GreaseSpot Cafe

The Inner Circle of Favoritism

skyrider

The Way International Cult continues to devolve into an inner circle of favoritism. 

Last year, when DeLisle was "presented" as twi's next president.......and then, months later Bill Greene was added to the board of directors.......it raised plenty of questions to those of us who know that what they publically say is NOT the same as what is really going on.  Why was Bill Greene ADDED to the board? 

Rosalie "stepped down" as president, but she is still in command.  She is cunningly conniving behind the scenes to wield power to her advantage.  DeLisle and Rupp are door stops.  They are only there to hold the door open for others coming thru...............namely, donna and marcia faulk greene.  #girlsrule

The girls of North Carolina lore are reunited.

The girls club is coming to power.

Bye-bye, delisle and rupp......you two are being played.  lol

On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 1:55 PM, DontWorryBeHappy said:

Truth is indeed stranger than fiction, Info! The evolution from hetero to bisexuality and homosexuality was gradual, imho. Before entering the 4th corpse, Donna M. (henceforth Belladonna) was a staff secretary for a year at HQ.  At that time, Donna Randall served as both Research Secretary, and Secretary to the president, and Rhoda Wierwille was still dictor’s “Personal Secretary”. Donna, was in the secretarial “pool” which was coordinated by Donna Randall and dictor himself. Claudette Royal was also in that Secretarial pool at HQ prior to her entering the 4th corpse with the rest of us in July, 1973.

Donna had been sexually active with dictor during that year she was on staff prior to her in-Rez career. Donna was also sexually active with dictor during a trip of his to NC during our interim year in NC. Rosie was also quite active sexually with various in-Rez corpse men from early on in her corpse career as well, including turns with dictor and Donnie. I have no personal knowledge of Marcia Faulk’s personal sexual preferences during that time.

Remember, all the women I mentioned were single, unmarried, and therefore, in dictor’s perverted mind, “property of the King” as dictor said they were in the Old T., referring to Saul, David, Solomon and then the long line of the Kings of Judah and Benjamin in the south and the Kings of the 10 northern tribes, united under the name Israel. Which, when critically examined put EVERY king of Israel in the immediate and untenable position of breaking 3 or 4 of the 10 Commandments (most notably, “Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s wife.”, and, “Thou shalt not commit adultery.”) including, in most cases, Thou shalt not lie, and Thou shalt not commit murder! That meant if dic’s “rightly-dividing” was indeed right, every king of Israel should have been put to death!

This kind of promiscuity by Belladonna and Rosie continued, and Belladonna eventually married da forehead, and Rosie kept using her charms in all the right spaces, which unfortunately, included a bunch of married men in prominent “leadership” positions at HQ. Faulk (5th corpse) married Bill Greene (8th corpse) and bounced around various jobs at HQ mostly being an attachment-at-the-hip to Belladonna, as she was in Greenville, NC, 1974.

The breakthrough into lesbianism between Belladonna and Rosie progressed during the insane years 1981-1986. Dic  had made his choice of successor, da forehead, then the insanity of the Outreach Weeks, 40th Anniversary Weekend in every Region, culminating in Living Victoriously, June 1982, corpse week and ROA, August 1982, and the biggy....The 40th Anniversary Celebration  Weekend, during which dic officially retired and “passed the mantle” to King Okie.  Rosie was the co-coordinator of these events along with Bob Winegarner, and myself and the Region Coordinators for the events “on da field”. So, Rosie and Belladonna (now the future “First Lady”!) were spending more and more time together and, apparently were spotted a number of times being physically intimate with one another. Their relationship became more intense and obvious after the implosion of POOP’n’Geer, and the following “Fog Years” of 1986-1990. The incredible Bacchus-orgy type of culture da forehead built during his spirits in the athlete mania contributed powerfully to Belladonna’s physical rejection of her “king” into the eager arms of Rosie the Riveter.

The TWIt reign of terror commenced in 1990 and ran all the way through 2000, when da forehead finally forced his own dismissal, and was banished to Toledo, divorced by Belladonna and Rosie, with great joy I’m sure. During that time, the Greene’s were big shots behind the walls of Zion and the troika of Greenville was reborn, providing the comfort of old time friendship and the sedation of nostalgia for las tres amigas. Remember also, that during Okie’s reign of terror, the misogyny and its accompanying widespread sexual abuse and promiscuity were running rampant in NK at every level of their stratified cult society and in every age group! It was the Sodom and Gomrroah of the “Grace Administration” in the time of the prevailing word! What a cruel and horrific “Christian” tragedy.

• Upvote 1

Thanks DWBH.......for connecting the dots on this one.

Looks like "deep waters" of certain relationships have been flowing thru North Carolina, and now New Knoxville, for some 45 years.  But then, none of this is really surprising anymore..... is it?  Nothing in twi is, or was, what it seems.

Secrets abound.

Everything has a back-story, or undercurrent.

Special cliques run the operation......others are pawns.

A cult society soaked in a seductive cesspool.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, skyrider said:

Thanks DWBH.......for connecting the dots on this one.

Looks like "deep waters" of certain relationships have been flowing thru North Carolina, and now New Knoxville, for some 45 years.  But then, none of this is really surprising anymore..... is it?  Nothing in twi is, or was, what it seems.

Secrets abound.

Everything has a back-story, or undercurrent.

Special cliques run the operation......others are pawns.

A cult society soaked in a seductive cesspool.

Sky, good post!  Yes, TWI is a cesspool, and like many cesspools, it stinks.  Cesspools contain waste, and it seems to me, that TWI is overflowing with $--t.  How on earth could people bear, to work for such a horrible organization?  I know the answers vary, but I cannot understand why people stay, knowing what they know about TWI.

57 minutes ago, Grace Valerie Claire said:

Sky, good post!  Yes, TWI is a cesspool, and like many cesspools, it stinks.  Cesspools contain waste, and it seems to me, that TWI is overflowing with $--t.  How on earth could people bear, to work for such a horrible organization?  I know the answers vary, but I cannot understand why people stay, knowing what they know about TWI.

I suspect that for the most part they are willfully ignorant.

• Upvote 1