FontanaAna

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

quote:
That would be illegal, yes? I'm sure it is copyrighted. Sorry if I'm pointing out the obvious.

Listen to JT, unless you wish to "cash in" on some free room and board courtesy of Uncle Sam. icon_wink.gif;)-->

Even the current twi site is copyrighted, and I don't see a thing there worth "stealing". icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

??? All I ever had was a one-page "syllabus" and handwritten notes. Even that long ago I thought there were a lot of fishy and extremely under-researched things in that class. The only part that strikes me as worthwhile (for those who still see the Bible as the perfect Word of God, that is) would be Proverbs 31. And DocVic privately interpreted the hell out of that one anyway. He just HAD to have an answer to everything; "I don't know" or "We'll have to come back to that one later" just never worked for TWI.

Honestly, if I were going to help someone in these areas and their need was beyond common sense and decent stuff available in any Barnes and Noble, I would steer them to a competent secular professional.

Did you ever notice that when someone had serious personal problems in a family or sexual category, they were usually pushed out the door (often without their spouse and family) and only welcomed back after someone else helped them put their lives back together? THAT's deliverance, baby.

"I think you may have homo tendencies, hit the road and don't come back for deliverance until you've had deliverance, and then you'll still need to kiss foot for a year before we'll consider letting you back... oh, but don't forget to keep those checks coming... God won't deliver you without them."

Sorry, got lost. Do yourself a favor and look to credible sources. There are more than enough in these categories. Leave the confusion to people who are happy there.

While I agree with the (negative) assessment of CF&S, if Ana wants a copy, why bother trying to talk her out of it? (Other than the copyright thang icon_biggrin.gif:D-->)

As much as it mystifies me some GSErs like Wierwille and like PFAL icon_eek.gif. As far as I know Ana hasn't tried to preach Wierwillism here.

quote:
Originally posted by FontanaAna:

anybody have a copy??

If so,,can I acquire a copy?? thanks,,God bless!!.........

Ana, if you receive the one page syllabus to this class, you can easily re-create the magical spirit of the class with the following materials:

1.) a list of slang terms for male and female genitalia ;

2.) a picture of VPW in his 70s incarnation, with sideburns and windblown California hair;

3.) pictures of naked men and women doing it;

4.) a picture of a drooling hunting dog.

With all these things set before your eyes, you'll have CF&S in the nutshell.

To attain the fullest effect, just stare at all this stuff for 20-30 hours, while chanting the mantra, "Beee-yooo-teee-ful" a lot.

And during any breaks you take, be sure to play "Pressed Down" or Joyful Noise, eat raw brocolli and dip, and drink stale coffee from a styrofoam cup.

You left out the discussion group discussing what should have been

added to the list, the definition of a prophylactic as "a headgasket for

a hot-rod", and why the high-five phrase "slip me some skin" can

occasionally produce gales of laughter from recent grads.

Some people also got to see vpw show a film clip involving some humans

and one or more animals doing the horizontal mambo together. My class

only had him describing it. (To this day, I ask..."WHY?")

Oh, and the kicker: vpw explaining that "self-love" was the original sin

in the Garden of Eden, but now it's perfectly fine to do....

ahhh,,well this kind of topic must have made your day,as usual,,SOME OF YOU..,,,

Anyway,,, I Thank OUR Heavenly Father, my day doesn't start and end with what kind of opinions some of you may have,

The word says WE are all Saints ,,meaning "Heavens Holiest of All" HEAVENS HOLIEST OF ALL!! That God has that opinion of US,,...I am so thankful He called me out...

( and that didn't come from Dr.)

Life does go on you know,,and people lead very HAPPY and fruitful lives,,,,,

Doesn't it make you wonder at all why some people don't bother to post

here or come into the chatroom anymore??

take a good long look at your posts,

There ought to be good ,,uplifting things to read,

things God has done for you that day,,etc, just sharing things on your heart,

I, for one would be tremendously blessed to read some of those kind of posts,,and pray for you ..and yes sometimes there are silly ones,,but unfortunately when I come in once in a while I see It always comes back to unsavory things that I don't care to read about.

I understand some of you probably just don't care..but I remember when we just had fun in the chatroom and the posts I read made me laugh , they were downright hysterical,,and the chatroom,,,I loved it,, people were silly,,silly,,silly, icon_biggrin.gif:D-->,,.

I met my wonderful, wonderful icon_smile.gif:)--> husband (grizzybear) thru Waydale, almost four years ago,,,and I thought I made a few good friends,,

I don't have to explain why I would like a copy of this class, I didn't ask anyone to sell me a copy,,nor do I plan to make money etc. from this request.

As in other posts where I have asked similar requests, I have recieved answers and tremendous, wonderful emails..,.so,,thank you for the ones who have emailed me...God Bless!!!

Edited by FontanaAna

Dear Ana,

I have seen chat continue to be full of silliness. I am sure you are missed by many.

You posted your request on the "About The Way" forum. You shouldn't be surprised at the responses coming from those who are not thrilled with that organization.

As for me, I hope you are not trying to get the CFS class for its information. There wasn't much. (I was gonna make a crack about your needing to look up a naughty word, but I'll let it pass! icon_wink.gif;)--> ) I think you would be better educated in spiritual matters concerning Christian family and Christian sex by going to any well-stocked Christian bookstore.

As to the "negative" attitudes of people here, I see it more like this: many of us are so much more happy with our freedom to think outside the borders of TWI, we can't even imagine why someone would want to go back to the mindset we all once shared. In other words, I LIKE my brain!

That's not a negative -- sorry if you see it that way.

Regards,

Shaz

Ana:

The chatroom is still fun icon_biggrin.gif:D-->.

But regarding the forums: it's not a pro-Way, or pro-Wierwille website, so where's the surprise? I wish some of us wouldn't resort to personal attacks on other posters, but negative stuff about "the ministry" and "the Doctor" should be expected.

Happy & fruitful lives is not a condition that is mutually exclusive with talking about "the bad ol' days" of TWI. I've met several dozen of our fellow posters and they all seem to be doing okay in the happy & fruitful department, even when spending time flaming TWI here.

And you know, there are good uplifting things to read, mostly on the other forums within GS, "About The Way" tends to be a little bit more gritty.

It is no more illegal to give someone their "copy" of the CF&S materials than it is to give them their copy of PFAL. I dont think Ana meant for anyone to print up a bunch of stuff and start selling it.

On another note: The copyright for CF&S does not seem to have been renewed by TWI if it was ever copyrighted at all. If was copyrighted before 1978 and was not renewed then it would have expired 28 years after the initial copyright. I seem to recall taking CF&S in 1976 or 1977. A search of the US Copyright office shows no record of a copyright for CF&S.

OK, I'll fess up. I have found myself wanting to see this one again (after 30 years). Like the other classes, seminars,advances I attended, I'd like to see how they play out now to me. But that's just my personality--I'm the type of person that has several favorite books that I reread every few years. As I have changed, it's amazing how different things in the books become apparent to me that I didn't notice before. And parts that seemed so profound now seem downright silly.

I swallowed the spill of those classes hook, line, and sinker back then, but this is now. Those were my "fog years". So...from a curiousity standpoint, yep, I'd like to see em...glasses off.

I took the class in a spin-off Wierwille back in the 90's. There was no syllabus and it was just about dating & there was some marriage/sex talk. Basically what I remember is:

*A woman should always look feminine no matter what -- if you are digging ditches wear diamonds.

*Give your husband what he wants when he wants it. (I do have to admit I have heard Dr.Laura say,"Keep a man's belly full & happy in the bedroom and he will never stray.")

*It's okay to sit next to a believer and hold hands or hug -- it doesn't mean anything it's sibling love. (I found this kind of weird -- I'm all for the natural hello/goodbye hug -- but....)

*Date alot,there is no such thing as going "steady" with someone in the word, until you are engaged to be married.

*Kids don't rule -- parents do -- and a couple should be married awhile before having kids as it wasn't God's original plan to have kids.

*Some stuff on the virtuous woman. (be crafty, thrifty (so your husband can take all the $), multi-task, the husband leads the house -- don't question it just SIT for him much.

That's all I can remember thus far. There was some sex talk -- but not anything as graffic as I'm reading on these posts -- it was just general things.

*Oh and never masturbate without your spouse -- that is a HUGE NO NO.

FontanaAna, doesn't a few of these responses make you want to kick yourself in the butt for even asking? icon_wink.gif;)-->

I would like very much to have some of this material for my own reading as it was not availavle when I was in TWI.

Please understand that their are a few who have the old twi agressiveness and attitude that is still being taught today in twi. The way brain has not been totally cleared to understand that some of us did not experience what they did however we would like to know for our own reasons.

Ask for whatever you want FontanaAna but expect comments as to why you ask for something so simple. FYI ask to buy instead of "a copy" and save yourself the grief of some posters.

Welcome to GS and look forward to reading your post. Bailey's served with coffee after 12:00, please join me.

I'm not concerned about the posters,,,they continue on amongst themselves

( I think maybe to see who can be the wittiest,,or something )without my replies anyway,,,I just post, and wait for the emails of people who are very helpful,,and don't come in anymore,,

so they can say what they want ,It's for each other anyway,,

,but thanks, Sadie,,If you need anything in particular to read, email me...

quote:
Originally posted by FontanaAna:

There ought to be good ,,uplifting things to read,

things God has done for you that day,,etc, just sharing things on your heart,

I, for one would be tremendously blessed to read some of those kind of posts,,and pray for you ..and yes sometimes there are silly ones,,but unfortunately when I come in once in a while I see It always comes back to unsavory things that I don't care to read about.

No offense, but this site belongs to pawtucket and he is the only one who has any right to tell us how we should behave and what we should talk about around here. It may not have been your intention but it sounded like you were trying to get bossy over the rest of us because you want all of us to change to make you happy, rather than you either changing yourself or simply not reading the stuff you don't like. Granted, this thread was started by you, so I can see why you wouldn't like sarcastic responses, but given that the general theme of this site is negative towards TWI, it is expected.

What you did was effectively logged into a holocaust survivor message board, then asked if anyone has a copy of Mein Kampf.

Mister P-Mosh In regards to your statement "....he is the only one who has any right to tell us how we should behave and what we should talk about around here." Give me a break!!! Are you back in lala land ? I gave that up years ago, no one's going to tell me how to behave or what I should talk about ! No offense to you, Paw. He could of put anyone's name in there and it still would of got under my skin!

Cowgirl

SB101RED_t.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Cowgirl:

Mister P-Mosh In regards to your statement "....he is the only one who has any right to tell us how we should behave and what we should talk about." Give me a break!!! Are you back in lala land ? I gave that up years ago, no one's going to tell me how to behave or what I should talk about ! No offense to you, Paw. He could of put anyone's name in there and it still would of got under my skin!

He has the right because this is his website. That doesn't mean we have to agree with him or do what he says, but he does have that right. It's his "house" and he can set the rules for it. That's not to say we have to be blind like in TWI, but that when we are guests on someone else's property, we should try to concede to their rules.

Mr. P, Paw has rules however, he has never dictated, demanded or shown disrespect to any poster for others to read.

Not only should we "concede" to the rules, we should also respect those whom we do not always agree with and ignore those who have a tendenancy to harp and degrade posters.

In short, if one has a problem and feels like bitchin at someone...do it in private as I, for one, am not interested...