GreaseSpot Cafe

Frequent login issues

Does anyone else experience login issues or staying logged in issues, while using this site?  I log in evry'time I visit, using my email address , and after failing to login with the path of username and password, I have to use the forgot the password option.  Then, log in to my email. and retrieve my request to change my password, then, create a new password, then login entering the new password.  Everytime.  

After I am logged in, after 15 minutes I am auto matically logged off and I have to repeat the same procedure again to log in.   It's wonderful.  It's been that way now for over a year.  Over and over, again and again.

Edited by Human without the bean
cuz

I feel like I'm on an episode of the Twilight Zone right now because I logged in earlier using a different browser and I couldn't find the content I posted here yesterday.  This is the kind of stuff that I am experiencing using this site.  Why is greasespotcafe.com on the address bar not an htpps:// address?  The icon in the corner say that the website is not secure and passwords, credit cards might be used by others. 

I am not sure,  but try logging in with your display name, Human without the beam, and password rather than your email address and password.

With the upgrade there is no longer separate login ids and display names.  Your login ID is now your display name.”