which he was quite loyal to as a KKK supporter. I met him twice. Reminded me of Col. Sanders. LOL! Marcia was one of the original "proto-type" WOWS with Donnie Fugit in the early 70s. She went back to Greenville to finish college at ECU after that WOW deal to MS. She ran the ECU Women's Way Home for a couple of years. She was also very close, platonically, with Steve Aldridge, also from Greenville. He also went into the 5th corpse, but, unfortunately for him, he was gay, so he never made it.

BellaDonna spent her interim year in Greenville, NC, as Limb Secy. She became extremely close with 2 women on her interim year. Rosalie Rivenbark and Marcia Faulk. Marcia graduated from the 5th corpse, and basically never left HQ again. She was still BFFs with Marcia that entire time. She married Bill Greene in the early 80s and still never left HQ. She's still there. And, Bill Greene worked for me in the Trunk Office as the PR guy for the 10 WOW Outreach Cities we had that year in the US. I have stories for days about little Billy-da-weasel, but they're not relevant here. 

No surprise to me that Marcia is still there with BellaDonna. Billy has always been a useful appendage to his wife. SHE'S the reason he's on that Board of Dickheads. SMH.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, DontWorryBeHappy said:

Marcia Faulk, 5th corpse, is from Greenville, NC. Her father was known down there as "The Colonel". His grandpa was a Colonel in the Confederate Army of NC. He had served in the US military, but, AFAIK, he never attained the rank of Colonel. That moniker dealt with his CSA heritage. A heritage which he was quite loyal to as a KKK supporter. I met him twice. Reminded me of Col. Sanders. LOL! Marcia was one of the original "proto-type" WOWS with Donnie Fugit in the early 70s. She went back to Greenville to finish college at ECU after that WOW deal to MS. She ran the ECU Women's Way Home for a couple of years. She was also very close, platonically, with Steve Aldridge, also from Greenville. He also went into the 5th corpse, but, unfortunately for him, he was gay, so he never made it.

BellaDonna spent her interim year in Greenville, NC, as Limb Secy. She became extremely close with 2 women on her interim year. Rosalie Rivenbark and Marcia Faulk. Marcia graduated from the 5th corpse, and basically never left HQ again. She was still BFFs with Marcia that entire time. She married Bill Greene in the early 80s and still never left HQ. She's still there. And, Bill Greene worked for me in the Trunk Office as the PR guy for the 10 WOW Outreach Cities we had that year in the US. I have stories for days about little Billy-da-weasel, but they're not relevant here. 

No surprise to me that Marcia is still there with BellaDonna. Billy has always been a useful appendage to his wife. SHE'S the reason he's on that Board of Dickheads. SMH.

The rampant nepotism amongst the board of dummies never ceases to amaze me. Always has been a good ole boys club....well now its a good ole girls club....anywho. :dance:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DontWorryBeHappy said:

Exactly what I had surmised..........thanks, DWBH.

Always appreciate your astute in-depth analysis.   :eusa_clap:

Edited by skyrider