GreaseSpot Cafe

10th Corps

ex10

Yeh, Bruce was a card, wasn't he! And the Firkins......I remember making JAL a sweatshirt, making a caricature of a firkin (looked like a chipmonk with buck teeth) and the caption, "Firkin Country". I kind of looked forward to those basketball games.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not if I'm vewwy vewwy qwi-et...;)

heheheheheheh

Dooj-that made me laugh so hard. You are such a character, and I wuv you veeewwwy much!

Hey-would I be banned if I said there were parts of our 10th Corps days I liked? Ok-it'll gets worse-and sometimes miss?

I mean, we were quite the crew. For all the bad-we had fun! The pond, Sadie Hawkins day, hiding from Bless Patrol, singing upstairs (what was the name of that place-above the dining room?), dressing up for Halloween, movie nights.

Yeah, it had it's moments. My memory seems to be fading quickly, so I'm glad to have you folks remind me of the nice moments now and again. Those I have and always will treasure.

10th Corps ruled!

Dooj-that made me laugh so hard. You are such a character, and I wuv you veeewwwy much!

Hey-would I be banned if I said there were parts of our 10th Corps days I liked? Ok-it'll gets worse-and sometimes miss?

I mean, we were quite the crew. For all the bad-we had fun! The pond, Sadie Hawkins day, hiding from Bless Patrol, singing upstairs (what was the name of that place-above the dining room?), dressing up for Halloween, movie nights.

Yeah, it had it's moments. My memory seems to be fading quickly, so I'm glad to have you folks remind me of the nice moments now and again. Those I have and always will treasure.

10th Corps ruled!

I'm such a character? Moi? ;)

Livininit, Thanks! It's heck when the old brain won't stay at the age you really think you are!

Ambassador Room (smacks forehead)--how could I forget. Four years WOW even-geez. Sigh. Guess I lost my spot in the Fireside Room (haha). So-you be one of us firkins?

Dooj-I meant that it a good way. Honest. I did. :) I may not talk much, but I think nice things. Really. You always make me feel better, and it's appreciated.

Love to all.

Have a good Labor Day holiday!

"Sitting in an armchair, reading the word........."

Dooj-I meant that it a good way. Honest. I did. :) I may not talk much, but I think nice things. Really. You always make me feel better, and it's appreciated.

Love to all.

Have a good Labor Day holiday!

"Sitting in an armchair, reading the word........."

Awwwww... Toppie, I knew you were being nice. I just can't seem to shake my mean, sarcastic streak - even after all these years living in the South "Ah just cain't seem to be ni-ise.."

(There's a reason I'm no Southern belle...;))

Edited by doojable

Ambassador Room (smacks forehead)--how could I forget.

topofthworld....

Don't tell me you forget all those "neat, cozy, bring your back jack" afterglows up there in the good ol' Ambassador Room too! Got to give your forgetful brain more credit than that.

topofthworld....

Don't tell me you forget all those "neat, cozy, bring your back jack" afterglows up there in the good ol' Ambassador Room too! Got to give your forgetful brain more credit than that.

haha-oh, no, I just couldn't remember the name, but I do remember some of those cozy days up there, and the days that make you cringe. I hated having to sit on the floor, and lived in fear my name would be called during some rant session Craig or Richard would have.

I also recall our singing to Pat "Happy Trails" or was it "Don't fence me in?". I don't remember why we did, something about making her feel good (when some of us needed it more-lol).

Ah, yes-I remember it well.

Nice to met you, Livininit. Welcome to the cafe. I'm not around much lately, but I peek in from time to time when I can. :wave:

Edited by topoftheworld

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...