GreaseSpot Cafe

15th

gladtobeout

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

yea, 15th corps here. Emporia 1st yr, HQ 2nd and Gunnison 3rd. nearly lost my mind 1st year.almost left. should have. that year damn near distoyed me. im in recovery and healing from all the insanities of leader ship. glad to be out and healing.

HERE ARE SOME FOLK id like to find. Tony Craft,Santia Snell,(13th Palma Driscul,7th Jim Ferrio,5th Susan Miller,7th Chris Pervangie),Tovah Finnman,(family? Randy and Randy Smith)Gabe Ortize, his sister Anna Copper that is all iI can think of now and...Wackyfunster or bancho

thanks

Hey Joe!!! I remember you. I was kicked out right at the end of the first year tho. I think we were in way builders together...Kathy West and I were the only 2 women with a godzillion men...

I can see you clear as day (altho, I betcha lost a little hair and have gained a little weight by now, eh?)

Imbus...HERE I AM!!!!! icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey Bobby V! I remember Kathy West and a few others. Many negative things to say about that first year in residence at Emporia. I just hooted and hollered at everyone that first and last year as my nature is. I was up in John Lynn's face and even Pat Lynn's. I soon got a reputation for being a 'bad boy'. Oh well, that's in the past.

I am terrible with names after all these years but I remember faces well. There sure were some good coeds at that time and it made us all think about how human people can be...esp leaders. Many of those leaders have had second thoughts about how they were back then. I even got some apologies...how 'bout that...lol. People are people...God is God.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
HERE ARE SOME FOLK id like to find. Tony Craft,Santia Snell,(13th Palma Driscul,7th Jim Ferrio,5th Susan Miller,7th Chris Pervangie),Tovah Finnman,(family? Randy and Randy Smith)Gabe Ortize, his sister Anna Copper that is all iI can think of now and...Wackyfunster or bancho<BR><BR> thanks

Hi, its me, Tovah. I'm here! I believe Palma is still living in Manhattan, last I've heard.

Hi, its me, Tovah. I'm here! I believe Palma is still living in Manhattan, last I've heard.

Tovah!! Hello!! I've thought of you many times over the years along with many other 15th corps folks! I'll PM you...

• 2 years later...