GreaseSpot Cafe

NASA Own Video Evidence They Fake Space Exploration

GoldStar

Among the many other video evidences of NASA's own videos using blue & green screens & Hollywood wire harnesses to simulate 'actornauts' in space 'weightlessness'...

This old NASA video on the 66-member countries International Astronautical Federation channel shows a man's head popping up in outer space outside of the space shuttle ( which is obviously a small model ) "launching a satellite into space", oops!

To paraphrase Carl Sagan, "Billions and Billions" of dollars to NASA fraudently siphoned off to secret projects, and they couldn't even catch this man's head accidentally popping up into the video, because they're too busy focusing on producing the fraud to notice their own mistakes

Watch closely at 3:27 to see the man's head popping up in "outer space" to the right of the "space shuttle", and then again at 4:10 when the studio light is turned on and illuminates the entire "planet earth", lol, watch:

Edited by GoldStar

Thanks Rocky, I appreciate it

I just want to have civil conversations here with you and everyone else as much as possible

Re:  the video, did you get a chance to see it

At the 3:27 point you can see the guy's head pop up on the right side of the "shuttle," which once you see his head, it looks like he accidentally popped up while they were filming and it makes the "shuttle" look like a small model maybe 5 feet long, which would make it fake and the "satellite" that is being "launched" also fake

Then at the 4:10 point, you can see the shuttle but the "earth" in the background is dim, and then it looks like they turned on a studio light, and suddenly, the whole "earth" in the background suddenly lites up, looks fake as heck to me

What do you think?

Have you seen any of the many other videos about fake NASA space videos, like the ones where it is very clear they are using Hollywood-type harnesses to simulate weightlessness?

By the way, when I say evidence, I don't mean proof

To me it's just one piece of evidence, but with all the many other evidences, to me it points towards a proof

37 minutes ago, HAPe4me said:

reflection in the glass of the astronaut inside. duh

good point, but I don't think it is a reflection on the window, because if it was a reflection, we would probacly be able to see the man's body in the reflection under his head, but it doesn't show, also, it clearly looks like he is behind something black that is behind the shuttle

Also, at 2:40 you can see the faces of both guys in the rear near the windows that open to the shuttle bay

The guy on the left (identified on the audioū as Dick) is wearing glasses with very light colored or clear frames, the guy on the right is not wearing glasses

The guy that pops up on the right side of shuttle is not wearing glasses

But hard to tell exactly where the camera is, and whether the camera is inside shuttle or outside the shuttle

It's a hard call

If there's a way to find out where the camera is located, if it is outside, then of course it could not be a reflection on the window

Either way, like I said to Rocky, this is only just one piece of evidence, difficult to analyze, but there are many other pieces of evidence that point to space fakery, I'll post another video that makes very good points for those interested

Edited by GoldStar

48 minutes ago, GoldStar said:

Thanks Rocky, I appreciate it

I just want to have civil conversations here with you and everyone else as much as possible

Re:  the video, did you get a chance to see it

At the 3:27 point you can see the guy's head pop up on the right side of the "shuttle," which once you see his head, it looks like he accidentally popped up while they were filming and it makes the "shuttle" look like a small model maybe 5 feet long, which would make it fake and the "satellite" that is being "launched" also fake

Then at the 4:10 point, you can see the shuttle but the "earth" in the background is dim, and then it looks like they turned on a studio light, and suddenly, the whole "earth" in the background suddenly lites up, looks fake as heck to me

What do you think?

Have you seen any of the many other videos about fake NASA space videos, like the ones where it is very clear they are using Hollywood-type harnesses to simulate weightlessness?

By the way, when I say evidence, I don't mean proof

To me it's just one piece of evidence, but with all the many other evidences, to me it points towards a proof

Yes, I saw it.

At best, I would agree with HapE4Me. I don't see it as credible evidence of any such thing.

I do see that we are ALL gullible and subject to being deceived (and conned), especially those of us who bought into Wierwille's fundamentalist bull$hit.

But I try to be more skeptical since I left wayworld more than 30 years ago.

• Upvote 1

I understand Rocky, I am actually very skeptical myself

Of course sometimes something seems to make a lot of sense at first glance, so I like to put it out there to see what someone else might see that didn't catch my attention

In this case both you and HAPe4me were more skeptical than I, and HAP offered the window reflection suggestion that I hadn't though of, only because the head that popls up seems to be clearly from behind the shuttle, which would make the shuttle a model (or the guy one of the giants from Genesis)

But like I said, there are many other evidences that seem to make sense, here's just one other of the many videos that makes sense to me, I like to hear any suggestions that point to a different conclusions than the ones reached by the authors of the video:

49 minutes ago, GoldStar said:

good point, but I don't think it is a reflection on the window, because if it was a reflection, we would probacly be able to see the man's body in the reflection under his head, but it doesn't show, also, it clearly looks like he is behind something black that is behind the shuttle

Also, at 2:40 you can see the faces of both guys in the rear near the windows that open to the shuttle bay

The guy on the left (identified on the audioū as Dick) is wearing glasses with very light colored or clear frames, the guy on the right is not wearing glasses

The guy that pops up on the right side of shuttle is not wearing glasses

But hard to tell exactly where the camera is, and whether the camera is inside shuttle or outside the shuttle

It's a hard call

If there's a way to find out where the camera is located, if it is outside, then of course it could not be a reflection on the window

Either way, like I said to Rocky, this is only just one piece of evidence, difficult to analyze, but there are many other pieces of evidence that point to space fakery, I'll post another video that makes very good points for those interested

you can see more than the head, especially as the video continues to around 3:47. The whiteness of the shuttle hides some of it and the reflection is mainly visible against the black sky. The later segment you pointed out in the OP is even more obviously a reflection

I can't tell if you are serious in this conspiracy theory or just making small talk, feel free to give your thoughts.  For me,  I put the "fake NASA" stuff right up there with flat earth, chemtrails, inside job on 911, there was no plane that hit the Pentagon etc. (by the way, my brother was a block away from the Pentagon that day. He saw the plane.)

To me it is silliness and a waste of time. I made one comment here (two now), but that will probably be it. It is not a subject of further interest to me, and I really do not spend much time at GSC anymore anyway.

I guess if you're more interested in talk radio and conspiracy theorists rather than academic research, conspiracy theories might make sense.

But if you spend time thinking about and looking into the big questions that mankind can't help but explore, not so much.

ASU's School of Earth and Space Exploration is walking distance from my house. Real astronauts hang out there.

A good friend of mine married a female astronaut about two years ago.

By any chance, have you read Sapiens yet?

I also forgot to mention that my stepson earned his bachelor's degree in optical science and master's degree in systems engineering and spent a couple of years working for a space contractor in DC, after getting his start as an engineer at a defense contractor in Tucson. In other words, he's a rocket scientist.

I just think the whole subject of NASA staging the moon landing in a TV studio is an incredible con.

If a person dares to consider the exploration drive that's embedded in human DNA, it's not difficult to scoff at those conspiracy theories. Nevertheless, one still must develop a critical basis for understanding how and why genuine space exploration is unavoidable.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Rocky said:

I just think the whole subject of NASA staging the moon landing in a TV studio is an incredible con.

I completely agree with you Rocky, NASA staging the moon landing in a TV studio is an incredible con

Just like the Arizona State University diploma-fatory degree-mill conned Starbucks employees into thinking they would get free tuition, and Arizona State University also protected their professor who plagiarized several times, alot of conning going on there, since you live close by, you might want to take a little walk over there and ask them about all their bull$hit cons

By the way, I only used the word bull$hit since you used it first in your reply to me, but I would like to very kindly ask you not to use crude words like bull$hit anymore in your replies to me as those words only serve to degrade the conversation to sewer level, thanks

Glad to hear your friend married an actornaut, maybe you can ask her to set up up a free ride on their fake weightlessness-simulating wire harness system to you can make your own fake weightlessness video too just like NASA does, there are too many official NASA videos that expose their fake weightlessness-simulating wire harness cons to list all of them here,  but just to get you started on your search, here is just one of those many fake NASA 'weightlessness' ideos:

It's very easy and lazy to slap a conspiracy theory label on true things that one refuses to accept, and one should be careful how they sloppily slap those labels on anything that they can't refute with evidence and proof, because they will stick just as easily to the fake things they believe in, and that darn adhesive is very hard to get off their hands

Thanks for making my argument for me, and be happy believing in your own conspiracies, no one can take those away from you

Please no more bull$hit please, ok?  Let's continue being civil, ok?

Thanks, Rocky

P.S. - I noticed that you didn't say anything about the other video I posted showing no rocket engine burn marks on the moon's surface right under the supposed Lunar Lander?

And no tire tread marks on the moondust where the Lunar Rover was supposedly unloaded onto the moon's surface from the Lunar Landar?

Too much good, hard evidence to keep believing NASA's lies

Edited by GoldStar

I see SpaceX is on that list

That's the company that used their FakeCon rocket to launch a Tesla Fraudster into 'space' lol

Oops, sorry, I meant Tesla Roadster

Of course, they miscalculated again like so many times before, and the Roadster is going to overshoot Mars and end up crashing and burning somewhere in the asteroid belt, lol

The Roadster will become a Roaster, just like this:

The SpaceX conspiracy theory burns on, brightly shining :spy:

Edited by GoldStar

29 minutes ago, GoldStar said:

Sorry Bolshevik, I was just kidding about the Greek transliteration

FakeCon = Falcon

as in SpaceX's Falcon rocket

So was their rocket a hoax?  Why would they do that?  To encourage investors?

9 minutes ago, waysider said:

Consider for a moment the incredibly massive number of individuals that would need to be sworn to secrecy to pull off a conspiracy of this magnitude.

Yep, it's just like Jesus said:

"wide is the gate, and broad isthe way, that leadeth to destruction, and MANY there be which go in thereat" Matt 7

7 minutes ago, Bolshevik said:

That's why I was thinking of all the nations and now companies that would suddenly follow NASA's lead.  Why would they bother?  

It's easy to follow a leader, even if he is leading into delusion

Look at how many people invested with Bernie Madoff to the tune of $50 BILLION DOLLARS

Steven Spielberg invested with Bernie, and you would think that Steven Spiellberg would be smarter than that, many smart people were fooled

5 minutes ago, Bolshevik said:

So was their rocket a hoax?  Why would they do that?  To encourage investors?

If I had been there and seen with my own eyes the rocket launch, I would be able to say it was real

Millions of people believe Neil Armstrong walked on the moon, because they 'saw' him on TV, but not one of those people who believe were there on the moon

It's mass delusion

3 minutes ago, GoldStar said:

If I had been there and seen with my own eyes the rocket launch, I would be able to say it was real

Millions of people believe Neil Armstrong walked on the moon, because they 'saw' him on TV, but not one of those people who believe were there on the moon

It's mass delusion

But won't there be lawsuits?  Lots of money lost?  Will it have a domino effect on the economy like the housing bubble?  Should we all feel the effect?