GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

Simon, I must needs lovingly, in my boo-sum, admonish you to gird up the pork loins of your neus. God has shewed me the peggy beam in your eye, that has caused you to err. Walk, don't run, to the nearest hayward chappell and pray until steve Tomorrow. And if you think God is a respecter of persons, I can only say "Bill Nay, but He esteems all men alike". What mean ye to weep and to break mine heart? Don't you people know, that I am willing to not only post my toasties on this the VPWWOW tire tread, but also to give my life for the Tracy Lord Jesus?? Man!! Doesn't that sound religious???

Now, fly like a Diane Sparrow towards the light. Don't be as the heathen, whose god is their belly, whose end is construction or woofin'. And then shall He wipe thine sharon slater clean, white as dixie moore snow.

Remember the Elrod.

GoodSeed/GodSpeed

beside those things that are without that which cometh upon me cece daly, the care of all the churches

you talk like body and soul, nothing but betty clay, get off your gwenda duff and be corps for once in your life damnit

i’m teresa dunn with you, you breaketh mine ken rinehart

All men sin and come Coleen Short of the glory of God. You can't Carol Sell me that Bill Schlegel of goods, like some Russ Senior VP or something. I am no Jose & Nancy Farias or general John David Custer, but I would suggest you take some time off, kinda like a Michael Holiday, to collect your thoughts.

And if we give that G.. D..... so and so monkey knuckleheaded Simon 30 minutes to explain the intricacies of the coffeepot to me, let me be Jeff Frank, why, I'd prove to HIM that my sins are removed from me as far as the east is from Frannie West!!!! Where's HIS head at?? He ain't got no Lilly Watts in HIS head.

Rick Eli, Rick Eli, why hast thou forsaken me?

OOOUUUUUUUU...... Did you feel that ???

Let me be Jeff frank with you guys.While your name dropping may puffeth up your own vanities, is Christ magnified? Will it LeCount for rewards in heaven?Was paul Kern crucified for you?You speak as a Karen Herretick.Thankfully we have a Michael just God and even when we Karen gamble with our eternal security He will not Carol sell our souls to the devil.Now confess your broken fellowship,let's sit in a circle and sing with me...I know LeAnne Kehrs for me.....

hell hath no bill fury like a woman scorned. i know we are all joint terry ayers with him but i find with both of you, your reproof has only a rosemary fraga of truth to it, you are like a gary bullock in a china closet, puffed up and making yourselves as one great anne noto it all

i don’t want to be sharon petty but why don’t you take a long walk off a short janice pier

i still jean lovell you

Simon, ever been to chicago, or walk-again?

Ex and I have waited for a long time for you to join this advance, metaphysically. How the .... are you??? Just like corps nite, huh???

And Ex, you thought I was full of Bullock thinking our dear brother would enjoin us. Now all 3 of us can Tricia Byrne in hades. Promises to be as good as top floor wierville.

I hate to Ray and Jill Brasga, but I am so high on Life, I feel like I'm on a Marsha Ferris wheel.

Who is this friend of yours, the fellowgripper, who wants to come see me on my train??? You oughtta hold him for Steve Ransom, jump in your 1977 Patty Fay Shelby, and drive out to the Janice Pier to show him our party here is not Sharon Petty.

Okie Dokie & Boomsquick

Tut

Hey,Tuttle,We finally moved out of that place on Camelback. wait, that was 18 years ago.Remember that house,when you and I were in the ministry,plodding ahead with the things as we thought they were the things of God.But somehow we lacked an abundant life.That's when I asked myself the Question.Lord,why wasn't I ordained. Why didn't I get a staff car and cash re-imbersments?So I got up and said it has been a disgrace for me to have been in this fellowship today.That was the McKee to unlock the door for me.

We have tic and TJ amongst our ranks.

18 years ago. Holy Federspiel, that was quite a while. Hey, you need any help roofing?? I have 1 day experience. It was very warm that day, as I recall ... And I remember a joy ride in a truck that broke down somewhwere around nowhere around midnight. What a ride ...

How is Formica (I fell in love with a Mexican girl ...)??

We are someday going to have our own 9th corps ROA/corps week with free beer & cigs. Outside funds will be OK.

Let's put the Cheryl Hamer down. Great to hear from you. And you are correct, we were plodding along with the things of God. I wish I were the man I know to be ...

Where IS the fellowzipper ???

..have turned the world upside down, which is just okey-dokey because a nine is just a kitty-whomp-*** 6thhppthh korkse turned right-side up, anyways??!!?

...what part didn't you understand?? the WHOLE thing?? well, just shows to go that you can take a cork outa ta bottle but ya can't heal an ekks 6thphhthh kork grad.

...alfakat, no longer welcome at kork alumni meetings at RFR's house--wahh, wahhh

what, this is an exclusive thread?! well, the nerve...

he is allowed to be here, irrespective of a man's religion.

Simon, can you tell us of your days, as you were plodding along with the things as we thought they were the things of God, spent in erectional outreach/penal systems?? I've got a help, but I'm not gonna jack you ...

I must admit my faith has gone southworth Jim,but it would be a privelege to serve as a Crustee,tho I won't be able to make it to all the root meetings.Perhaps we could meet in the sonlight room after our 6 oz. of familia.Exc sneak me a bottle of 7/up and some Kools.I always liked to get out of rollaway.Who is this sickxth corps?What do we have a counterfeit?Just keep speaking.BTW Micah never did go to Law School, but she is a H.S. teacher in Tempe.

Simone wouldn't it be better to meet in the fireplace room for the home fellowship atmosphere. I'll have Howard pour us each a cup of coffee about a bottom half. Kool shorties sound good. Afterwards we can go out door to door and tell others of about the Dana King and lord. And if noone is into witnessing and has a Bob Wylie up their a.... we can go get a pitcher of beer and do some smoking and joking.

As Sunesis, I believe, will remember, and which was mentioned on the tread of old, our own wonderful Gary Spicer and his godly, magnificient saga of Puffy the Cat.

Rev. Ex, did you ever, while opening your ear-balls as a sunflower to the sun to the dynamic unfolding of the Word on top-floor Vaudeville, lovingly massage someone's arm and say, "Wake up", even though they were 'eyes open' ???

Now THAT takes spiritual deception and underwearness, walking right on by the Spirit ...

I hve provided this T/F quiz to bring your hearts back to the "blue book" of 9th Corpsdom. (1)Dave Bedard owned a pair of Willy Nelson Jeans.(2)Liesure suits could only be worn on Corps Nite if they were obtained in plurality palace.(3)Rajhneesh Baghwan was one of the area coordinators in the 1st block.(4)"In bed by eleven" was a dating guideline for elder Corps.(5)LCM frowned on local grads walking onto campus carrying a shotgun.(6)Jet style packing was Bruce Powalski's teaching on terrorism.(7)"Spiritual Partners" was a pet term used by those who had their own personal legion of devils. You may correct these yourself.

[This message was edited by simonzelotes on August 28, 2002 at 10:02.]

[This message was edited by simonzelotes on August 28, 2002 at 10:05.]

Edited by Guest

a devil spirit put this post of yours on PAGE 1 of this thread even though it's the lastest post

quote:
Do you people remember anything i've taught you?

I have provided this T/F quiz to bring your hearts back to the "blue book" of 9th Corpsdom. (1)Dave Bedard owned a pair of Willy Nelson Jeans.(2)Liesure suits could only be worn on Corps Nite if they were obtained in plurality palace.(3)Rajhneesh Baghwan was one of the area coordinators in the 1st block.(4)"In bed by eleven" was a dating guideline for elder Corps.(5)LCM frowned on local grads walking onto campus carrying a shotgun.(6)Jet style packing was Bruce Powalski's teaching on terrorism.(7)"Spiritual Partners" was a pet term used by those who had their own personal legion of devils. You may correct these yourself.

Mr. Simon may indeed be bitten of devils, so as to have his posts appear in a non-organized way. God showed me his visage, which was a dark Daniel Shade, somewhat Sandi Moore dark than Daine Brown. And regarding his accusations (and who, in the bible, is The Accuser???) of us 'name dropping', who does he think he is Rick Hosin???

He's gonna fry, like he's the main course on the Laura Weber grill. I have much Randy & Kerry Moore to say about this, like his money Freiderick & Ruth Rott with him, but I must remain positive and in the way corps Matt Stiles.

EcCa..thank you for setting my post in alignment and harmony with the read thread.Your correction was exactly what I needed to get back to right believing.I really phileo? agape?eros?Well ,you know what I mean.Your such a giver,honey.I'm really thankful for our wonderful weemen like treecia.Hey Tuttle,I need to nouthetically confront you on your off-color Del Negro jokes.I'm only telling you this 'cuz I love you man, and I don't want any Shelley barriers to come between us.Well, I'm off to get a corned beef on rye and a beer,or as we like to say in the vernacular,a rueben lichtenstein.Peace and safety.

yea though you walk thru the chevalley of the shadow of death you shall fear no evil for your russell coleman lamp is with you, nothing will john or debbie gross you out except the mary brewer-y way corps breath from which you shall steve re-coyle. why hast mine corps continued in their muck and hermsmeirer, they are likened unto a kossow and bovine, uh, bodine, utterly de rouen’d until I jessie quass’d you to be gayle krahn’d in all your glory. every hizney shall bow at my name and i will make you barb fishers of men

Simon's sandwich sounds good. Simon, do you go to a portable Rollan-delli to get these snacks, like Jesus and the fig; He was not starving to death, but only wanted a snack, like you or I would get hungry for a piece of gum. I hear they cultivate figs in the donna Ozarkiw mountains, might be a good place to hold our 9th corps reunion, where the theme will be glenn Orth-otomounta (a straight-cutting). Lets be prepared on all points to len hopkins our chevalley and drive to the betty clay field for the festival.

And let us not sway, like I lean, davies one-time companion in trouble, err, travel. Pack your ann rice & beans & head for them ron Hills!!!

Simon, I have somewhat to say unto thee. Is Peeps still there? Got my Carrie Lee Johnson goin', that's for sure...

What POWER we have, if we only blew it!!!!

Edited by Guest