GreaseSpot Cafe

Blonde Jokes

washingtonweather

I putem here atfirst..Paw move it when you want.

(and the world can know I am partial blonde)

More blonde jokes

Why does it take longer to build a blonde snowman as opposed to a regular one? (You have to hollow out the head.)

What happened to the blonde ice hockey team? (They drowned during Spring Training.)

How did the blonde die drinking milk? (The cow stepped on her.)

Why do blondes have more fun? (They're easier to amuse.)

What do you call 20 blondes in a freezer? (Frosted flakes.)

What is it when a blonde blows into another blonde's ear? (Data Transfer.)

Why did the blonde resolve to have only three children? (Because she read that one child

out of every four born was Chinese.)

Why did the blonde put make-up on her forehead? (She wanted everyone to know that

she was able to make up her mind.)

Why are Asians so smart? (No blondes.)

What is the biggest advantage to marrying a blonde? (You can park in the handicapped

zone)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

This joke came home with my teenager today:

A blonde is sitting in a show watching a ventriloquist do his act. The act includes a long list of blonde jokes. After about ten jokes, the blonde gets up and starts yelling,

"Hey! Not all blondes are stupid! There are blondes attending Harvard and Yale. Blondes hold all sorts of important positions and own big businesses! As a matter of fact...."

The ventriloquist begins to apologize profusely, "I'm sooo sorry, Miss. I didn't mean to offend...."

The blonde cut him off mid sentence.

"Shut up Mr.! I'm not talking to you! I'm talking to that little sh)t on your lap!"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A blonde woman was speeding down the road in her little red sports car and was pulled over by a woman police officer who was also a blonde.

The blonde cop asked to see the blonde driver's license. She dug through her purse and was getting progressively more agitated. "What does it look like? She finally asked.

The policewoman replied "It's square and it has your picture on it."

The driver finally found a square mirror in her purse, looked at it and handed it to the policewoman. "Here it is," she said.

The blonde officer looked at the mirror, then handed it back saying, "Okay, you can go. I didn't realize you were a cop."

BTW.....I have no real problem with blonds, some of the greatest jokes I know were told me by true blonds. But that teen contestant really did blonds a disservice. But dang it's so freaking funny to read, or listen to, whichever you heard it by.

Life has too many bumps in the road not to laugh sometime and she (Lauren Caitlin Upton) sure has provided fodder for this soul. :biglaugh: