GreaseSpot Cafe

John Coscarelli

cc 1957

• 2 weeks later...

Yes he is still at hq, as of a few months ago. I only spoke to him a few minutes that trip but prior trips had asked him why no longer singing, said he needed a break, also was in a different dept, although I can not recall what it was. I use to work with him a little in Founders Hall when there was a need. He has a beautiful heart and voice.

I can't believe that John is still involved with the way....

I would have thought that he would have seen the darkness and got out a long time ago........

He used to sing a song....

"I used to be a burned out hippie...

now I'm a beacon in the night..

I used to be a burned out hippie..

but now God's word is my light(?).......

I believe he wrote it...

Does anyone remember him singing that?...

cc1957

• 4 years later...
HQ

VERY good at interior designing a Founders Hall room

Yes, John can design well. I worked with him in printing services. Those room in Founders Hall had painted block wall. Some rooms were powder blue (puke!), light green (bigger puke), or yellow. They all had indoor/outdoor style carpeting. John made his room in to a beautiful place to come home to. He maneuvered a way to put up sheet rock to have "real" looking walls. He even put some beautiful sconces on the wall. And it was better than any girl's room looked.

He did a little show-and-tell one Halloween. Even the directors were taken aback.

When I went on Staff, they had a night for everyone to walk through the rooms in Founders Hall. It wasn't by permission. We were told what was going to happen. I guess everyone swallowed that koolaid. It was interesting to see what people were doing with their stale rooms.

They never did that when I was there. Sounds like some type of. .., well you experienced it.

John did that of his free will. It was a cool sight to see. Didn't convince me that I'd want to stay at Founder's though. :wink2:

• 3 years later...
  • 6 years later...