GreaseSpot Cafe

Dr's Last Teaching - LOST for 17 Years!

Mike

quote:
Originally posted by Mike:

I'm on lunchbreak from work, because my schedule is extremely casual, except for home appointments, which are nill in the winter after Christmas.

Plus I have a lot of office cleanup and straightening I'm doing as I wait for downloads. That counts as work, doesn't it?

I've only been posting for less than two weeks, but it REALLY IS cutting into my study time, I admit it.

I can make my own hours to a large degree since I work a lot of 24/7 type convienience stores.

Tell me, DATWAY, did you pick up your skill of grilling people as to how they spend their free-time and work-time from TWI-2 or did you get by revelation from the same god they got it from?

Are you going to ask about my finances and abundant sharing next?

If so I rent an apartment.

But plese don't ask me about my credit card or car? Deal?

I don't care how you spend your time, that's not grilling its logic that thing that said bye bye to you long ago.

I say we give the Life Cereal to Mikey he hates everything.

VPW if you say his name it get's us going I can't believe I fell for this time wasting thread again. But you did succed at taking some eye's off TWI and HQ. Smooth very smooth.

disway datway anyway but that WAY.

Yea E.W. Bullinger. I have tried to tell Mike that his posts are too long a number of times. He just won't listen. He is on a mission from God I suppose. Only it is very clear that his God is the memory of Victor Wierwille.

Mike what do you think of Georgio Jessio's posts? He has first hand experience regarding Victor Wierwille's very selfish sexual lust and he is not afraid to speak the truth about this.

Edited by Guest

quote:
Originally posted by E. W. Bullinger:

When will this thread ever end? My high school English teacher always used to write on my too wordy essays:

It is better to be brief than tedious.

Shakespear Richard III, act i, sc 4

EWB

Leonato (to Dogberry and Verges): Neighbours, you are tedious.

Dogberry: It pleases your worship to say so, but we are the poor duke’s officers; but truly, for mine own part, if I were as tedious as a king, I could find in my heart to bestow it all of your worship.

Shakespeare, Much Ado about Nothing, Act III, Scene V

"Much Ado about Nothing" ... Seems like a pretty good title for this thread.

Mikewiery seems to have found it in his heart to bestow all his tediousness on GreaseSpot. Praise Grifter!

quote:
Originally posted by E. W. Bullinger:

It is better to be brief than tedious.

Shakespear Richard III, act i, sc 4

Ethelbert,

I apologize for the length of my post. My post would have been MUCH shorter if not for the fact that I deliberately quote that which I am responding to (sorry to my grammar teacher for that last sentence).

Mike,

You worry me. You really do. Seek help.

Mike,

You've made it clear that you will not entertain any point of view that leads you away from your idolatrous course. That's fine with me. I am not going to entertain any point of view that leads me toward your idolatrous course. So, we're at an impasse. Keep the case closed. No amount of phone calls will change that.

And "aloof?" Please, at least choose a word that reflects my thinking. Insistent. Adamant. Unwilling to bow before Baal. But aloof? Really, you can do better.

Mike,

I'd like to pass along something for your

consideration.

This isn't for debate, just some free advice

you may appreciate.

(Although you probably won't, but I'll try.)

There are Christians out there doing God's will

& seeing power from on high, who have never

heard of vpw.

If you want to glorify God as a Christian, and

do your utmost for His Highest, you CAN do it

without vpw or twi or pfal or any other letters.

It won't end your world, Mike.

Many Christians live like that.

Please think that over for a minute.

It won't end your world to be a Christian

without vpw or twi or pfal.

The reason God gave Dr His Word afresh is that it is TIME for us to get serious about mastering the mind of Christ.

The AIR of the God-breathed Word is our life.

[This message was edited by Mike on January 07, 2003 at 1:23.]

Edited by Guest

quote:
-VPW once told me when I was about 15 "when it come to girls there's a famous rule called the 5 F's:

1. find em

2. finger em

3. feel em

4. f**k em

5. Forget em

LOL!

Georgio,

There was also another one...

"Ladies first, so you can check out her ***

Oops.

Edited by Guest

so, Oldiesman---you think it was some funny .... ole vic laid on gj when he was a kid, huh??

...it was sad, sick, demented evil designed to overcome the revulsion he would have had finding out the krap vic pulled with his mom...

laugh yer *** off about that, old-man...

sheeesh, some people are as klueless now as they were 30 year ago 'n more!!

And just when you think you've heard it all...

And guess who all followed our 'Masters' example??

"The Doctor" should have been a doctor. One that does autopsies. He then could practice the five F's of victor-mess living with relative impunity...

Ex, I know you better today than 20 yrs ago. Wish I'd known some of this then, maybe i could've been of some relief/help to you. But then maybe i would've just gotten a police record. Your appraisal is indeed accurate - "Lovely". Even my 'earthly' father, with his CHMF gems, would not have stooped so low as our fodder in the stool ...

Mike, remember when you were a REAL human ???

Edited by Guest

Georgio,

I apologize for having such limited time. This morning I did't even have enough time to read the posts on this single page since last night, let alone other threads.

The ONLY way I can deal with all this volume is to pick and choose. You all want instant action, and I cannot supply it to all. If you are patient, in the weeks and months to come, I'll eventually get to much more.

I am currently giving higher priority to private e-mail responses to letters I have received from some of you GSers. Please vouch for this you guys, ok?

Georgio, have you honestly looked at every single post of mine to see if I already answered SOME of your beefs? If not, then I suggest you employ this biblical key we were taught. These keys work for many other things than the KJV. PLEASE be thorough and careful and see if at least parts of your topic come up in a general way.

My heart of hearts is to answer all. Please pray for my increased efficiency. It's time for work, sorry.

I'll be back.

P.S. Yikes! I just realized that Georgio's post is on page 8, and now here's another page I haven't seen much of. I'm doing my best.

[This message was edited by Mike on January 10, 2003 at 9:26.]

Edited by Guest

Mike:

I did not read all 9 pages of this thread. So, you may have already addressed this.

But I am speaking to you and will move to a table for two if I figure out how.

Mike:

In reading your original posts it seems you have been trying to figure out WHAT HAPPENED. Perhaps, taking the PFAL class at the time you took it -- saved your life. It did mine. Maybe you have been still looking for a way to save the ministry. I tired to save it as well.

Mike, I do not fault your enthusiasm nor do I fault your efforts to save something that helped you. But so much has been revealed in the past 17-20 years that I think you need to catch up on what others have contributed to our understanding of VPW and TWI.

Neither of which were/are squeaky clean. The parts of the PFAL class which helped you are not because of some guy who figured out how to exploit the Bible, but because God loves you and the parts of the Bible VPW did not corrupt in his class (which he stole from other ministers and did not get huge revelation with Giant "D's" and "L's" looming over greek words. That was part of the sensationalism he added to other men's hard work) are the parts of God's heart that were able to work despite VP's attempt to make himself a wealthy institution.

God loves you. Take any good you were able to glean and throw out the rest including the obvious way you hold VP on a pedestal. Put Jesus up on that pedestal and you will begin to heal.

Perhaps some info on the former GS site would help you if anyone has access to it. It was a thread close to the end of the other GS before we moved (the date) and it was something like

Did TWI start out evil or become evil? You will hear from many people that were around VP from the begining. It will shock you and the truth will set you free. VP was not a nice man. But God is still a great God. I hope you can let go of one and find the other.

Bless you

Dot Matrix

Mike,

I have not posted here in a long time nor have I taken the time to read all 9 pages of this "topic". I want you to know that I (meaning no one but myself) who was only involved with the way international for a few short years knew that "The Hope" was not VPW last teaching. "The Hope" was the last teaching that VPW did at headquarters. It is up to each and every born again one to gnosko (sp) the word of God in their own life. Make the word your own boy, then state your case... because I personally would rather see a sermon every day than hear one. And it all starts out with learning the love of God as stated in ICOr.13. Actions speak louder than words...