GreaseSpot Cafe

Brad Thorpe?

sis

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Last I heard was Brad and Chris moved to the Dayton area and bought a house. I don't know if they are still involved or not. I hope they are out.

I knew them before they got married, when he was the hottest person I'd ever seen on the bible.

Way II much fun for one man.

love ya,

Bob Hansen

Edited by Guest

• 2 months later...

Last I saw Scott THorp with wife Angie, they lived in CHarlotsville, VA associated with Earl Burton's group. Whole bunch of exwayfers lived in the same neighborhood. The street was actually called Burton St or Burton Rd or Ct...something to that effect. THe BUrton family owned the property.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks MCcarroll. That is the last I heard about Scott too. I did not remember his wife's name. I was a friend of the person he was engaged to before the "ministry" and his brother told him he could not marry her. I always liked Scott. I still have a picture of him and his wow sisters and brothers in Colorado. At least I think it was Colorado. It was soo long ago.

Hi,

Wow! I cant seem to recall who that was. Scott and I pretty much grew up together in the ministry from our teens years. We were in twig together during Teen Summer Camps, both of our families where in leadership, and we both entered the 16th WC together.

I do remember when Scott and Angie got together. Angie was so in love with him. She would go ga-ga over the man. LOL. She was in my WC twig during this time.

I think I do remember him hooking up with somebody prior to Angie, but I just cant recall who that was.

Thanks for the memories.

Well, I wont post her name. I believe she was 17th Way Corps. He met her when he was a WOW in Worcester, Mass. If I remember correctly, The ministy did not want them to marry or date because she was black and Scott was destined for leadership. It was a pretty sad situation. He then went in residence and shortly thereafter married. This person that I am talking about was even invited to the wedding. Of course, she was devasted and did not go. I was the one that listened to her heartache.

I don't blame her for being ga-ga over him He was a very nice man from what I remember. I only have good memories of him.

• 10 months later...
  • 9 years later...

Brad and Chris moved to HQ from Maryland in 1994/5, he was in the President's cabinet for years and handled the personnel and finance departments.

They left around 2000 for Dayton.

Shortly after or about the same time, Chris inherited a large punt of Limey and Brad wanted to buy a nice home. TWI would not allow them to as home ownership hindered their ability to relocate or be flexible for the needs if TWI. They stepped down from their coordinator position and their ties with TWI quickly deteriorated into nothing. They are noon get affiliated. I had brief contact with 2 of theirs sons around 2010. The others were finishing college. Brad is a personal financial broker and retirement adviser for Edward Jones in Centerville (Dayton).

Brad and Chris moved to HQ from Maryland in 1994/5, he was in the President's cabinet for years and handled the personnel and finance departments.

They left around 2000 for Dayton.

Shortly after or about the same time, Chris inherited a large punt of Limey and Brad wanted to buy a nice home. TWI would not allow them to as home ownership hindered their ability to relocate or be flexible for the needs if TWI. They stepped down from their coordinator position and their ties with TWI quickly deteriorated into nothing. They are noon get affiliated. I had brief contact with 2 of theirs sons around 2010. The others were finishing college. Brad is a personal financial broker and retirement adviser for Edward Jones in Centerville (Dayton).

Good for them on leaving and buying a home!!

Is twi still against having a mortgage/just believe God for $80,000 to fall from thre sky?