GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

In the name of the Ice Cream Bowl, I hereby initiate the new 9th Corps Thread.

Ladies, were you on Don and Bill's "list?"

How many ways ARE there to eat old popcorn?

What was the most innovative excuse you ever heard for being late?

Did you ever end up on the jackhammer crew?

I'm breaking the champagne bottle against the bow; this thread has been christened.

• 3 weeks later...

Where --- Oh Where --- have all the 9th Corps gone???!!!

Did'nt know about THE list!

Never saw a jackhammer! (that would be to funny to see!!)

Late?!! Never!!

I must have been terrified of being late. The first few weeks in residence I use to wake Mike up about four times a night---shaking him- telling him it was time to get up.

Poor guy -- would jump up--- look at the clock---get back in bed. About an hour later I would do it again.

It's amazing we are still married!!

I remember Mike and Tom L. cooking potatoes in the basement of Uncle Harry (there must have been a kitchen of sorts down there) AFTER every meal to fill up!!

Janet

A 9th Corps fellow who is a friend of mine has a neat new website ... hope he doesn't mind that I'm telling you all its URL ... www.mackaypainting.com ... visit it and you can see what Jeff Mackay has been up to since he and his wife, Lisa (WC12) and family moved to North Carolina in the early 1990s.

He likes hearing from old Corps buddies, so I am reasonably sure I will not be pounded into oblivion for sharing this info with you all.

TF

• 3 weeks later...

Hey 9th corps is there anybody out there or are you all on the dark side of the moon? Ifinally traded in my betamax for a Commodore 80 and now Ican tap into the resources of the power of God!Course,after reading up on you guys I wonder which God or, which devil for that matter.It was good to talk to you fellowshipper.Maybe we can get together on Uncle Harry Day.Till then adios from Az. Peace and love. Sex and drugs.Apes and peacocks.

thank you fellownipper for your faithfulness and spiritual savvy in contacting the teacher about kristons

simonsays where have i been? (you traded in your betamax, couldn’t you have left it in the plurality palace, i wanted it)

let me share my heart

give me the mike lenny, give it to me i said, come on....

i just got out of the loony bin. let me back up. i got arrested and falsely accused of stalking somebody (an ex-trunk coordinator) [To them I answered, 'It is not the custom of the Romans to deliver any man to destruction before the accused meets the accusers face to face, and has opportunity to answer for himself concerning the charge against him.']

and i also said “officer i was NOT stalking him, i was SHADOWING him” and that is how i ended up in the bin. but it wasn’t so bad because i got to run a twig. i was the twig leader, song leader, head table hostess, everything.

but manifestations didn’t go well, lots of tongues but my people were not too strong in interpretation. so could we meet on uncle harry day and have believers’ meetings from time to time. where’s mike gudorf? bring a stop watch, okay?

now let’s sing a song

up from tim graves he arose he arose

with a mighty triumph o’er his foes

he arose a victor from the dark domain

and he lives forever, with his saints to reign

did fastbuck finally get a damn computer ?

i need advice on vacuum cleaners

where’s jerry mcsherry ?

Rocky, I ran the 10k with a lot of people.Were you the 7th guy in from the right,twelveth row? Elaborate ,so my sunesis can flow.Harv climbed up the waytree cuz he wrote songs like Iwish I were the man I know to be, and Oh Lord it's hard not to mumble.Fellowdangper, have you had your children kristoned yet?

Simon I did have all my kids dedicated but I think it doesn't count since I split during all of the turmoil. I never had my son circumcised for rebellious purposes. Dear teacher is he going to hell. I wish they were all cut off. Fury doesn't live in Amarillo he lives in San Antonio, remember the Alamo. Simon the great thing about this site is noone will yell at your spelling or failure to capitalize your words. I likee.

you may smoke while typing, just don't get too close the screen

i think you have to spell **** "...."

i have found hell to be no problem

i say sheet when i want to say ****

oh let me think about this

what else did you want to know ?

i can help fellowzipper undershepherd you

Seriously, like why did Annanias and Saphira drop dead just because they lied to the holy ghost? And whose believing was responsible for all those pigs getting possesed of the devil and jumping off the mountain? And if Balaam was such a greedy prophet why didn't he take his talking *** to a carnival sideshow and clean up?

As to the inquiry of the pigs jumping off the cliff. I feel sorry for the man who would have been walking down the shoreline and seen all of those pigs floating up on shore. I heard truckers are scared to death of a pig on the road cuz they get wedged under the wheels. The Aquilla and Pricilla scenario always had me baffled too. I have often wondered about that account for a long time. You just have to remind yourself, time is not important it's the keys that are more important, you just need the keys to unlock this mystery.