GreaseSpot Cafe

Dr's Last Teaching - LOST for 17 Years!

Mike

4 hours ago, Bolshevik said:

He tells them to be joyful.  Doesn't explain how.  The Word says be joyful *POOF* you are now joyful.

Like when claiming verses.  

Craftily disconnects the motive from the action.  . . .

Be joyful because I said The Word says so, mention "love" cause that'll sound good to your mind, now go sell PFAL.

Bol, sounds like Dreck to me.

17 minutes ago, Rocky said:

If I'm not mistaken, you HAVE said that... several times and in more than one way. ;)

Rocky, I believe that we have the right to express ourselves here at the GSC, within a certain framework.  I for one, am going to do continue so, as long as I can. Some people here like my posts, some don't.  Guess what; I'm here for myself.  I'm not here to win any popularity contests.  Again, if you like my posts, that's wonderful.  If you don't, skip them.  I bid you a pleasant day.

5 hours ago, Grace Valerie Claire said:

BTW Rocky, if you or anyone else has a problem with me, please let Raf, or Pawtucket know about it.  Otherwise, I am going to enjoy posting.  Nuff said!

Not complaining... just observing. :)

1 minute ago, Rocky said:

Not complaining... just observing. :)

Rocky, excuse me.  I thought you were complaining.  I have been here at the GSC, for less than a year.  What is "old-hat" for some of the people here, is still new to me.  I come here to learn, because there is so much great information here, that I really love hearing/ listening to.  I can't believe sometimes how much information is available here at the GSC; I'm like a sponge, wanting to soak it up as quickly as possible.  Perhaps I come off as a bit intense to others; that is my personality. But Rocky, I really try not to jump on others; I try to allow other people to express themselves within the framework of GSC. Heaven forbid if we expressed ourselves in TWI; we were told to renew our minds, or some other BS. Again, if I offended you, or others please forgive me.  I have much to learn here at the GSC.  Shalom!

Went out to mow my front yard. Just in the nick of time, I noticed someone's pet pooch "lost" its last meal on my tree lawn. WHEW! Close call.

That's kinda how I feel about *Dr.'s* lost teaching. It's best if we see it for the pile of dung it is before we go cluelessly trouncing through it. 

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, waysider said:

Went out to mow my front yard. Just in the nick of time, I noticed someone's pet pooch "lost" its last meal on my tree lawn. WHEW! Close call.

That's kinda how I feel about *Dr.'s* lost teaching. It's best if we see it for the pile of dung it is before we go cluelessly trouncing through it. 

Way, so true!!  

On 8/19/2017 at 8:42 PM, Mike said:

Grace Valerie Claire

I’d say you made a decision based on incomplete knowledge. Please allow me to fill you in a little.  One of the main reasons I posted that is to show how inept we grads were when the ministry was growing during the 1970s and mid 1980s. That continued on through the collapsing years as this teaching was forgotten and lost.

The main theme here at GreaseSpot is how grads were innocently harmed by the ministry. I say we were inept and did not learn much in depth from the class. We let lots of things slip through our fingers. Dr’s very last teaching is one glaring example of this.

Yo home slice.  I finally got round to reading all your inferences here.  I know I commented on this thread long ago, but don't think I read your whole "I found a treasure" line and pursuit of it there.

What I do have to say to you is been there, done that, have the f'ing t-shirt.

That last teaching the joy of serving was going around during the fog years, and was the foundation of the Corps training during that time.  My entire f-ing in-residence Corps training was basically doing exactly f-ing that.  Mastering the foundational, intermediate, and advanced classes, along with the collaterals.

Letting a lot of things slip through our fingers is horse sh1t.

Most of PFAL was ripped off from BG Leonard.  RHST, and the INT class basically are JE Stiles trying to help out VP be genuine and manifest when he failed on stage in front of an auditorium and lied about it.  (We know this thanks to Elen@ Wh1teside and TWLIL).  Mix in some ninja tricks picked up from eastern visitor KC Pillai and you have a real complete hustle session in a package.

VP used sleight of hand tactics with unmeaningful verses in the collaterals like "4 Crucified", "The Day JC Died" and other conspiracy theory oriented interpretations of scripture.  Then he would chain from that to "If you can't trust them on the least things concerning JC, how can you trust them with the truth of eternal life?".  With BS logic he got us to doubt our teenage pastors, and follow the Pied Piper off into New KnoxvilleLand.  

If it got lost for another 17 years it would be doing humanity a service.

Edited by chockfull
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Wierwille could not have fooled Penn and Teller with his BS. Penn is an agnostic Jew with Libertarian political views and he would have seen the smoke and mirrors of TWI

• Upvote 3

• 4 months later...
On 12/27/2002 at 10:13 AM, Mike said:

snip...

Mastery of Dr's writings is the same as mastering the KJV Bible, with the end goal being the application in love. And the many of the techniques are the same, for instance: knowing where chapters are, frequent and repeated reading, being able to find things quickly in the books, memorizing passages, and even word studies. God taught Dr to precisely handle words just like He taught the Biblical writers. God's teaching to Dr, and then Dr's teaching to us was the best since the first century. Do you know anyone else who heard an audible promise from God to get taught directly by God? (maybe you do, but what do they have to show for it compared to Dr&pfal) These PFAL materials are the final end product of that 1942 promise, and these materials are WORTH mastering.

...snip

I suppose one can assume “mastery” of wierwille’s writings can be the same as “mastering” the KJV Bible if one accepts wierwille’s twisted scheme of interpretation…and I suppose if one accepted the meaning of love as defined by a consummate hypocrite, liar, thief, plagiarist, and sexual predator like wierwille – then one could assume they are applying their mastery of his writings in love.

To answer this question of Mike’s “Do you know anyone else who heard an audible promise from God to get taught directly by God?” I will need some time to compile a list of the many charlatans who have misled followers by pretending to have a hotline to God.

Edited by T-Bone
formatting
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I think currently the only profit left in PFAL is in keeping several ex-way leaders alive by basing their current churches off of those who took it.

it's a great foundation for people to learn research skillz to come up with such masterpieces as "Jesus Christ - The Great Diameter" latest youtube teaching posted up for free so you can send $$$$.

So there's not NO profit left in it..  

On 8/22/2017 at 1:18 PM, waysider said:

Way, excellent post!!  Personally, I am not going to read it, because I think it is Caca.  However, if others want to read, that's fine with me.

On 8/22/2017 at 6:17 PM, chockfull said:

Yo home slice.  I finally got round to reading all your inferences here.  I know I commented on this thread long ago, but don't think I read your whole "I found a treasure" line and pursuit of it there.

What I do have to say to you is been there, done that, have the f'ing t-shirt.

That last teaching the joy of serving was going around during the fog years, and was the foundation of the Corps training during that time.  My entire f-ing in-residence Corps training was basically doing exactly f-ing that.  Mastering the foundational, intermediate, and advanced classes, along with the collaterals.

Letting a lot of things slip through our fingers is horse sh1t.

Most of PFAL was ripped off from BG Leonard.  RHST, and the INT class basically are JE Stiles trying to help out VP be genuine and manifest when he failed on stage in front of an auditorium and lied about it.  (We know this thanks to Elen@ Wh1teside and TWLIL).  Mix in some ninja tricks picked up from eastern visitor KC Pillai and you have a real complete hustle session in a package.

VP used sleight of hand tactics with unmeaningful verses in the collaterals like "4 Crucified", "The Day JC Died" and other conspiracy theory oriented interpretations of scripture.  Then he would chain from that to "If you can't trust them on the least things concerning JC, how can you trust them with the truth of eternal life?".  With BS logic he got us to doubt our teenage pastors, and follow the Pied Piper off into New KnoxvilleLand.  

If it got lost for another 17 years it would be doing humanity a service.

Chock, great post!!:knuddel:

• 4 years later...

Yep, you'd think after 20 years everyone would know what a fraud it is.

(Everyone except one person already does know that.)

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Mike said:

This thread has been around for almost exactly 20 years, and is periodically active.

Yeah I see that.  So nice to reminisce over how far people have come in the last 5 years.

To sum up, Mikey still censors everything potentially negative about VPW and the class and the collaterals.

Now there’s a new version of the class in which nothing has changed.  Mike in 5 years has not got more open about anything.

I can see my own confrontational style challenging logic even back then.  And no response for 5 years on it either.

Heres a quote from Lifelines for you:

“Get comfortable with your ruts you may be in them a long time.”

Peace spotters.

• Upvote 1

On 3/12/2004 at 6:12 PM, Mike said:

Since you [Oldiesman] are contradicting God's Word with disparaging remarks against CSBP which came from God, Satan DOES want you to prosper.

My lord!  I dipped into a page at random (32 I think) and found this. 

I hadn't realised that CSBP was also God-breathed. (My bad!) There seemed to be quite a spat between Mike and Oldies (and others) about it.

Still think that, Mike?

59 minutes ago, Twinky said:

My lord!  I dipped into a page at random (32 I think) and found this. 

I hadn't realised that CSBP was also God-breathed. (My bad!) There seemed to be quite a spat between Mike and Oldies (and others) about it.

Still think that, Mike?

I'd have to re-read those pages.

But this does give me opportunity to say something that I have barely ever said.

I don't completely know where to draw the line sometimes, as to what is "God-breathed" and what is not. I have some idea, but not a complete one, on what books to draw a fence around, yet.

Do I include the little booklet "Forgers of the Word" ?? I have no idea, because I haven't had enough time to carefully study it yet.  I have thought about the committee written books in this regard a few times, but still don't know.

On page 83, VPW cautions me that "NOT ALL" of his writings can be considered God-breathed.  But he does not give any info there on what writings to include or not. I have found some clues, though, elsewhere.

Just like I deeply ponder what texts I feel are in the special category, I ponder as to what is outside that category, as well.

I don't remember what side I was on regarding CSBP with Oldiesman years ago, so I'll have to go back and read it.