GreaseSpot Cafe

new poster

annio

Hey, new poster here. Am definitely still recovering from 14 years in the way, and 18 years with Geer followers. Is GREAT to find liars being named liars here, and to know that truth is being told personal-testimony-wise. Blessings to all!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, annio said:

Hey, new poster here. Am definitely still recovering from 14 years in the way, and 18 years with Geer followers. Is GREAT to find liars being named liars here, and to know that truth is being told personal-testimony-wise. Blessings to all!

Back at you, annio! :)

• Like 1

Hello, annio.  Welcome and stick around!  I met G33r quite a few times when he was at Gartmore involved in the Way of GB.  Arrogant and soooo puffed up.  Cold, heartless, and mean.  There's a few threads about him here.

In the meantime, a warm, hearty welcome to you, and someone will be along soon with some coffee for you to settle down with.  Seems like my signal for a waiter summoned the wrong kinda coffee.

Edited by Twinky
Can't get the waiter's attention
  • Like 1

Welcome to Grease Spot, Annio !!!

I swear my eyes are getting worse…I had to put on my reading glasses cuz I thought your name was Amino - - as in amino acids which are important in nutrition – i.e. the process of obtaining food for health and growth…that’s cool…

Then I put my glasses on and saw your name is Annio…so I look that up and find Annio da Viterbo, an Italian Dominican Friar, scholar and historian…now I know you can’t be him cuz he be daid since 1502…unless you’re here to tell us the dead ARE alive now…

So where do we go from here? Maybe combining the two is the key…so I look forward to your input on Grease Spot, from your personal history of TWI, G33r and beyond…lots of food for thought…and healing and growth for all…

I usually offer a cup of cappuccino but thought I'd change it up a little…how about amaretto spiked coffee with some ice cream in honor of Italian Dominican Friars

Chilled-Coffee-Affogato4.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2/26/2018 at 7:33 PM, annio said:

Hey annio - nice to see you.   I'm recovering too from years I've stopped enumerating.  We do like to deconstruct Pharisee Central around here.

"The best antidote to LIARS when it comes to the Way is Greasespot Cafe"

• Upvote 1

Wish Goldstar would introduce himself so we can understand his background

Thank you! Yum, amaretto :-) And am finding posts here so needed and interesting, that my mental to-do lists disappear... Hence may have to limit time spent here! But not today! Blessings <3 <3

When I first found the Cafe, annio, I spent so much time reading ... I didn't have internet at home, so stayed after work reading and reading.  I was shocked, appalled, and ultimately freed from a lot of misery. 

Would leave very late - got locked in twice (was discovered at 10pm, where did the previous five hours go!?) -  happily, one time the cleaners disturbed me, and the second time, the IT guy was fixing some things.  Otherwise, I guess I'd have been very early for work the next day...!

Carry on reading!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

:wave: to all you nice folks! And LOLS Twinky :D  Say, where is the best place to talk about/process a bit of left over emotional stuff? Like not having closure after leaving the way suddenly... Thanks.

10 minutes ago, annio said:

:wave: to all you nice folks! And LOLS Twinky :D  Say, where is the best place to talk about/process a bit of left over emotional stuff? Like not having closure after leaving the way suddenly... Thanks.

That's essentially what the About the Way forum is for. It's not the only place, but that's perhaps the best place. :wave:

On 2/26/2018 at 9:33 PM, annio said:

Amino, hello!!  If it is possible for you to do this, would you tell us about CG's health?  I know a few years ago, he was seriously ill.  Again, if it is something you would rather not discuss, that is fine.  I hope you fine answers to any questions, you might have here at the GSC.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Grace Valerie Claire said:

Amino, hello!!  If it is possible for you to do this, would you tell us about CG's health?  I know a few years ago, he was seriously ill.  Again, if it is something you would rather not discuss, that is fine.  I hope you fine answers to any questions, you might have here at the GSC.  

Annio, please forgive me for misspelling your name!!  Nuts!!