8th Corps

Lifted Up

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Yea, of the few others I have known about...

One I never communicated with personally and havent seen her around recently anyway,

One is around that I know of but I guess doesn't post here and I have not communicated with him in a couple years,

One newbie showed up in the chatroom but didnt see him here, or anywhere after a little bit,

and then there is Pegger...YYYOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Finally another body admitting it. There used to be a few others around, but they seem to have drifted out, except for me and Littlehawk...and now you.

If you care, my e-mail is still smile092850@hotmail.com and I pretty much reveal all.

If you don't care, my e-mail is still

smile092850@hotmail.com

Hey 8th Corpse guys:

Quick question. I was reading some of the old docs on GSC the other day. Out of morbid curiousity, I read through the names of dropped/inactive/booted out Corpse and saw the name Bob Magdits (name alone, no wife listed).

The Magdits were out in our area in No.Calif. after their graduation and I always wondered what became of them when everything fell apart. Couldn't even imagine the outspoken JAP Bonnie putting up with all that legalistic b.s. for long. So since Bobby was listed alone, I figure she split out? He's listed in Florida. Anyone know about Bonnie or what he's doing now?

Jardinero (still weeding my own garden)

Jardinaro was probably referring to the Waydale documents section of Greasespot. Waydale preceeded Greasespot; it was what was around when I came onto the ex-Way scene back in 1999/2000. Funny, took me 20 years to find out anything about TWI after I was yanked out; now I feel like an old hand on the scene. Old of course referring to time on the scene, not age...I get enough of the age jokes from one of my sons.

Anyway, for example, Go to Waydale documents, PDF format, and you can find the old DFAC lists among others. Of course, again these are not real real recent I guess.

Found the list...thanks. Geeze though...my name isn't on ANY of them. How could they forget me!!!! Arggg...does that mean they think I'm still involved or that their record keeping sucks. I'll chose the latter. Did find DeeAnn's married name though. Couldn't remember it for the life of me. "Price." Unless she's remarried since. Think I should call them and tell them they omitted my name? (LMAO). I left in 88.