GreaseSpot Cafe

AOS: Somebody Please MSTie This

So_crates

7 minutes ago, OldSkool said:

I forgot how corny that thing was. It was reauired viewing when i first got involved in 96, but now its swept so far under the rug that twi almost denies its existance.

Perhaps because it's pretty much bull$hit.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Rocky said:

Perhaps because it's pretty much bull$hit.

Yeah, that and it stars Martindale. Theyve purged all his works and all memory of his reign of stupidity, even though rosie herself was one of his biggest cheerleaders when he roamed twis little section of earth.

Heh, when I was clearing out all my PFAL stuff, I came across the video.  I'd thought it good at the time.  Looked at it again decades later and couldn't get past the first five mins.  But hey, it burnt beautifully in the log burner!

• Upvote 1

Oh, and newbies... LCM was definitely >>into<< seeking out that seed woman.  As in into having sex with her.  So it is well reported here at the Cafe, by those in the know (not that I'm gossiping... :rolleyes: )

16 hours ago, OldSkool said:

Yeah, that and it stars Martindale. Theyve purged all his works and all memory of his reign of stupidity, even though rosie herself was one of his biggest cheerleaders when he roamed twis little section of earth.

OS, LCM was quite proud of AOS.  Personally, I thought his dressing was terrible, but he was quite proud of the entire production.  :redface:

I thought the “original” was much better ( “Staying Alive”)... :biglaugh:....seriously, it’s obvious to see where AOS derived its devilish imagery from....it is interesting to note a correlation of the guys who played the lead characters in “Staying Alive” and  AOS: Travolta is big into Scientology and LCM was top dawg in wierwille’s cult....are we “clear” on that now? :biglaugh:

MV5BZmU5NzZkZWItZWJjZC00Yzc2LWFmMzgtNTg2

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, outandabout said:

LCM said "Staying Alive" was stolen from an earlier (minor) AOS production at a ROA.  He said he was taking it back to make the larger production of AOS.

oh I'm sorry...I assumed LCM stole it from "Staying Alive"...my bad...I must have been thinking "like father in the turd, like son" ya know, passing on the mantle of plagiarism and all. :biglaugh:

…so let’s see how did those unbelievers steal it from LCM?...internet says “Staying Alive” was directed, co-produced and co-written by Sylvester Stallone…so Stallone must have been to the ROA to see the “earlier” production of AOS…oh yeah, another one of those celebrities-who-almost-took-PFAL rumors…wonder if LCM ever confronted Stallone on his thievery…might have been a good fight like “Rocky III” …LCM in the role of  Thunderlips (that was played by Hulk Hogan)…”the ultimate cult-leader versus the ultimate meatball.”

Edited by T-Bone
bonus features

1 hour ago, T-Bone said:

oh I'm sorry...I assumed LCM stole it from "Staying Alive"...my bad...I must have been thinking "like father in the turd, like son" ya know, passing on the mantle of plagiarism and all. :biglaugh:

…so let’s see how did those unbelievers steal it from LCM?...internet says “Staying Alive” was directed, co-produced and co-written by Sylvester Stallone…so Stallone must have been to the ROA to see the “earlier” production of AOS…oh yeah, another one of those celebrities-who-almost-took-PFAL rumors…wonder if LCM ever confronted Stallone on his thievery…might have been a good fight like “Rocky III” …LCM in the role of  Thunderlips (that was played by Hulk Hogan)…”the ultimate cult-leader versus the ultimate meatball.”

No... Loy was promoting the magical thinking fantasy. Once it was in the senses realm, debbil spurts could steal it. IIRC, that IS how he described it.

Stallone would have beaten the he!! out of Martindale and Geer. Now that's one fight I would have loved to see

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Thomas Loy Bumgarner said:

Stallone would have beaten the he!! out of Martindale and Geer. Now that's one fight I would have loved to see

Oh, unkind.  I would give the Dancing Prez a couple of minutes, during which Stallone would lounge on the ropes, laughing.  Then, with a step forward, he'd swing a couple of mighty blows and knock the shoot out of the Dancing Prez. 

For this contest, we might allow hitting below the belt, as LCM seemed very keen on hitting below the belts of other men by, hitting on their wives.

As to a fight with the Bus Driver, Stallone might have slightly more problem.  The Bus Driver would draw his gun, as that is the source of his strength.  Stallone would with one mighty punch knock the pea shooter from the Bus Driver's hand.  G33r is such a slimy slippery thing that Stallone's initial blows might just slide off (!), but hopefully a good clonk to the solar plexus would release all the hot air that G33r is full of, and he would collapse on the floor like a spent balloon... or condom... ;)  Let's say, another 15 seconds after having dealt with the Dancer.

23 minutes ago, Rocky said:

No... Loy was promoting the magical thinking fantasy. Once it was in the senses realm, debbil spurts could steal it. IIRC, that IS how he described it.

Oh yeah forgot about that security leak...

hmmmm devil spirits are into plagiarism too...

10 minutes ago, Thomas Loy Bumgarner said:

Well if you’re gonna throw in Geer - I think Stallone ought to get all-out-Rambo on their a$$