GreaseSpot Cafe

WOWs 1990

Tom Mandile

I was never a member of The Way, but I attended Twig, and completed PFAL with a group of WOWs in Lexington Kentucky 1990-91.  Dave, Dominic, and Melissa were great friends.  I loved them very much, and they taught me how to read scripture attentively.  There was also a great guy from Wyoming.  I forget his name, it's been  28 years.  I'd love to hear they are well and happy.

• Like 1

Welcome to Grease Spot, Tom

I left in ’86 so I don’t think I can help you find the status of your friends…but stick around perhaps others could…I think you’re very fortunate to have never been a member of The Way International - - if you check out some threads while you’re visiting here you’ll see why I say that.

I’m just curious - - after taking PFAL and attending Twig fellowships with your WOW friends, did you stop going to Twig when their WOW assignment was finished?

(WOW assignments were for one year…I was a WOW in ’75 -’76 and years later went into the way corps program)

Anyway, thanks for sharing and I do hope to hear more from you…in the meantime enjoy a cup of Joe from a coffee shop in Kentucky

wm-van-s-coffee-house.jpg

• 6 months later...