GreaseSpot Cafe

TWI fundraisers

Steve!

The Incredible Shrinking Minus-try is making overtures to people to get them to come back. I think that one of the reasons they are doing so is money - their preciousssss bank accounts are shrinking, too.

Perhaps they should do some fundraisers.

Here's one idea (taken from another thread):

For a fee ($100?) Allow ex-wayfers to come into the lunch room during mealtime, and scream at the Bored of Misdirectors for an hour.

For another $100, you can watch Rozilla do the dishes.

For $250, they will give to you a handwritten apology for every offense by them against you that you can think of.

They'll be rolling in dough before they know it!

Heh heh heh.. good suggestion Steve! One problem though, who would want to even watch Rosie to begin with, let alone doing the dishes!

Now if they had her and the other BODs sticking their heads through one of those carnival facade thingees, you know.. hole in a board on which clown body is painted.. a person could throw pies, old rotten vegies, etc, for twenty bucks a crack, they would have a REAL money maker. Some might even pay fifty bucks a crack, as long as each throw was guaranteed to hit the "target".

quote:
Originally posted by UncleHairy:

I'd pay good money to watch Rozilla do a "Fear Factor" stunt...maybe stick her head into a bucket of live maggots, grub worms and cockroaches...and then after her head is submerged...then she can start giving her apologies.

But how would you be able to tell that her head was in there?

LG,

Please do not give them any ideas. icon_wink.gif;)--> I hear they practically work for free anyway.

I thought of several smart a** answers to this but every one of them could have hurt someone's feelings here. To me, that is sad and shows just how many ways TWI has hurt people.

Having said that, how about selling off property? Oops, did that already. Selling rehashed old material as new? Uhh.... done. Hmmm... I know, shameless begging for cash like some churches do! Oh, wait, already... Cheap jewelry? Darn, done that too. icon_frown.gif:(-->

Gee, I guess they have everything covered. icon_wink.gif;)-->